Willmill97's Wacky World of Trophies

willmill97

The main game itself I'd give a 5/10. But it's the Moxxi and Knoxx DLCs that bring it down for me, boring, repetitive, 7 hour, brain-numbing fights in the Underdome and driving for miles on end with no fast travel in Knoxx just ruined the experience for me completely.

To me, Boderlands 2 is actually Borderlands 1, and the proper Borderlands 1 is just a prologue.

i never bought the dlc which so i wouldnt know i would still give higher than a 5/10 but everyone has there opinions

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

#52 - LittleBigPlanet2

L2f6692.png  1Sd9132c.png A very good sequel to a very good franchise. Please make a 3rd! :D

Game Rating: 9/10

Personal Platinum Difficulty Rating: 6/10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

drmb-interviews-cast-battlefield-friends

Woooo another platinum in common well done my good sir :D 

• Like 1

Hotline Miami, nice one. I really enjoy playing this game from time to time. Will plat this in the future for sure. And btw. there are many awesome vita games out there ^^ SInce I have one, I play more often with my vita then with my PS3 xD It's just awesome to play in the bed before sleeping or while traveling and so on. 

Hotline Miami, nice one. I really enjoy playing this game from time to time. Will plat this in the future for sure. And btw. there are many awesome vita games out there ^^ SInce I have one, I play more often with my vita then with my PS3 xD It's just awesome to play in the bed before sleeping or while traveling and so on. 

Thanks :) It's a very rewarding plat, especially if you leave 'Bat-man' until last xD

Dude could you stop platinuming such awesome games like Mortal Kombat and Max Payne 3 you are putting my list to shame  :blush:

What's stopping you from getting the Max Payne 3 plat? Anyone can do it. It just requires dedication and A LOT of patience.

Dude could you stop platinuming such awesome games like Mortal Kombat and Max Payne 3 you are putting my list to shame  :blush:

Not just your list xD But MOrtal Kombat is really awesome to plat. I wish I would get it one day as well :/  But it's so damn time consuming X)

@willmill97 are you planning to get the last of us up to the 100% mark?

Not just your list xD But MOrtal Kombat is really awesome to plat. I wish I would get it one day as well :/  But it's so damn time consuming X)

@willmill97 are you planning to get the last of us up to the 100% mark?

If you want to go for the Mortal Kombat plat then you should, although as you know, MKFIS is soooooo boring, but very rewarding. 

Yes, in due time, but there are so many other games I've got going on at the moment, I'll have to wait. Bulletstorm servers close soon and I need to finish Fuse and Tekken, then I can trade them in while they're still worth money so I can get Infamous 2 :D 

What's stopping you from getting the Max Payne 3 plat? Anyone can do it. It just requires dedication and A LOT of patience.

I sold it as I didn't really enjoy the game as I never played a Max Payne game before and just felt like it wasn't my type of game :)

I sold it as I didn't really enjoy the game as I never played a Max Payne game before and just felt like it wasn't my type of game :)

Ah oh well, you could always try and plat Mortal Kombat then, but that takes even more dedication. I actually gave up on that for 1 year 1/2.

(Also #54 - Tearaway :D