Black screen Campaign

Yep - just started the campaign on PS4 Pro today and in the first mission I had dramatic frame rate dip at the bit where you take out some binoculars, then later on past the trains just inside a building I got a black screen. Quit and retried and got a black screen on the menu while trying to up the brightness. Trying to close the game froze my system and I had to unplug from the mains...

Is there a particular version/patch that's working?

1 hour ago, yndajas said:

Yep - just started the campaign on PS4 Pro today and in the first mission I had dramatic frame rate dip at the bit where you take out some binoculars, then later on past the trains just inside a building I got a black screen. Quit and retried and got a black screen on the menu while trying to up the brightness. Trying to close the game froze my system and I had to unplug from the mains...

Is there a particular version/patch that's working?

You have to revert to the patch prior to the current one.

1 hour ago, AmazingSheep-Man said:

Can anyone enlighten me as how to use the downgrade exploit? I have the virtual version of the game. Would it be possible to play it unpatched? 

Thanks in advance! :-)

The single player mode won't even load in its upatched forum, because there's no way to access the campaign in v1.00 so at the bare minimum you need v1.01 installed to play the game. Here's the FAQ but do note you need a certain amount of IT and Networking know how to pull it off so personally I'd just wait until the devs fix it in the new year:

11 hours ago, AmazingSheep-Man said:

Can anyone enlighten me as how to use the downgrade exploit? I have the virtual version of the game. Would it be possible to play it unpatched? 

Thanks in advance! :-)

Hey buddy

We should just wait for a fix.

It's a launcher issue so they can fix it easily along with the next patch.

COD MW is still selling well comparing to the newest ones.

After holidays I am sure, 2022.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WingBingDing said:

This is wild that this is still not fixed.  One of the best selling games of that last generation left in an unplayable state for almost a month...don't think I have seen anything like this before.

Yeah and they closed my case. I contacted them…

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wackt1 said:

Ill give it another month or 2 before this game sees any sort of patch. Most of the devs are probably focusing on vanguard and the upcoming modern warfare 2022

If it isn't sorted soon, there's a possibility it could end up like BLOPS 3 and take over a year before it's fixed :(.