Pick a platinum you rarely see.

snakebit10

8 hours ago, amurnin100 said:

Can’t you get them in disk form on eBay ?

It's not that I don't have a way to play them, but I swore not to buy any more PS3 games since my backlog is killing me and PS+ Premium was the final blow :D If they'd ever pop up I'd play them but if not, no biggie.
Also DAMN, you have 100% in AC Valhalla? That's one game that I actually enjoyed but gave up since the grind was just too much. Given all the other grindfest platinums, you must have a persistance of Sisyphus :D

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, czDante92 said:

It's not that I don't have a way to play them, but I swore not to buy any more PS3 games since my backlog is killing me and PS+ Premium was the final blow :D If they'd ever pop up I'd play them but if not, no biggie.
Also DAMN, you have 100% in AC Valhalla? That's one game that I actually enjoyed but gave up since the grind was just too much. Given all the other grindfest platinums, you must have a persistance of Sisyphus :D

Thank you my friend , I know it autopops to ps4 but I’m scared some

of the trophies won’t pop and there is no way I’m doing that again

1 hour ago, amurnin100 said:

Thank you my friend , I know it autopops to ps4 but I’m scared some

of the trophies won’t pop and there is no way I’m doing that again

Oh wow, Guitar Hero Smash Hits. what a catch

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, trophynerd122 said:

Good job man, always love seeing a fighting enthusiast's profile. I would pick Dead Or Alive for the Vita version :) 

Really tough to choose, but I am gonna go with Battlezone.

Badland and all the other URs are nice to see, but I rarely see Battlezone tbh.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, alexandra-jane09 said:

Double Mayo 3, double Watch Dogs 1 and the VR sequel to Until Dawn are a rare sight on any profile. 

Double watch dogs one 100% here its a shame ps3 version servers are not best at moment making online trophies shaky. Watch dogs one deserves a remake to provide the game we were promised in E3 over a decade ago 

22 hours ago, czDante92 said:

Nice to see Prince of Persia Trilogy plats, had them on PS2 but for some reason never played them and missed them on PS3 as well. Let's hope they'll be in PS+ one day.

Love these games too much. Bought it on each platform, that was dumb. 😄 PoP is iconic, already own three last games of the franchise, just need time to play it. 

7 hours ago, ozymandias1994 said:

Love these games too much. Bought it on each platform, that was dumb. 😄 PoP is iconic, already own three last games of the franchise, just need time to play it. 

A lot of rare ones! Soul Calibur V is one I don’t see very often 👀

• Like 1

On 4/29/2024 at 6:43 PM, ResiGamer_28 said:

Everybody's gone to the rapture or maybe even RIGS

There were a few i could choose from on yours. but i'd have to pick either NEVERDEAD or My little Pony. Can't recall ever seeing anyone with those plats before. Nice collection tho

• Like 1

On 5/1/2024 at 6:45 PM, funboy1246 said:

There were a few i could choose from on yours. but i'd have to pick either NEVERDEAD or My little Pony. Can't recall ever seeing anyone with those plats before. Nice collection tho

Neverdead isn't a common one. Half the discord boosting groups did My little Pony though. Thanks