Will Uncharted; Legacy of Thieves have new trophies?

tommeyliang

15 hours ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

Because there may not be new trophies and I don’t want to spend $50 if there isn’t. That was pretty obvious.

The PS5 version has a new trophy list... Every PS5 game has a new trophy list... You can't have the same trophy list if there's less of the game in this version (although in this case that doesn't matter as it's a PS5 version so it has a new list regardless).

So yeah, nothing to be 'concerned' about if you're talking about the PS5 version. Also, if you own it on the PS4 (as you say youv'e already got the trophies), then it's £10/$10 to upgrade, you shouldn't have to pay $50

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

The list likely won't officially go live until just before the game comes out.

Didn't think people still didn't know this... Every PS4 or PS5 game has trophies active, even if they're not live on PSN - you just can't see them on these sites or the consoles unless you go into offline mode. Once you do, you can freely view all of the trophies from the game. Soon as you connect online again, they'll hide unless they're live on PSN.

The post after yours links to someone who has posted them online, confirming there are two trophy lists (which is good, rather than a single merged list) - Lost Legacy doesn't seem to have a platinum, but UC4 does

Edited by turniplord
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, robak30 said:

There are two separate lists of trophies, but to get platinum you have to complete two games with 100%

I disagree... The list of trophies for UC4 has a platinum, the list for Lost Legacy doesn't - they have their own unique number of trophies meaning they're technically separate lists even if LL is listed as 'DLC' trophies.

As such, to grab the platinum you only have to complete all of UC4 trophies. But, for the 100% you'll have to also complete all of Lost Legacy's trophies as well - again, if showing as one list with the 'DLC' being LL (I can't see any other reason why it wouldn't have a platinum if it's not listed like this as it's missing one trophy over the PS4 version - the platinum, and DLC lists can't have platinums).

FJ_CnznWUAM7A-F?format=jpg&name=large

FJ_CnzoWYA0KQFw?format=jpg&name=large

Sorry, I stand corrected. They've stupidly put a trophy in the UC4 list which requires you to grab all of the trophies from Lost Legacy to unlock - meaning you can't get the platinum until you've fully completed both lists! That's really shitty in my opinion. Forcing you to complete the 'DLC' trophies in order to get the platinum in the 'base game' - rather than simply providing two platinum lists, one for each game like Mass Effect and Dead Island did.

Edited by turniplord
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, robak30 said:

There are two separate lists of trophies, but to get platinum you have to complete two games with 100%

Yeah, was wondering why one list was named Uncharted: The Lost Legacy and the other one Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection (instead of Uncharted 4. Then I saw that the Collection list had a gold trophy for "Collect all trophies in UC:TLL. And the UC:TLL doesn't have a platinum.

@turniplord see, above explanation. you do need to complete both games 100% for a single platinum.

That is a weird way of implementing two lists. Don't think I like it.

Edited by NewDust
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, turniplord said:

I disagree... The list of trophies for UC4 has a platinum, the list for Lost Legacy doesn't - they have their own unique number of trophies meaning they're technically separate lists even if LL is listed as 'DLC' trophies.

As such, to grab the platinum you only have to complete all of UC4 trophies. But, for the 100% you'll have to also complete all of Lost Legacy's trophies as well (again, if showing as one list with the 'DLC' being LL (I can't see any other reason why it wouldn't have a platinum if it's not listed like this as it's missing one trophy over the PS4 version - the platinum, and DLC lists can't have platinums).

FJ_CnznWUAM7A-F?format=jpg&name=large

FJ_CnzoWYA0KQFw?format=jpg&name=large

They also renamed the Platinum for Uncharted 4 as well. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NewDust said:

Yeah, was wondering why one list was named Uncharted: The Lost Legacy and the other one Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection (instead of Uncharted 4. Then I saw that the Collection list had a gold trophy for "Collect all trophies in UC:TLL. And the UC:TLL doesn't have a platinum.

@turniplord see, above explanation. you do need to complete both games 100% for a single platinum.

That is a weird way of implementing two lists. Don't think I like it.

Does it? I've not looked through all the individual trophies yet, but that's a bit crap if they've done that. I would have thought they would have just merged both lists if that's the case.

Shame they didn't do a Mass Effect and have a list for combined trophies and a plat list for each of the separate games.

• Like 1

They should do as in the Nathan Drake collection, each game had a separate platinum, but I am so glad that there is at least a new platinum to be done and the strangest people who have the game before the premiere do not know that you can check the trophies set ps5 offline also I had to write to a few people for someone to send sreenshots

I don't think they can just merge them into one giant list tied to a platinum because of a point limit. Maybe that's why.

I wonder if the speedrun and accuracy trophies will autopop if you used the glitch (in version 1.00 on the U4 physical disc). They can maybe detect whether it was done legit or not, even if they can't stop you from unlocking them on the PS4 list with the glitch.

Edited by emailking

4 minutes ago, instastoump said:

So if i got this right. I have platinumed both games but LL was a rental. Now let's say i upgrade my UC4 disc version. I'm gonna get the legacy of Thieves and the platinum automatically?

I believe so, provided you still have the saves.

17 hours ago, emailking said:

I wonder if the speedrun and accuracy trophies will autopop if you used the glitch (in version 1.00 on the U4 physical disc). They can maybe detect whether it was done legit or not, even if they can't stop you from unlocking them on the PS4 list with the glitch.

I'm hoping someone can confirm this asap as I'm wondering this as well.

• Like 1