Make a baseless lie about the person above you

LeonGarza321

I always had weird suspicions about cadaver, these suspicions were confirmed when I found him laying under a cow and milking it. He was looping old jazz while "pretending" to be the cow; making tons of moaning noises and going "Ohhhh, ahhhh! Ahhh! Come on, come on!"

Cada in response to himself: "Stop rushing me you horny bitch this stuff takes awhile"

I do not consider him a very viable sex partner anymore, he is too slow going, making his women (or, in this case, his pretend cow-partner) wait eight hours for a freaking orgasm. Though he might be able to help himself to a bit of self-cest every now and then.

Plot Twist: my dear friend here is telling the truth D: mooooooo

OT: is one of the best LFL players ever

1429082353_252463246.jpg

Edited by cadaver_no_life

Actually admitted that the reason she talks so kinky around the great Nepgear is only because she is jealous of her body. Her trophy card is a good example; why else would she be playing dressup with such a vulgar look unless it is to distract from her own frame and force her image upon the one she crushes on all the time?

Edited by Nepgear2

Set out to break all of the interesting forums on PSNP on the 13 of October so that that day would be forever remembered as the day that Steel Freaxxxed the place right up.

Unfortunately for SF this is not one of the interesting forums and another devious plan was smashed upon the rocks of Freaxxing Things Up.

Got a tramp stamp to try and impress Rory but what Rory actually wanted was Mark to stamp on a tramp for him. Mark is now left with a permanent reminder of his error

EDIT: You can ninja me on this thread my love! :o

Hecate donates her Catwoman outfits to Mark so that he can seduce Rory (who spends his weekends wearing his crotchless Batman outfit). Hecate films these encounters and posts them to her YouTube channel. The number of subscribers to this are disappointingly low 

Edited by AndyLish007
  • Like 3

Mark seems to be unaware of the meaning of the words "baseless" and "lie", as evidenced by his last post. Sadly, this means that he reads this thread with a look of horror on his face as he assumes that everything written on here is true. This is why everything that he writes is true for the user above him

• Like 1

Has based his whole persona on that of Tom Araya.  Unfortunately his song writing talent hasnt resulted in classics such as Seasons In the Abyss and Angel of Death but rather as made his money penning the soundtracks to several Chipmonks movies.

Caddy (as he his known to his one friend - because once he was knocked over by the Volkswagon work van) cries himself to sleep on his limited edition 1988 European Tour duvet every night.

• Like 1