Will Uncharted; Legacy of Thieves have new trophies?

tommeyliang

24 minutes ago, woggly4 said:

Nope. will play it again and will get the trophies naturally, I don't really care if people will autopop it, it's their own loss. Really hope they also removed the Survival trophies though. But even if they didn't it will stay on non-100% for me like the PS4 release.

As I understand it, Uncharted 4 will be the single player campaign only [ Lost Legacy was already Single Player so I don't think there will be any difference there ] thus both the MP and the Survival Online Play has been removed from this new release.  Meaning there will be a new devised list for that, thus I doubt there will be any reason to autopop the trophies from PS4.

• Like 2

https://www.(URL not allowed)/n20491/uncharted-legacy-of-thieves-trophies

According to this, there doesn't appear to be any new trophies. But the list in the article includes the DLC online trophies for Uncharted 4, which isn't in the PS5 version. So who knows.

Also, article date is December 8, 2021, so a lot could have changed. I guess we'll find out on Friday 1/28.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

https://www.(URL not allowed)/n20491/uncharted-legacy-of-thieves-trophies

According to this, there doesn't appear to be any new trophies. But the list in the article includes the DLC online trophies for Uncharted 4, which isn't in the PS5 version. So who knows.

Also, article date is December 8, 2021, so a lot could have changed. I guess we'll find out on Friday 1/28.

People are still getting confused and reading articles from people who haven't understood or have got confused themselves.

The image and statement about there being "no new trophies" refers to the PS4 version. When the games were pulled from PSN and replaced with a single double-pack, THAT VERSION has no new trophies, because it's literally the two PS4 games in a bundle. That's what sites mean when they say there's no new trophies or no new trophy list - it's nothing to do with the PS5 version.

When the PS5 version launches, it'll have a new PS5 stack. However, I don't know how they'll present them. If the games can ONLY be bought as a double-pack on the PS5, I'm thinking they'll have a single trophy list that combines the two games - as Danganronpa did. If they do that, it'll be one platinum that requires you to play both games but with fewer trophies than the individual PS4 versions. In that case, I don't personally see the auto-pop working, despite what the CM of Naughty Dog posted.

If we get two new trophy lists on PS5 then auto-pop could work but certain trophies may not depending on if they've changed the criteria or if they've replaced the MP ones with something else.

Either way, we'll have to just wait and see to know the truth - there are only a few days left - but, I guarantee there will be at least one new PS5 trophy list as all the articles were referring to the PS4 version that was grouped into a bundle and NOT the upcoming PS5 version. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, turniplord said:

People are still getting confused and reading articles from people who haven't understood or have got confused themselves.

The image and statement about there being "no new trophies" refers to the PS4 version. When the games were pulled from PSN and replaced with a single double-pack, THAT VERSION has no new trophies, because it's literally the two PS4 games in a bundle. That's what sites mean when they say there's no new trophies or no new trophy list - it's nothing to do with the PS5 version.

When the PS5 version launches, it'll have a new PS5 stack. However, I don't know how they'll present them. If the games can ONLY be bought as a double-pack on the PS5, I'm thinking they'll have a single trophy list that combines the two games - as Danganronpa did. If they do that, it'll be one platinum that requires you to play both games but with fewer trophies than the individual PS4 versions. In that case, I don't personally see the auto-pop working, despite what the CM of Naughty Dog posted.

If we get two new trophy lists on PS5 then auto-pop could work but certain trophies may not depending on if they've changed the criteria or if they've replaced the MP ones with something else.

Either way, we'll have to just wait and see to know the truth - there are only a few days left - but, I guarantee there will be at least one new PS5 trophy list as all the articles were referring to the PS4 version that was grouped into a bundle and NOT the upcoming PS5 version. 

What concerns me is the release date is Friday and we haven’t had a list come out at all. Even though Dying Light etc are out

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

What concerns me is the release date is Friday and we haven’t had a list come out at all. Even though Dying Light etc are out

I think they're gonna be like A Plague Tale: Innocence (PS5), where it's trophy list went live on PSNP a few couple days after release so I wouldn't worry much about it really

5 hours ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

Why does it 'concern' you? The devs and/or publishers have full control over when the trophies are enabled. Some devs don't release them until lunch to avoid spoilers, some wait until the embargo lifts and reviews are out there (for the same reason) and some simply enable them when the game is technically finished so they don't forget to do so later on. Obviously, to counter that, there are those who simply forget and enable them after launch when someone reminds them (I've done that many times).

It's nothing to be concerned about though, they clearly just don't want to enable them yet. But, It won't be due to spoilers, as the game isn't exactly new, but it could be a single list for two games with both sets of trophies merged into one. If so, I imagine some people will moan about that. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Why does it 'concern' you? The devs and/or publishers have full control over when the trophies are enabled. Some devs don't release them until lunch to avoid spoilers, some wait until the embargo lifts and reviews are out there (for the same reason) and some simply enable them when the game is technically finished so they don't forget to do so later on. Obviously, to counter that, there are those who simply forget and enable them after launch when someone reminds them (I've done that many times).

It's nothing to be concerned about though, they clearly just don't want to enable them yet. But, It won't be due to spoilers, as the game isn't exactly new, but it could be a single list for two games with both sets of trophies merged into one. If so, I imagine some people will moan about that. 

Because there may not be new trophies and I don’t want to spend $50 if there isn’t. That was pretty obvious.

They can't stack them with the original as the Multiplayer trophies are not present, even if the Campaign trophies are present.

They can't 'stack' half a list can they, how would that even work, it would mean we couldn't get Platinum as the other half of the list requires the old version.........?? Has there ever been an instance of this before cuz it's very unusual, we can't compare it to other stacks as those other re-releases usually all have the same trophies still.

I was thinking they may add Accessibility options to the games as they seem to be doing that a lot now, just imagine the TLOU2 accessibility options in this

• Like 1

Count me in for auto-pop but blasting through it on Normal or Easy to experience the story again and feel like a super-hero. I've done plenty of hard plats, but Uncharted simply wasn't meant to be played on Crushing IMO. It defeats the whole "set piece" purpose of it and makes it a slog. 

Edited by danistheguy
  • Like 2