Heads up missable collectibles in prologue, unobtainable in CO-OP

8 hours ago, DantoriusD said:

A Friend of mine who is a Streamer got his Copy around 1 Month ago and i saw Footage of his Playtrough and boy oh boy it was a mess. Voicelines cut off mid sentence, Subtitles didnt play, lot of Crashes, lots of Quest issues where he cant finish Sidequests or had to reload....etc.

With the ~15gb Patch from Tuesday i had still some Bugs here and there but way less then my Friend. So its not complete copium that the D1 Patch did fix lots of Errors. Its more copium if you believe with a D1 Patch the Game runs 100% Perfect. I'm pretty sure even in 1 Year you can find some bugs here and there.

And i wouldnt say the Game runs perfect by far not. Still have some weird Soundbugs. But at least i had no problems or issues with Quests. 24 hrs in and was able do finish all the Quests so far.

More like 2-3 weeks ago but yeah I also had those bugs. My point is, they said people should wait for the day one patch but the patch was already available when they said that. They just lied and wanted to be sure that people believe in a Day One Patch. The last update wasn’t the big one, it was actually the one before that which also included other voice localization like German. 

• Like 1

On 3/2/2022 at 9:03 PM, SlipingJimmy said:

Just read through power px trophy guide and they mentioned there are a few missable and glitched trophys to be aware of if you are wanting to platinum this in one playthrough. 

There's are also two missable collectibles in the prologue that you get locked out off and can't access again later In COOP by joining someones else's game. Make sure you get them at start. 

Other missables require save scumming with maxing out the health and parkour inhibitor upgrades late end game. Apparently some of the main quest trophies don't pop also. So best to create a back up save before finishing the quests mentioned in the below guide.

https://www.powerpyx.com/dying-light-2-trophy-guide-roadmap/

I played the story 5 times for that 1 quest trophy not poping Enter the bazaar they should patch the trophy and letting it auto pop to the people who have down that quest 

2 hours ago, YesImAPwnda said:

They just lied and wanted to be sure that people believe in a Day One Patch. The last update wasn’t the big one, it was actually the one before that which also included other voice localization like German. 

Oh no they didnt lied at all. My Brother played the Game since Monday but on Xbox and his Version was 1.0. He didnt got a Patch since last Night. Same on PC. I bought the Game also on PC and Last night shortly after the Game unlocked i got the Patch.

Only the PS5 Version got the Patch earlier like always. Often get my Games earlier and usually i have my D1 Patches at least couple of Days earlier while my Brother on Xbox has to wait till official Release.

6 hours ago, Fresh-Tech1 said:

I played the story 5 times for that 1 quest trophy not poping Enter the bazaar they should patch the trophy and letting it auto pop to the people who have down that quest 

dude this just glitched for me too. Had to join a random match and luckily I got the trophy the first try with someone else.

I’m just lucky this isn’t 2-3 weeks down the line and most people have moved on from the “enter the bazaar”. I’ve never had a story based trophy glitch on me until now.

TLDR: basically avoid this game for a few weeks, but by then elden ring comes out and horizon for us ps5ers, it may be worth avoiding altogether until there’s a sale. Another victim of modern gaming

Edited by Zeep_Xanflorp92
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Patrickosan said:

The most ridiculous part is, that lead designer of this game told me on twitter that you can platinum in one play trough, which is clearly a lie by now. 

They don't even know their own game. It's a miracle it got even released...

No its not. Keep your Inhabitors, upload your Savefile to the Cloud, max out 1 Stat, Download your Savefile and max out the other Stat.

Maxing out the Stats is the only Trophy that technically require more Playtroughs since there arent enough Inhabitors for both Stats. 

Anyone know how to pop the survive your first night trophy? I imagine this should pop after getting out of the hospital but a confirmation would be nice. Have tried sleeping to advance time to day as powerpyx said but nothing so far.

EDIT: Got it to pop by advancing time to night then standing outside the safe house until the time manually advanced to day again. I guess sleeping in bed doesn't work.

Edited by Varkovsky

On 03/02/2022 at 3:35 PM, SlipingJimmy said:

Just read somewhere else and the day one patch is around 20 GB for PS4, which is a decent size for the 1000+ bug fixes. 

Still I am waiting, sounds like the game really needs more patches. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/krisholt/2022/02/03/dying-light-2-reviews-bugs-day-one-patch-slow-internet/

the entire game on my ps5 is 26GB

2 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

the entire game on my ps5 is 26GB

That's the new PS5 compression apparently on PS4 it is twice as large. Hotfix Patches are for the most part a delta bundle :  Modification of existing code, config and assets with some deletions or new code and config.

So when a 20 GB update merges in, it doesn't add 20 GB to existing size, but with something that size there is some natural bloat to the overall size. Probably 5 to 10gb in the end, just depends what is going in the update.

Edited by SlipingJimmy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DantoriusD said:

No its not. Keep your Inhabitors, upload your Savefile to the Cloud, max out 1 Stat, Download your Savefile and max out the other Stat.

Maxing out the Stats is the only Trophy that technically require more Playtroughs since there arent enough Inhabitors for both Stats. 

Yeah I'll be doing that for sure I really don't want to delete my first save / character and start again just for that one trophy. This is a bad decision by them for a COOP play side of things. So it forces you to commit to one type of build and doesn't allow for you to have a balanced min / max build. 

Hopefully they will allow you to progress this at some point in COOP play or NG+.

Edited by SlipingJimmy

3 hours ago, DantoriusD said:

I can guarantee you when he's says you can platinum it in one playthrough he has no idea you have to do that.

And I wouldn't count that as "one playthrough either" since you basically gotta exploit and play the game a shitty way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SlipingJimmy said:

That's the new PS5 compression apparently on PS4 it is twice as large. Hotfix Patches are for the most part a delta bundle :  Modification of existing code, config and assets with some deletions or new code and config.

So when a 20 GB update merges in, it doesn't add 20 GB to existing size, but with something that size there is some natural bloat to the overall size. Probably 5 to 10gb in the end, just depends what is going in the update.

Yeah, ill be curious to see how Forbidden West handles it, as i think i read its 86GB on PS5. So thats a damn huge file...

Also cant let's say the 20gb update example, also overwrite a previous existing size. Hence compression basically 

On 5/2/2022 at 4:07 AM, kiseiju68 said:

It is also annoying that the points are not enough to develop health and vigor. Waiting to have 78 inhibitors before using them makes the game unplayable, as with low values you cannot climb in certain places and health is low for certain fights.

That’s why I’m going around looking for them box’s so I can save up 78 save use repeat 

16 hours ago, Varkovsky said:

Anyone know how to pop the survive your first night trophy? I imagine this should pop after getting out of the hospital but a confirmation would be nice. Have tried sleeping to advance time to day as powerpyx said but nothing so far.

EDIT: Got it to pop by advancing time to night then standing outside the safe house until the time manually advanced to day again. I guess sleeping in bed doesn't work.

My pop after doing an main quest without even trying 

• Like 1