Trophies Thought?

The list is incredibly similar to Battlechasers (for obvious reasons) - and it's a good thing!

For people who are asking if there are any missable - doesn't look like it. That being said, IIRC in Battlechasers one of the legendary weapons was technically "missable" as you could use one of the ingredients required for crafting it for something else. But I'm sure that as long as you prioritise legendary weapons - you'll be alright :) 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PaintP said:

How the performance on ps5? Stable fps? 

Yes, I would assume it is the same on the ps4.

On other notes, I do say there is hard-missables with the Master Archivist Trophy. Also semi-missables with the Legendar weapons, we shall see.

Told off many Rioters in game on League of Legends for this release for awhile now, it was suppose to release early 2021 and this was entirely by surprise to fans with no information on the release date. It is my sworn duty to Platinum this game, as I said so when it was announced.. Thought Wild Rift would have came to Consoles by now, of which I sworn to Platinum as well. Only time will tell for the latter.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Gecko-Byte said:

Yes, I would assume it is the same on the ps4.

On other notes, I do say there is hard-missables with the Master Archivist Trophy. Also semi-missables with the Legendar weapons, we shall see.

Told off many Rioters in game on League of Legends for this release for awhile now, it was suppose to release early 2021 and this was entirely by surprise to fans with no information on the release date. It is my sworn duty to Platinum this game, as I said so when it was announced.. Thought Wild Rift would have came to Consoles by now, of which I sworn to Platinum as well. Only time will tell for the latter.

Wild rift or even valorant. could both be really nice on console

10 hours ago, ChronoDimension said:

Wild rift or even valorant. could both be really nice on console

I mean only if they allow both for free and both to not require PS+ do I ever see them being successful on console. Wouldn't be hard many things do this already. But I couldn't agree more. They can keep Legends of Runeterra away. I do like the game but, the Magic games weren't even that great for console on Ps3.

On 2021-11-16 at 9:05 PM, Gecko-Byte said:

There is actually no missables in this game. Everywhere can be back tracked to, and the legendary weapon components cannot be used in other enchantments.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2021 at 6:19 AM, Alparol said:

Do we already know if there is a new game plus? Just asking because of the difficulty trophies, whether it is worth to go into heroic directly or make it easier with a second playthrough or something.

No NG+, Heroic is pretty harsh in the beginning but once you got a few levels, upgrades/runes and gears, things should be a bit easier. You can still do all optional trophies after finishing the story though, so if you run into a hard Arena/Bounty boss and just cant beat 'em, either save them after levelling up yourself and your gears or wait until after the story ended then lower the difficulty to beat them with less HP/dmg reduc.

37 minutes ago, AllaTheGreat00 said:

No NG+, Heroic is pretty harsh in the beginning but once you got a few levels, upgrades/runes and gears, things should be a bit easier. You can still do all optional trophies after finishing the story though, so if you run into a hard Arena/Bounty boss and just cant beat 'em, either save them after levelling up yourself and your gears or wait until after the story ended then lower the difficulty to beat them with less HP/dmg reduc.

Can I change the difficulty to Heroic after I started the game on Veteran and still get the Heroic related trophy?

On 11/22/2021 at 3:57 PM, Arzkath said:

Can I change the difficulty to Heroic after I started the game on Veteran and still get the Heroic related trophy?

Cant raise difficulty mid-game to get higher difficulty trophy, sorry about that; had to start and end story on Heroic :// Sorry that was my bad, you can change the difficulty after the story concludes but not anytime during it. Tried it on another account but didnt get it to pop :(( 

Edited by AllaTheGreat00
Wrong info

On 11/22/2021 at 11:21 PM, AllaTheGreat00 said:

You can; everything else can be done on even the lowest difficulty, just make sure to not touch the difficulty before you get the Heroic trophy xD good luck 

So i could play through on easy then right before the final boss change it to heroic and get the trophy? So long as i didn't put it on heroic and then lower the difficulty before that?

19 hours ago, lurch_9944 said:

So i could play through on easy then right before the final boss change it to heroic and get the trophy? So long as i didn't put it on heroic and then lower the difficulty before that?

My bad, had to be Heroic from start to end, "cant change it from heroic to lower during the playthrough else it will void the difficulty trophy" is what im referring to; you can only change the difficult after you got the Heroic + the others difficulty but cant during the playthrough, good luck

Edited by AllaTheGreat00

• 1 month later...