Game and Trophys not showing up on Psn profiles

M-3llo-W

Synching works fine, the game is back on my list with trophies i earned on the base game after i had earned trophies from dlc that is not listed here yet.

All games i played after unhidden the game works fine again on here for synching

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I just saw the Harlem Line trophies have been added to PSNTrophyLeaders, but they don't show in my latest trophies. Maybe if I pop a couple more they'll show.

EDIT: Got the 122 miles driven trophy but it's M.I.A. here

Edited by TheGoaler
Another trophy popped, but doesn't show here

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2022 at 4:56 AM, TrophyReviews said:

Almost 200 trophies missing from a trophy website is a little crazy. Hope they sort it, no doubt other games will go the same route at some point.

It's been several months. It should just be accepted, at this point, that Sly's not going to fix it. 

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
On 7/12/2022 at 6:16 PM, Willowrpe said:

and they have still not added them, will it be fixed before Train Sim World 3 is released? 

I made a post in a different forum here a few weeks back. The site owner himself came in and said it’s in the works on the back end for a big overall site update. That being said, who knows when it will be here.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 7/15/2022 at 10:36 PM, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

I made a post in a different forum here a few weeks back. The site owner himself came in and said it’s in the works on the back end for a big overall site update. That being said, who knows when it will be here.

I hope it gets fixed soon, because the game with a massive trophy list that im playing (dead by daylight) will reach that point soon too Im afraid :P

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2022 at 10:32 AM, Bumperklever said:

I hope it gets fixed soon, because the game with a massive trophy list that im playing (dead by daylight) will reach that point soon too Im afraid :P

I don’t think they add enough each dlc to have that issue. Especially when it’s about 50 away from the cut off.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

In another topic for another game BlindMango announced that all tophy lists above 255 trophies will now show on the site. It just won't track them yet, they are working on an update. Finally! I am very excited for this!

Edited by DoodgraverNL
  • Like 1

recent release of Tomb Raider 1-3 remastered also breaks the 255 trophy limit a much more popular game. not sure if its a coincidence the update seems to be coming now. I noticed it shows all trophies now but not shown as unlocked the new stuff yet as the above message not tracked yet 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2024 at 7:19 PM, Willowrpe said:

recent release of Tomb Raider 1-3 remastered also breaks the 255 trophy limit a much more popular game. not sure if its a coincidence the update seems to be coming now. I noticed it shows all trophies now but not shown as unlocked the new stuff yet as the above message not tracked yet 

I doubt it's a coincidence.