Report: Forspoken delayed

kidson2004

Best that they take the time they need - it's a new IP in a pretty crowded market that already has a lot of heavy-hitters. If it stumbles out of the gate it'll be dead. It needs to make a good first impression if it's going to stand a chance.

I'm personally quite intrigued by this one... 

...hopefully the 5 months will be what they need to get it how they intend.

• Like 1

I'm also of the opinion that this move is for the best, would rather have a more complete experience than one that is pushed out in order to garner attention before summer. Plus, on the bright side, it gives me a bit more time to finish some of the other exclusives that have been coming out recently too. I guess that's just one silver lining to all of this. 

seems there are numerous gameplay vids out next to no one discusses...

2 months ago

On 07/03/2022 at 9:45 AM, grimydawg___ said:

I'd rather it be delayed than released unfinished.  Honestly, it's probably not bad for it to be delayed until this coming fall, considering upcoming games like God of War.

well i see it being a busy fall and Forspoken possibly being Forgotten.

Sept is rumored heavily to have Hogwarts Legacy and God of War.

November is always big, who knows wtf Nintendo does those 2 months, Xenoblade, maybe BOTW 2 considering pokemon in November. So xmas season may be quite stacked. We will see.

But i also dont think its a bad idea.

I do see games like Dio Chronicle, Valkyrie Elysium, and possibly Star Ocean occupy May-July. Def think Valkyrie Elysium or Star Ocean is coming summer though. 

• Like 1