Where does your PSN username come from?

Maitre

Mine is pretty awesome i really freaking love it!! But it happened in a raging fury of hate and despair when my original psn name (cosmic_muffin) that i made back on the playstation two for socom was denied entry (gigiti) into the ps3 psn due to bad language!!! Come on, are tou kidding me. Where is the bad word in that?!!

Mine was created out of random. Back in Junior High school someone was sick and the teacher asked if she should leave a worksheet for them anyways in case they showed up late. The guy's name was Shane so the three other people in our group dubbed the empty chair Invisible Shane. Two of us at the table had a past-time of drawing comics and one day I created one called the Adventures of Invisible Sid so as not to draw attention to Shane from our group.

Ironically enough there is an old comic book series that is called Sid the Invisible Kid. I had no idea until I tried googling my own comics one day. When people find out my real name they like to ask me why I called myself InvisibleSid and I just tell them about the actual comic book to save a long story. It works...

Stone Cold Steve Austin. Toughest Son of a B***h. 101 was on his vest.

Was on PC and used Tough_S.O.B then I just changed it to SOB101 years ago and use it almost everywhere. If I can't use the O then I use the number zero.

• 3 weeks later...

My taggin name: Alphabit, that later became my rapper name. I started rapping really basic, so that's where that comes from. the 'K' at the end of basick was just added because i got intricate with my word play, and just started rapping Sick. BasickAlphabit.

Exspheres were a huge part of Tales of Symphonia, they were something that bolstered the talents of whoever used them. Really just wanted to have a name that paid homage to that game, as it was easily one of my favorites growing up. Can't wait for the Tales of Symphonia Chronicles when they come out.