Pick a platinum you rarely see.

snakebit10

SFxT on vita,

I'm thinking on trying to ps3 version, I played it but never even looked at the trophy list.

Easy plat even if you aren't skilled in fighters. PS3 version is a big grind although looking at your list you don't seem to be fazed by many grinds and I respect that dood

OT: The Witch and the Hundred Knight. Hoping to add this to my collection sometime this year dood.

• Like 1

Easy plat even if you aren't skilled in fighters. PS3 version is a big grind although looking at your list you don't seem to be fazed by many grinds and I respect that dood

OT: The Witch and the Hundred Knight. Hoping to add this to my collection sometime this year dood.

Sounds good I'll give it a go very soon, I don't mind grinds but there are limits .. After 180 hours on mugen souls, seeing my shampuru count almost all at 9999, and realising that im not even 1/3 there yet :( I cried a bit inside and lost hope.

Witch and the hundred knight is phenomenal, once you start the true end route ( which is called the Bad ending, but is the cannon ending ). It is just so good xD

Biggest problem with the game is all versions even digital or asia, have a bug which kicks you to the xmb, so just save often :/ because it will happen a few times.. But it's so worth it !