Master Playthrough Glitch

LydieCakes

32 minutes ago, VER7UZ- said:

What if someone is buying this Game from another acoount without auto downlod. Then you can make that other account as your Primary account. Then it would ne at 1.00x but Not 1.006. i want to try this With someone. Maybe that will work, but yeah have to buy tje game again or the other person. 

Only way to get 1.0 is to download the PS4 digital version and have to do the work around to download only the 1.0 version.  That’s the only way to get it prepatch or get the 1.05 file.  No way to do this with the disc or on ps5.   The digital copies have the current update always. 

Edited by leprekon666
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, VER7UZ- said:

What if someone is buying this Game from another acoount without auto downlod. Then you can make that other account as your Primary account. Then it would ne at 1.00x but Not 1.006. i want to try this With someone. Maybe that will work, but yeah have to buy tje game again or the other person. 

The only way to get the exploit working again is to buy the digital PS4 version, then use the Proxy Server downgrade method to force the game back to v1.05 or below. The Retail and PS5 versions can't be reverted to a pre-1.06 state.

1 hour ago, totakos1 said:

Game has a lot of issues especially with combat, I don’t know if they fixed them with the latest patches, but as far as the difficulty of the game if you have finished 1 souls game and nothing harder than that you are good to go, you won’t have that many problems with master difficulty!

Is it tho? I 100% Des, BB, DS3 and Sekiro but somehow it felt like master in this game is harder. Have not tried myself, but by the comments it felt like it.

45 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Is it tho? I 100% Des, BB, DS3 and Sekiro but somehow it felt like master in this game is harder. Have not tried myself, but by the comments it felt like it.

Unfortunately the difficulty was/ is overrated for various reasons, you will have no problem completing it! It’s way less “ punishing “ than a souls game in terms of dying and once you learn the abilities/ mechanics even bosses won’t oppose a problem!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, totakos1 said:

Unfortunately the difficulty was/ is overrated for various reasons, you will have no problem completing it! It’s way less “ punishing “ than a souls game in terms of dying and once you learn the abilities/ mechanics even bosses won’t oppose a problem!

I will keep that in mind!

On 2021-11-16 at 7:52 PM, Creepsniper said:

Disc version installed and version 1.06 is allready on disc...

Is this the NA version?

15 minutes ago, LordTerraxen said:

https://imgur.com/a/MieKzdK

Just got my version here in the U.K.  and installed it and link above will show that version 1.007 is on the disc. 

Weird one has 1.06 and 1 has 1.07

Got my disc yesterday in the UK and its on 1.007.........Ive updated it to 1.0013 patch as the glitch doesn't work wither way.

I will say I'm impressed by it so far, its a good game, Im not looking forward to the master difficulty, but surely its no worse than playing dark souls 3 or demon souls????? (I hope)

7 hours ago, Whitty1982 said:

Got my disc yesterday in the UK and its on 1.007.........Ive updated it to 1.0013 patch as the glitch doesn't work wither way.

I will say I'm impressed by it so far, its a good game, Im not looking forward to the master difficulty, but surely its no worse than playing dark souls 3 or demon souls????? (I hope)

I found it much more difficult than demon's souls and DSRemake so far. (Though I played the Souls game after Kena) The first boss especially since your Rot level isn't very high and don't have a larger health pool. 

But, you don't have to work your way back to the fight. You get to jump right back in. 

• Like 2

On 15/11/2021 at 11:00 AM, leprekon666 said:

November 23

19th

On 19/11/2021 at 8:21 AM, leprekon666 said:

I wish I could play this today.  Amazon.ca sucks and shipping from BC and I live in Ontario.  Bestbuy has November 23 release date so I can’t even buy from them and GameStop is far for me lol

well BC got flooded and we have retards hoarding everywhere. So shipments going out are a bit behind. 

23 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

19th

well BC got flooded and we have retards hoarding everywhere. So shipments going out are a bit behind. 

Yea got my Amazon order Sunday afternoon even though I could have ordered it launch day and got it from Missisauga Saturday.  Best Buy still has 23 as release date.  Good thing I ordered from Amazon lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, leprekon666 said:

Yea got my Amazon order Sunday afternoon even though I could have ordered it launch day and got it from Missisauga Saturday.  Best Buy still has 23 as release date.  Good thing I ordered from Amazon lol

yeah i finally started it last night. Still unsure when ill finish it. Have so many games . I'm not going for plat though, but i will try Master Spirit difficulty when it unlocks.

Still hoping for a Kena film eventually. Just totally has kids movie and pixar written all over it. 

• Like 1

Can anyone here actually take a picture of the back of the physical disc and upload it here? I would like some solid proof of what version is actually on the PS4 and PS5 discs. If you look closely at the back of the disc there is usually some etched in writing that has the region code plus the version - This is what appears on the PS5 version of Control Ultimate Edition as an example

3 minutes ago, xD3CrypTionz_ said:

I'm not saying there lying, I just wanted some proof for the master playthrough glitch before I myself go out and by the physical disk version is all.

That’s fine I understand but no way to go lower then 1.07 on the PS5 disc as that what automatically shows up before updates. 

15 minutes ago, leprekon666 said:

That’s fine I understand but no way to go lower then 1.07 on the PS5 disc as that what automatically shows up before updates. 

This^

The PS5 retail version was confirmed ages ago to have the 1.07 patch baked into it. The PS4 version has the 1.06 patch baked in from what I've read.

• 4 weeks later...