Possible to get Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain platinums?

On 02/01/2022 at 8:40 AM, Deceptrox said:

There is more than enough time to earn all trophies from both games. You canget The Phantom Pain platinum in less than a week depending on how long you play the game per day.

Took me close to 100 hours. Might be possible but you'd have to be playing all week long.

Anyway, the online trophies are not hard to get.

5 minutes ago, Nodnarb95SE said:

Once the PS3 servers shut down, can we still get Deterrence with strictly offline supplies? Or does it require online no matter what?

From what I'm led to believe, the nuke will never actually be developed until there is an online connection. The timer will only drop to 1 minute left and stay that way if you're offline, so it's not about the supplies needed to make it.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nodnarb95SE said:

Is it really just the two trophies that require online? Deterrence and Intruder? Once the PS3 servers shut down, can we still get Deterrence with strictly offline supplies? Or does it require online no matter what?

Yes, you need to be connected to the servers for the timer to reach zero.

That could change in a final patch when the servers are turned off, though.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, stiviwonderstif said:

The Phantom Pain Platinum in less than a week? Well yeah, if you do not go to sleep, maybe xD

1 hour ago, HedleyNEUK said:

That an ambitious statement ;)

1 hour ago, nickr_ said:

Took me close to 100 hours. Might be possible but you'd have to be playing all week long.

Anyway, the online trophies are not hard to get.

I guess I meant 2 weeks as it took me 2 weeks and a few days to get it done on PS4. But it's still possible to complete in a week playing almost all day long for sure. In any case the trophies that require online  will most likely be earned way before you earn the platinum.

"Intruder" trophy can be done just after completing mission 22 not long into the story, while developing the nuke be towards the end of the story and will take several resources to develop. You need to be connected to internet for it to pop, just start development and return in 24 real time hours, you will be notified that the nuke is ready.

Edited by Deceptrox

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2022 at 2:39 PM, patrickdziura said:

Only the PS3 servers are shutting down, so PS4 version is fine for now?

Konami says both PS3 and PS4 for Ground Zeroes (PS3, PS4) but only PS3 for The Phantom Pain (PS3).

Does Ground Zeroes even have online trophies?

Edited by FlatwellSequoia