Seems to be Delisted

So I was looking for the game on the PS Store yesterday and I noticed that it doesn’t show up.  This along with the first one seems to have been removed from the storefront yet the strange thing is that the second one is (as of writing this post) still available to buy.  Shame, sure it’s a bit of an easy plat but I don’t mind the occasional point and click type of game with this.  Guess I won’t be able to own the whole Nightmares From The Deep trilogy now.  XP

I checked a few regional stores and all 3 Nightmares from the Deep games seem to be delisted everywhere. None of Artifex Mundi's other games are affected as far as I can tell. Nightmares from the Deep 2 looks like it's still available on PS Now in the US, and the first game is available in some other regions, but no telling how long that will last.

Interesting. I just looked on Xbox, and 1/3 are sort of delisted, but 2 is still there for 14.99. When I say 1 and 3 are sorta delisted, they just aren't for sale individually anymore. Both can still be purchased via different AM bundles. If it's a licensing thing, you would think they would be gone from there too. 

Edit- looks like I only have 3 on Playstation, missed 1/2. :(

Edited by Floorkiller74

28 minutes ago, sweeping-lamp3 said:

I got Part 2 from PS Now.  

Part 3 is only part of an $80.00 bundle now: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1681-NPUB50448_00-AMULTIMATE00SIEA

Even if I get Part 3, I'll still be missing part 1.

Am I crazy or are we not told which games are included in that bundle?

Edit: Found it:

Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala
Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink
Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
Dark Arcana: The Carnival
Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones
Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery
Grim Legends 3: The Dark City (Collector's Edition)
Persian Nights: Sands of Wonders

Edited by IntroPhenom

38 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Am I crazy or are we not told which games are included in that bundle?

Edit: Found it:

Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala
Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink
Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
Dark Arcana: The Carnival
Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones
Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery
Grim Legends 3: The Dark City (Collector's Edition)
Persian Nights: Sands of Wonders

Looks like I have all the games in that bundle except for Persian Nights and the now delisted Nightmares from the Deep 3. Not sure I want to pay $80 for two games, as much as I’d like to have Nightmares from the Deep 3 to complete the trilogy…

For PSN Canada, 1 and 3 are delisted as well and it seems 2 can only be gotten by subscribing through PSNow, the option to buy it is removed.

Edit: Btw very slim chance but I do know that the first game at least was sold by game codes too, so that may be a possible option.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

Hey everyone wanted to bump this thread as some great news. After checking all my alt region accounts, I found out that both the first and second game are on UK PSN as part of PSNow. For how long though?? Who knows but currently this is the only guaranteed way to obtain the first game as it's been removed everywhere else.

I bought a 1 month PSNow card tonite just to confirm this and I was able to download both games to my PS4. So a happy cheap option to get 2/3 of the games. Just some things to remember if you make an alt accounts in this region to do this.

First you must choose your location as being part of Britain, Scotland, Wales or North Ireland specifically as they are all part of UK PSN (do not select Ireland separately).

Second due to the recent pulling of PSNow cards from most retailers you will most likely need to use an online service to get the code. (I used CDkeys myself but only because their price was cheaper on my conversion, choose whatever you feel is safest for you.)

Third you need to remember to set the PS4 as Primary under your UK Alt if you want to play the downloaded games on your main account.

Hope this helps anyone freaking out on missing the trophy.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2022 at 10:22 PM, Lord_Bane999 said:

Hey everyone wanted to bump this thread as some great news. After checking all my alt region accounts, I found out that both the first and second game are on UK PSN as part of PSNow. For how long though?? Who knows but currently this is the only guaranteed way to obtain the first game as it's been removed everywhere else.

I bought a 1 month PSNow card tonite just to confirm this and I was able to download both games to my PS4. So a happy cheap option to get 2/3 of the games. Just some things to remember if you make an alt accounts in this region to do this.

First you must choose your location as being part of Britain, Scotland, Wales or North Ireland specifically as they are all part of UK PSN (do not select Ireland separately).

Second due to the recent pulling of PSNow cards from most retailers you will most likely need to use an online service to get the code. (I used CDkeys myself but only because their price was cheaper on my conversion, choose whatever you feel is safest for you.)

Third you need to remember to set the PS4 as Primary under your UK Alt if you want to play the downloaded games on your main account.

Hope this helps anyone freaking out on missing the trophy.

Thank you so much.
I was able to get it through the UK PS Now.
I can actually get the only complete Artifex Mundi trilogy on Playstation.

21 minutes ago, sweeping-lamp3 said:

Thank you so much.
I was able to get it through the UK PS Now.

That's awesome! Just remember for the third game it's only available in one of two collections The Ultimate Collection for $80+ or the Fantasy World's Bundle $35+ as 1000_Needles mentioned. Btw a bunch of other Artifex Mundi games I noticed are also apart of PSNow for UK after completing the Nightmare Lists I recommend doing those as well to get a good money's worth :)

• 3 months later...
On 1/19/2022 at 0:01 AM, I000_NeedIes said:

Take a look at the “Fantasy Worlds Bundle.” It is $35.99 on the US Store. It includes Nightmares from the Deep 3 and two other games: Grim Legends 2 and Queen’s Quest 2.

Thank you for posting this, almost pulled the trigger on the $80 bundle.

• Like 2

On 1/29/2022 at 10:38 AM, sweeping-lamp3 said:

They have 3 other trilogies on PlayStation as well to my knowledge:

• Enigmatis Trilogy
  • Eventide Trilogy
  • Grim Legends Trilogy

• 1 year later...