Easiest psvita Platinums?

ImOsiris

There are tons of easy and fast Vita platinums. More than the PS3, but less than the PS4. A lot of them are sucky games, though.

As far as more quality titles go, the Telltale games that are on Vita are pretty easy. But most would recommend getting them on PS4 I would think thanks to better resolution, textures, and frame rates. Walking Dead Season 1 and The Wolf Among Us have plats. For some reason, Walking Dead Season 2 doesn't. And that's the same on its other platform trophy lists.

Lightwood Games makes some titles like their POWGI series that are above shovelware, but still really easy and usually pretty quick. So, they're better than some of the stuff you could be playing on Vita for easy plats.

Edited by ChiefMichigan
  • Like 4

I got half of the Final Fantasy X HD platinum using the Vita and the other half using the Ps4. I seriously doubt I would have completed the thunder dodging minigame otherwise (I found it more reasonable to complete it in the Vita because the Vita version had zero input lag problems). I think if the game is good, like FFX, playing it and completing it 100% on Vita is as fun as on any other platform. Also, there are some that may even fit better in handheld mode, such as games like Stardew Valley and Terraria. Overall, I would focus on good Vita games, rather than on the easiness of the trophies in the games. I would rather be playing Persona 4 Golden, Ratchet and Clank Collection, or even Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus on Vita, even if I never platinum them, than some random crappy game. However, if you still want a list of the easiest Vita platinums definitely click on the Trophies tab at the top of this site and filter by Platform = Vita, then Type = Platinum, and finally by either rarity or number of achievers. You will find your list (that's one of the good things about this site ?).

• Like 1

https://psnprofiles.com/games?order=average&platform=psvita

Simply work your way from top to bottom, but for your information there is a lot of JP KR HK CH visual novels trophy lists there and every one of them costs more than a new AAA game ?

I think my collection is one of the biggest in the world with almost 400 physical copies.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, ValkerianCreator said:

such as games like Stardew Valley and Terraria. 

Terraria on vita is kind of easyer. There less requirements for trophys which speeds thing up. But downsideish is you have to legit play it. Can't God mode yourself or speed up time. You can duplicate things but its not convenient like in ps4 ver. Pule you for 100% it. So you still need the ps4 ver which is not cross buy. 

Stardew Valley is way easier and faster on vita. Only hard trophy would be the arcade mini game. As you can't save scam it like you now can on ps4. 

All of the Lego Titles - on PSV they took about 10h each.

Tons of "Easyplats" like Explosive Jake, Swordbreaker, Task Foce Kampas, Super Destronaut, Legend of Skyfish, ... Ratalaika Games mostly.

Tons of POWGI-Titles like Alphaset, Crypto, Wordsweeper,...

--

And some really really good ones:

Bastion (only one Trophy is difficult) ~10hrs

Reality Fighters ~10hrs

all Invizimals games ~10hrs

Hyperdimension Neptunia games ~40hrs each but easy and great story

The Bards Tale ~10hrs

Waking Violet ~5hrs

Adventure of Mana ~10hrs

Secret of Mana ~15hrs

Persona Dancing games ~10hrs

Sly Trilogy ~12hrs each

Odin Sphere ~15hrs

Severed ~10hrs

Lara Croft & Hitman Go ~5hrs

Color Guardians ~5hrs

Telltale-Games (TWD/WAU) ~10hrs

Pets ~8hrs

• Like 2

This has pretty much been hammered out, but to add just a couple of things:

Ratalaika games, until pretty recently, were cross-buy between Vita and PS4. So, you got 2 easy plats for the price of one. Some of the games were really fun, too (though often, their plats didn't do them justice).

Sometimes You games are not cross-buy, but the vast majority of them are now available for $0.99, and are mostly very easy as well. There are some really fun ones there, too, though they are much more hit-or-miss than Ratalaika. You might get a fun little turn-based strategy game like Steam Tactics, or you could get Pantsu Hunter, which is terrible. Swordbreaker is a great call-out to the Choose Your Own Adventure books of the 80s, and My Aunt Is a Witch might be the worst game I've ever played.

Persona 4: Dancing All Night was great fun, and its plat is separate from the PS4 version. 

• 11 months later...
On 25/01/2022 at 1:29 AM, maormaor13 said:

Simply work your way from top to bottom, but for your information there is a lot of JP KR HK CH visual novels trophy lists there and every one of them costs more than a new AAA game 1f606.png

I think my collection is one of the biggest in the world with almost 400 physical copies.

Another challenge: do that list but in reverse ;)

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/25/2022 at 4:59 AM, maormaor13 said:

Simply work your way from top to bottom, but for your information there is a lot of JP KR HK CH visual novels trophy lists there and every one of them costs more than a new AAA game 1f606.png

I regret not getting a Vita sooner and picking up more physical games for it - the prices are absolutely insane these days.

• Like 1

If you willing to import japanese Vita Games than you have a whole new World to complete with easy Platinums.

A very import friendly Site with some neat tricks would be https://solarisjapan.com/ or https://www.japanzon.com/en/

i play and collect them normal, but there are some great 5-15 minutes Games you won't regret buying these  from this List https://psnprofiles.com/games?order=average&platform=psvita

• Like 1

On 12.2.2023 at 4:47 AM, Gotakibono said:

I regret not getting a Vita sooner and picking up more physical games for it - the prices are absolutely insane these days.

As a retired trophy hunter I can tell you, just stay away from this crap.

these are just virtual trophies which worth nothing, I wish I could get my money back from all these games, especially the Japanese ones ? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, maormaor13 said:

these are just virtual trophies which worth nothing, I wish I could get my money back from all these games, especially the Japanese ones 1f602.png 

I was never a huge collector, so I won't be going mad or anything - don't worry! 1f602.png I only buy my favourite games physically and I'm rather picky, so I only own 6 Vita games physically at the moment. There's just a few more I'd like to get to complete my collection (or the ones I want to personally own at least) but the prices have gotten silly. Have you tried selling your games or are you happy to keep them?

5 hours ago, Gotakibono said:

I was never a huge collector, so I won't be going mad or anything - don't worry! 1f602.png I only buy my favourite games physically and I'm rather picky, so I only own 6 Vita games physically at the moment. There's just a few more I'd like to get to complete my collection (or the ones I want to personally own at least) but the prices have gotten silly. Have you tried selling your games or are you happy to keep them?

I didn’t tried cause these games don’t have large audience, and not many trophy hunters looking for them, they mostly platinumed by old school trophy hunters like myself who start hunting 8-9 years ago.

Edited by maormaor13

23 hours ago, maormaor13 said:

I'm a semi-retired trophy hunter myself (yes I still hunt trophies but in games I actually enjoy playing)

And honestly, it's not worth pursuing these easy platinums in their hundreds and thousands anymore. It's a waste of time, effort and money in the long run. Of course I'm not suggesting trophy hunting is a waste of time, but if it's not something you enjoy then it's not worth doing. Life's too short for that. 

Edited by StygianWolf4
  • Like 1

On 21.2.2023 at 1:35 AM, StygianWolf4 said:

I'm a semi-retired trophy hunter myself (yes I still hunt trophies but in games I actually enjoy playing)

And honestly, it's not worth pursuing these easy platinums in their hundreds and thousands anymore. It's a waste of time, effort and money in the long run. Of course I'm not suggesting trophy hunting is a waste of time, but if it's not something you enjoy then it's not worth doing. Life's too short for that. 

Yep, that’s what happened to me, I realised I am not enjoying gaming anymore, just playing crap games for easy trophies.

I didn’t even knew those crappy games still getting released in hundreds of stacks ? 

seems there will be always people who buy them just for the trophies.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 2/19/2023 at 6:42 PM, maormaor13 said:

these are just virtual trophies which worth nothing, I wish I could get my money back from all these games, especially the Japanese ones 1f602.png 

I just wanted the Neptunia titles lol