New EXP Farming Method (no fighting required - 2-11k / attmept XP)

FielVeredus

Anyone try this yet ? Start at 4:15, it seems better and faster than powerpyx's video 

And it seems that if you do this at night, there is chnace of Jackpot that it will be the one that give 9k XP as well so maximum total of 11k per run if not it is 2k per run for no effort at all and very fast to do with no setup required. Funny enough this place is not very far from Powerpyx's bonfire farming spot just mark on the map , cross the bridge that dragon is on and drop down using your horse where the wind blow up then double jump before landing to avoid fall to death and you are set up at that bonfire.

PSA: Beware of f***ing dear.

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 2

So many different methods off the same thing, not saying any don't do what they say, but why can't we just have ONE video that shows the ABSOLUTE best way with no other way to interpret it!!

Instead players have to look through 10s of videos in case there is a better way that another video missed xD

Not directed at you TC, a farm not having to engage in battle is pretty awesome for a game like this so thanks for the share!!

Just in general for any type of guide, be nice to have a one and done method. Can't do nothing about it as it's just the internet, but is a shame

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

Very good method for those low leveled and don’t wanna risk combat but I found getting the runes very inconsistent. You have to stare at the boulder as it falls to get the runes. You can’t just “ride away” like the video said.  Got killed like 1 out of 4 times but granted, just started trying this. 

I’ll probably just stick with powerpyx guide. Using ranged magic against those enemies make it a cakewalk. 

Great find though!

Oh and don’t consume a Gold Foul Foot like some of the YouTube comments suggest. Resting seems to take away the boost. 

Edited by Zeep_Xanflorp92
  • Like 1

After few hour of farming i think i could suggest this.

1. Be extra careful not to run into deer because your horse will stagger and boulder will get you.

2. it seems that 2k xp come from Boulder(seems to count as monster) that get destroy by pit, so you will need to direct the bolder so it fell off the cliff to get xp. try to watch it fall help ensure you get xp before fast travel back.

3. if you want to continue, actually it has another bolder if you follow the path that can use the same trick.

4. If you died it is not recommend to bring your horse but carefully walk into your recover spot. Dont use ramp on the left at all cost because boulder will spawn and somehow get you.

5. Always farm night time as there is chance that bolder will be the one with 9k xp instead (very rare)

6. Get Gold Scarab from Abandoned Cave. It boost +20% runes

Edited by FielVeredus

I discovered a slower, but much better way of grinding Runes, where you can just leave your Playstation playing to itself going for 5-10 minutes at a time AFK and just let the Runes roll in automatically. Nets you about 30000-40000 runes an hour.

3 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

I discovered a slower, but much better way of grinding Runes, where you can just leave your Playstation playing to itself going for 5-10 minutes at a time AFK and just let the Runes roll in automatically. Nets you about 30000-40000 runes an hour.

Can you share a detail ? :o  It will be nice to leave it while working at home.