Are the servers still up?

grukev

59 minutes ago, HyperionNereus said:

Has anyone here any success with getting tailed?

I tailed other players, did hacking ... But nobody out there wants to tail me 1f602.png

Last trophie "Traced" not possible for me this way 1f61e.png

Set up a gamin session, that's the one that can be done in private with a friend/boosting buddy. 

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, TheMadBlueLion27 said:

Not sure if they stealthily closed this down or I'm the only one experiencing issues when trying to connect to the online servers with the avg wait time being unknown. Literally nothing is working for me (tailing, hacking or racing) also I'm on the ps4 version. 

The servers have been up and down like a yo-yo since the big Ubisoft wide outage a few months ago so all you can do is wait until they get rebooted (again).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Servers are still down yet with no surprises as per usual. Just finished getting in contact with the ubishite support and they kept insisting to troubleshoot the problem, failing to acknowledge that ubishite are the actual problem for not noticing the issue. Best company ever with no potato servers whatsoever. Smh

1 minute ago, TheMadBlueLion27 said:

Servers are still down yet with no surprises as per usual. Just finished getting in contact with the ubishite support and they kept insisting to troubleshoot the problem, failing to acknowledge that ubishite are the actual problem for not noticing the issue. Best company ever with no potato servers whatsoever. Smh

If I remember right, it took nearly a week for the servers to be fixed last time and almost a month for the outage before that.

• Like 2

I was playing online on all multiplayer contracts until August 24th, and then it stopped and no multiplayer works anymore. As I had no idea it was going to stop, I didn't finish all my trophies online. I'm pretty upset waiting for the servers to return.

And the worst thing is that when we contact Ubisoft support, they try to convince us that it's a problem with our internet provider!

Edited by amorim-supremo

20 minutes ago, TheRetroManiac said:

Is this for PS3? Or PS4? Seems alot of issues with Ubisoft this year mainly.

There was a massive server outage a few months ago of unspecified cause or origin and ever since then, certain games have been dodgy as hell with frequent server outages. It really wouldn't surprise me if Ubisoft announces another round of server closures in the near future due to how broken they are for certain games.

9 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

There was a massive server outage a few months ago of unspecified cause or origin and ever since then, certain games have been dodgy as hell with frequent server outages. It really wouldn't surprise me if Ubisoft announces another round of server closures in the near future due to how broken they are for certain games.

So these issues are with PS4 too?  I know this is the PS4 forum but just confirming.

EDIT - Looking at the last earned date of some of the online trophies being 8/24, the answer appears to be Yes.

Edited by djb5f

I had no problem doing 10 online co op contracts in the DLC today randomly searching. It did take like 20 minutes of searching before I matched with someone but I guess that is just because the DLC is dead right now. But there is people still playing. Luckily the guy stuck around and we did ten co op contracts together and I got my final online trophy for this game.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

It’s late 2023 now and they’re still up. I have no issues getting the online trophy’s or joining anyone’s game. The “Traced” trophy is a bit tricky but I’m just doing it myself with multiple accounts!

Edited by xsBatGirl
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GDGypsy said:

I just recently (as in like 12 hours ago) tried to help someone else trophy hunt the game and ya same deal, private lobbies worked but couldn't connect to any public sessions at all.

So is it still possible to get the online trophies as long as you're in a private lobby with a friend? Does the same apply to Bad Blood DLC online trophies?

Edited by GravityQueeen