The Platinum Games (Ongoing) (SIGN-UPS Closed)

Trophies before starting of the event

Bronze - 1781

Silver - 516

Gold - 167

Platinum - 22

Total - 2486

Trophies on 3/5/2022

Bronze - 2013

Silver - 595

Gold - 198

Platinum - 28

Total - 2834

Ineligible Trophies

Bronze - 34

Silver - 20

Gold - 20

Platinum - 2

Total - 76

Total Trophies During Event

Bronze - 232

Silver - 79

Gold - 31

Platinum - 6

Total - 348

Eligible Trophies

Bronze - 198

Silver - 59

Gold - 11

Platinum - 4

Total - 272

DLCs completed - 1

100% Games - 4 (ARK: Survival Evolved, Golf With Your Friends, Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot, Assassins Creed II)

I've been keeping track of my basic stats through the event in my own excel file, i hope this will help when you have to update everything.

Edited by Fysh_Taco
Image did not properly show

On 3/5/2022 at 8:21 PM, Fysh_Taco said:

Trophies before starting of the event

Bronze - 1781

Silver - 516

Gold - 167

Platinum - 22

Total - 2486

Trophies on 3/5/2022

Bronze - 2013

Silver - 595

Gold - 198

Platinum - 28

Total - 2834

Ineligible Trophies

Bronze - 34

Silver - 20

Gold - 20

Platinum - 2

Total - 76

Total Trophies During Event

Bronze - 232

Silver - 79

Gold - 31

Platinum - 6

Total - 348

Eligible Trophies

Bronze - 198

Silver - 59

Gold - 11

Platinum - 4

Total - 272

DLCs completed - 1

100% Games - 4 (ARK: Survival Evolved, Golf With Your Friends, Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot, Assassins Creed II)

I've been keeping track of my basic stats through the event in my own excel file, i hope this will help when you have to update everything.

thank you very much for this. 

2 minutes ago, WiktorM101 said:

Will be there option to see how many points everyone got individually? Like

Team 1

1. Player 1- - Leader - x points
  2. Player 2 - y points
  3. Player 3 - z points
  4. Player 4 - a points

Team - xyz points (sum + bonuses)

I believe you can see it in the google sheets, when it is updated. There's a sheet for the March challenge

1 hour ago, WiktorM101 said:

Will be there option to see how many points everyone got individually? Like

Team 1

1. Player 1- - Leader - x points
  2. Player 2 - y points
  3. Player 3 - z points
  4. Player 4 - a points

Team - xyz points (sum + bonuses)

yes you can. i have yet to properly updated the sheets but everyone will be able to see the final results soon.

1 hour ago, MattbluePT said:

I believe you can see it in the google sheets, when it is updated. There's a sheet for the March challenge

Exactly you can find the separate sheet for march challenge inside the platinum games sheet link itself

1 hour ago, WiktorM101 said:

When challenge is over. List here as post would be way great way to archive what happend in challenge

I have included all the important links and rules and everything in the main post so it is easier to find stuff

ALSO, I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THE MARCH CHALLENGE WILL END ON THE 29TH OF MARCH, 2022, SO THAT I CAN USE 2 DAYS TO TABULATE AND CALCULATE THE FINAL RESULTS.

THE MARCH CHALLENGE ENDS ON 29TH OF MARCH, 2022, 12:00 PM GMT.

TROPHIES AFTER THAT WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

• Like 2

Hi, OP @rahulrx0

I noticed by accident something, so I have a suggestion.

I looked into the challenges and I noticed one thing.

April and May challenges.

April - 100% 6 Games from the beginning of the event till 30th of April, from at least 3 different genres.

So, the problem with this is that, first consider that we all already achieved 100 trophies for february and considering the stakes of this month challenge... I took the time to check most of the people competing here, and to this day, most players already passed 6 games 100% and most of them have played different genres, so basically I am pretty sure 99% of the people that doesn't get eliminated from this month, will already have finished this challenge and next month challenge because:

May - Pop 180 Bronze Trophies, 60 Silver Trophies, 20 Gold Trophies, & 3 Platinum Trophies since the beginning of this event till 31st of May

Basically it becomes full circle, if you beat March challenge you probably already beat the April challenge or you got extremely carried, considering you already have 100 trophies.

But if you beat April challenge you already have beaten May's challenge... let me explain:

I'll grab 6 random games, that has a lot of owners and that qualify to this challenge, most of this are hard, but this are kinda average trophy lists which it's what matters:

Bloodborne: 24 Bronze, 8 silver, 7 Gold, 1 Plat.

No Man's Sky: 10 Bronze, 9 silver, 8 Gold, 1 Plat.

Red dead Redemption 2: 44 Bronze, 4 Silver, 3 Gold, 1 Plat.

COD MW 2019: 7 Bronze, 15 silver, 5 gold, 1 Platinum.

Transistor: 17 Bronze, 12 silver, 4 gold, 1 Platinum.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: 38 Bronze, 4 Silver, 3 Gold, 1 Plat.

This games are popular and standarly owned, also most trophy list have this variety, now this is also basically considering that you barely got the requirement for April challenge, went only for the 100% and you didn't get more trophies for other games.

At this point the player would have 140 bronze, 52 Silver, 30 gold and 6 platinums.

I know what you are saying "not all games have platinums" that's true but it should at least has 20 or 50 with all DLC, so it basically has a platinum or you get like 100 trophies, so either way, it still applies. So after finishing the April challenge without getting any other trophy (that counts) but the 100%. Then at this moment you will have only 40 Bronze trophies and 8 silver trophies left in order to beat this challenge.

Now I know this is not the only Challenge or event we are all participating, but at the same time every month the challenge gets harder, I am not saying you should go super saiyan, but I do think most people have already acomplished the April Challenge, and if we start counting, they probably already have May's challenge and we are on March...

Or am I understanding the April Challenge incorrectly? Maybe

So, here is my suggestion:

Leave April Challenge as it is, because maybe I misunderstood and maybe we all are far from that completion.

but you have to increase the May difficulty to this:

Pop 200 Bronze Trophies, 100 Silver Trophies, 50 Gold Trophies, & 9 Platinum Trophies.

Here is why:

1. It increases the difficulty of the event a little bit more, but not in a crazy way.

2. I know you have to count every trophy we get, but this way it will be easier for you... why? well the trophy log shows 50 trophies every page, so if you count the pages and you until the beginning of the event, and then you just substract it from the trophies of the games that do not qualify... well it would be miles easier for you.

I don't know maybe consider this, I don't know if someone agrees with me or not.

Edited by MAUSZX
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, MAUSZX said:

So, here is my suggestion:

Leave April Challenge as it is, because maybe I misunderstood and maybe we all are far from that completion.

but you have to increase the May difficulty to this:

Pop 200 Bronze Trophies, 100 Silver Trophies, 50 Gold Trophies, & 9 Platinum Trophies.

Here is why:

1. It increases the difficulty of the event a little bit more, but not in a crazy way.

2. I know you have to count every trophy we get, but this way it will be easier for you... why? well the trophy log shows 50 trophies every page, so if you count the pages and you until the beginning of the event, and then you just substract it from the trophies of the games that do not qualify... well it would be miles easier for you.

I don't know maybe consider this, I don't know if someone agrees with me or not.

I understand what you are saying, as I already have almost the amount needed for April and May. But don't you think that if you escalate that way, you would have to escalate the others even more? I mean, you could have also the 10 dlcs done by now and 3 100% from the same series easily. And i think if you go as you are saying in May, the challenge for december would be probably a pain in the ass.

I don't think the amount you suggest is impossible, the one i think is the most difficult would be the 50 gold trophies as there are some games with few golds (e.g. Borderlands has 4, in 81 trophies including dlcs). I just think that would probably lead to a reajustment of the following monthly challenges.

Either way, I'll keep going for the challenge as I can.

Edited by MattbluePT

1 hour ago, MattbluePT said:

I understand what you are saying, as I already have almost the amount needed for April and May. But don't you think that if you escalate that way, you would have to escalate the others even more? I mean, you could have also the 10 dlcs done by now and 3 100% from the same series easily. And i think if you go as you are saying in May, the challenge for december would be probably a pain in the ass.

I don't think the amount you suggest is impossible, the one i think is the most difficult would be the 50 gold trophies as there are some games with few golds (e.g. Borderlands has 4, in 81 trophies including dlcs). I just think that would probably lead to a reajustment of the following monthly challenges.

Either way, I'll keep going for the challenge as I can.

You do have a point, but also I don't know what are the secret challenges.

Now my idea was purely an example , maybe gold can go for 30 or 40, my suggestion is not locked in.

Now about ramping up the other challenges, the main thing of my suggestion is that if you 100% 6 games of at least 3 being of different genres, you are most likely done with the May Challenge.

While the others no secret challenges months are different approach. Getting 3 games of a series, clealy deviates from other challenges, specially the one in March. And the one about 10 dlc, well again it deviates from every other challenge since the 100% 6 games can be games without DLC. And then there is the other challenge that demands that only what you do in that month counts.

So while I understand your point, I think April and May challenge might be the most related challenges, and so if you beat one you'll probably beat the other.

If OP and everyone decides to keep it like that, then that's fine, I was just pointing out a potential "problem".

Have a good day friend.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MAUSZX said:

You do have a point, but also I don't know what are the secret challenges.

Now my idea was purely an example , maybe gold can go for 30 or 40, my suggestion is not locked in.

Now about ramping up the other challenges, the main thing of my suggestion is that if you 100% 6 games of at least 3 being of different genres, you are most likely done with the May Challenge.

While the others no secret challenges months are different approach. Getting 3 games of a series, clealy deviates from other challenges, specially the one in March. And the one about 10 dlc, well again it deviates from every other challenge since the 100% 6 games can be games without DLC. And then there is the other challenge that demands that only what you do in that month counts.

So while I understand your point, I think April and May challenge might be the most related challenges, and so if you beat one you'll probably beat the other.

If OP and everyone decides to keep it like that, then that's fine, I was just pointing out a potential "problem".

Have a good day friend.

Do not worry, my friends. As the year passes, I will keep updating the challenges to match the difficulty levels. And then there are secret challenges to eliminate people. I have considered your change already and as such I will be modifying the challenges. Thank you for thinking of this so now I know you are all in agreement.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2022 at 1:19 AM, MAUSZX said:

Just a friendly banter over here, but HEY SLY COOPER TEAM.

Wake up!

You are dead last and after checking your profiles it seems you are not even trying, playing those 90% platinum games.

@J_GONZA_PR69

@steveblazinggrin

@RogueAgent-Code7

@lukeeegraham

Come on guys make it interesting.

You can use words like MAGGOT and WEAKLINGS too XD.

On 3/17/2022 at 3:49 PM, MAUSZX said:

Just a friendly banter over here, but HEY SLY COOPER TEAM.

Wake up!

You are dead last and after checking your profiles it seems you are not even trying, playing those 90% platinum games.

@J_GONZA_PR69

@steveblazinggrin

@RogueAgent-Code7

@lukeeegraham

Come on guys make it interesting.

Sorry, have been sick for a while so i have not been terribly active. Im working on Kingdom Hearts right now and have it pretty close.

3 hours ago, steveblazinggrin said:

Sorry, have been sick for a while so i have not been terribly active. Im working on Kingdom Hearts right now and have it pretty close.

Get well soon man.

Btw if it was only you I wouldn't even say anything, but to be honest is your entire team. As a team you probably have like 2 platinums.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, rahulrx0 said:

Only 30 Hours Remain!

THE MARCH CHALLENGE ENDS ON 29TH OF MARCH, 2022, 12:00 PM GMT.

TROPHIES AFTER THAT WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

Gonna make this easier for you.

Since it only matter who is last... Take a team, let's say Team 1, count all of their points, take it as the Last place, then grab another team "team 2", count the points, the moment that team 2 surpasses "team 1", set  "team 2" as qualified and move on to another team. If Team 1  has more points than "team 2" then grab the loser team and do the same with the other teams. That would make it easier to analyze everthing and update the march event faster. That way maybe you can update everything else with more time.

Edited by MAUSZX
  • Like 2

On 3/5/2022 at 7:51 AM, Fysh_Taco said:

DLCs completed - 1

Ark Survival Evolved doesn't count man. Game top 50 fastest 100% is 1 hour.

15 hours ago, MattbluePT said:

Not bad, managed to do more then I thought I could this month. If everything works as I'm expecting, I'll do my 5th platinum for the month today.

Nice one lad. I joined a discord trophy hunting comp back in mid Feb so I got drained out by the end of this month. So I missed out on doing Ghostrunner and Concrete Genie. Froopy bot says I’ve still managed 394 trophies this month though that should fit the criteria of these Games too, so that’s a plus for us.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, B1ngBangBOsh said:

Nice one lad. I joined a discord trophy hunting comp back in mid Feb so I got drained out by the end of this month. So I missed out on doing Ghostrunner and Concrete Genie. Froopy bot says I’ve still managed 394 trophies this month though that should fit the criteria of these Games too, so that’s a plus for us.

Burnout is real so be careful, especially happens when ur stuck on a game or hate/don’t enjoy it or just burnout out from a hard game. There’s many ways so don’t over do it. I felt it alittle burnt this month and I know I could of did more for my team so im upset about that but overall your health and well-being comes first

• Like 2

I ended up March with 4 completions; Lego Indiana Jones 2, World to the West, Concrete Genie (Base game only) and Bridge Constructor. Could have probably pushed for 5, but I took wasted some time trying for Sonic Team Racing and also slowed down near the end of the month.

I know for my team, the Drakes, Lumdubz did pull off a 5-completion, so shouldn't be in danger there.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Toxicmatic- said:

Burnout is real so be careful, especially happens when ur stuck on a game or hate/don’t enjoy it or just burnout out from a hard game. There’s many ways so don’t over do it. I felt it alittle burnt this month and I know I could of did more for my team so im upset about that but overall your health and well-being comes first

Aye, been feeling the burnout for around a week now. But I haven’t played any hard games, or specifically long ones for that comp since it was more how many games you can finish rather than meeting a specific criteria. Got 24 plats since 15th Feb for that one. A bunch won’t meet the criteria for the Games though. I know I’ve done April and August months so no rush there. Just gotta figure something out for July. Since I have the crash trilogy but I’m not really fond of Crash, so I don’t feel like doing that one. I bought the Spyro trilogy back in January but that’s not eligible so sad times. But there’s 3 months there so I might force myself through Crash 2 and 3 if I don’t feel like doing any others.

• Like 2