WHOEVER MADE THE FLYIng races wtf,..

Italianlaaaad2

Whoever designed this game yikes between the crashes and the ring races you have 0 control doing the ring races >_<…. Why did they not study any of the heroes abilities at all or add a single… patch Dc did a much better job at this then marvel what happened!?????? Even if you try to use vulture goblin or electro they still swerve or fall near a building lose the angle, can barely control the character…. Jeez!!!! Who looked at this and said ye sure that seems about right ship it its gold??????????????????????? Its so much worse in lego avengers

Edited by Italianlaaaad2

9 hours ago, TristanBrown17 said:

Well...32 thousand people people at least managed to do the races. I'm sure if you just take a breath you can do it too rather than complaining about it

maybe dont pull the arrogance card… sure ppl did it but lego marvel is the weakest lego game to date a lot of ppl hate how its grindy and not as fun as star wars batman etc

Edited by Italianlaaaad2

They are shit.  The ground racing one's aren't that bad, yet the flyings ones are horrible.

You will learn the hang of it after a little while, I would not start on the Silver Surfer race on the carrier, that is pretty challenging in comparison to the others - yet still easily beatable.  You just have to get used to the controls and flying around in those races and you will be able to accomplish them.

Even worse is the mini-car version race on that one roof, like remote control cars - absolute garbage.

15 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Had lots of trouble with the flying races on LEGO Incredibles. The controls are fucked.

Yeah and it's quite odd in Lego Star Wars Force Awakens....like so you have to go to options to "invert flying mode", which is really the normal way we all fly where up is down and down is up on the controller.  Meaning that the default position for the flying in that game is backward to what we all know, up is up and down is really down; each time you load the game you have to change this if you get into a flying scene.

It makes no sense.  Flying isn't that difficult in Star Wars games IMO because you are flying bigger spaceships rather than just a human body.  Yet Star Wars Lego, or the past 2 I've played have not had the same stupid flying races that the Marvel Game had.

16 minutes ago, audiopile said:

I remember hating these. Not sure why but they are terrible and way more difficult compared to the racing challenges on DC Villain's. 

The time limits for the races in DC Villains feel like they’re a lot more generous than any of the other Lego Marvel/DC. Much more forgiving if you make mistakes

• Like 2

I've had mixed experiences when it comes to Lego Minigames, some are relatively easy, others...aren't. The only real advice I can give is to try to tweak the controls the way you like it and switch around between characters and see which ones handle better for you. 

On 2/23/2022 at 10:02 AM, Italianlaaaad2 said:

maybe dont pull the arrogance card… sure ppl did it but lego marvel is the weakest lego game to date a lot of ppl hate how its grindy and not as fun as star wars batman etc

More just tired of people complaining about menial stuff. It's a game, and an easy game at that. Judging by your profile, you kinda whine about stuff. Sorry the game wasn't your cup of tea. 

On 23/02/2022 at 4:02 PM, Italianlaaaad2 said:

Why is it that you keep pulling this shit with anyone who suggests that you actually put some effort into a game instead of whining about it?  What part of @TristanBrown17's statement was "arrogant"?

I said something to you a few days ago and you told me not to "pull the jerk card".

Sure, some of the races in this game can take a few tries to complete, but come on - it's a game whose target demographic is young kids.  Nothing in Lego games is especially difficult.  Iron Man will get you through the majority of the races easily.  If memory serves, I used Archangel for a few of them and had little trouble with him.

Just learn the route, find a character that handles well, and stop throwing your toys out of the pram whenever it doesn't go your way.

• Like 1

Ok 1 i was tired so im sorry…

.2 these games are grindy they burn you out so fast the creation and the amount of ring races in these games just feel stale ….. its like racing on a ps2 game??‍♂️ ??Personally i didnt enjoy the races also you say….. nothing in lego is hard but the glitches ruin a lot of stuff and backtracking

Edited by Italianlaaaad2