[VIDEO] 1 500 000 credits per hour

OverHypedG

@Septomor Hi and thanks for this great script !

I have read and followed all instructions, changed
control scheme, set Nitros to D-Pad down, switching tires from Sports Light to Sports Hard, and tried your custom settings from the image you've posted  and I cannot make a better total time of 4:12, so sometimes after the race the script launch Replay and didn't launch the next race... Did I missed something ?
Also I have noticed that my car shakes a bit in straight line, is it the cas for you too ?

Thanks !

@Septomor

Scrpit works like a charm, i did Special Route X in Custom Race.. gatherd now manually the Money for the Streetversion and am running your PAN AM Script. Works perfectly for me! Thank you SO MUCH. When it helped me getting 20 Mil i'll donate you a Tip for the effort!

I'll stay in touch!

2 hours ago, VastoFoxDie said:

@Septomor Hi and thanks for this great script !

I have read and followed all instructions, changed
control scheme, set Nitros to D-Pad down, switching tires from Sports Light to Sports Hard, and tried your custom settings from the image you've posted  and I cannot make a better total time of 4:12, so sometimes after the race the script launch Replay and didn't launch the next race... Did I missed something ?
Also I have noticed that my car shakes a bit in straight line, is it the cas for you too ?

Thanks !

Besides his Assist Settings he also said :

Add a settings page for tuning your Tomahawk, and only change the tires to Sports: Hard (I found these consistently the fastest).

The new page will have the default settings, you only need to change the tyres from the default car settings ?

@Septomor

I'm really not a fan of doing this but it's working great !

You should definitely make a dedicated topic, all the infos would be on the first message with an appropriate title ?

Edited by RSteph77

Stupid question: Would the script work with the PS5 version? I've seen "ps4 remote play" being mentioned but I have very little knowledge on how remote play works. 

Also, I am assuming this isn't something you can let your PC do in the background? I can't sit and play another game on my PC while this script is running?

47 minutes ago, TheBirches said:

Stupid question: Would the script work with the PS5 version? I've seen "ps4 remote play" being mentioned but I have very little knowledge on how remote play works. 

Also, I am assuming this isn't something you can let your PC do in the background? I can't sit and play another game on my PC while this script is running?

Both is possible. The remote play app also works for PS5. At least I use the regular PS Remote Play with the provided script.

Second: you can. Septomor build the script to only forward the inputs to the remote play app. You can use your computer normally while running it. Haven't tested it while playing different games but should not differ from regulary using your PC.

Edited by lyteswype

22 minutes ago, Fanatico1981 said:

Hi 

Any chance to get this script for mac/os?

Just now, RapiDuS said:

I was looking for this as well. There are some alternatives but the AHK script provided here most probably does not work.

I don't have a mac so I have no way of testing. Maybe try the .exe with WineBottler for mac which is meant to run windows programs, though I think it won't be able to detect the ps remote play, not sure. There's AppleScript as well, probably not the easiest conversion process but I assume everything you can do in AHK you can do in it. It looks like if you take the AHK script and change all the controlsends to "tell <remote play> <button>" and change sleep to "delay" then it's pretty close.

3 minutes ago, Dantia_ said:

So, what are we thinking in terms of Sony/PD getting a whiff of this and handing out bans?

Dont see a point for this.

It's not really some kind of cheating, because it still consumes a lot of time.

Furthermore they cannot find out if you did it with a script or manually.

But if they really do something about it, it would be very ridiculous.

18 minutes ago, Septomor said:

I'll be the first to let you know if I was banned, but I've been doing these scripts since 2017

It reminds me of Cassandra’s tea-bagging to level 99… 

btw it does not work with OS X. 
Although wine 32bit can run on osx high sierra, and the exe can be executed without errors, there is no possibility to interpret the script contents for osx. 
Any script needs to be written again for Applescript, but unfortunately I don’t have the time to investigate this. 

2 hours ago, VastoFoxDie said:

@RawwwPlatinum @RSteph77

Thanks, while disabling counter steering assist total Time is now about 4:00, working great !

Sometimes it hang up after race and click on "Replay" and launch it. Did you sometimes have the issue ?

Yeah, happened to me twice in a 3 hour farm session.

It's a cool script but because of above issue I can't leave it to farm overnight. Perhaps the creator could look into the issue please?

@Septomor

Edited by alexwise

hey again, I'm encountered a new issue.

I have unlock the WTC 600 World touring Car championship and the script select it automatically in priority after race completion, so It stuck on after:

xNG7oFV.png

Is there anything we can do to change behavior of the script please @Septomor please ?

Edited by VastoFoxDie

8 minutes ago, VastoFoxDie said:

I have unlock the WTC 600 World touring Car championship and the script select it automatically in priority after race completion, so It stuck on after:

xNG7oFV.png

Is there anything we can do to change behavior of the script please @Septomor please ?

Works flawlessly here and I have everything unlocked. You are doing something wrong so the inputs are no matching on your end.

1 hour ago, VastoFoxDie said:

xNG7oFV.png

If it always ends there after a race, you could replace that part from line 212-218

loop, 6 {
		;ToolTip, %A_Index% Right, 100, 100
		ControlSend,, {Right down}, ahk_id %id% 
		Sleep, 200
		ControlSend,, {Right up}, ahk_id %id% 
		Sleep, 300
	}

With this

loop, 1 {
		;ToolTip, %A_Index% Left, 100, 100
		ControlSend,, {Left down}, ahk_id %id% 
		Sleep, 200
		ControlSend,, {Left up}, ahk_id %id% 
		Sleep, 300
	}

Or better yet, this, if you don't mind having different number of lines for looking up stuff later

ControlSend,, {Left down}, ahk_id %id% 
    Sleep, 200
    ControlSend,, {Left up}, ahk_id %id% 
	Sleep, 300

Since this part is for moving around that race select menu, this is adjusted for your current situation.

Thanks for this script btw @Septomor, i typically don't bother with stuff like this, but screw these predatory MTX practices.

Edited by TheSwordUserYT

@Septomor

Like I said earlier you should really make a dedicated topic, all the infos would be on the first message with an appropriate title 1f44d.png

I noticed there was still more than 3/4 of pneumatic energy left (boost/nitro) at the end of the race, did you try to use it more to lower the time ?

I hesitate to make some tests as I also saw that you already wrote some lines to detect the end of the race.

• Like 1

@Septomor

Just a single post of appreciation. You did an awsome job making it as simple as possible for everyone to use. I ve been using it all day and worked flawlessly. The only problem I had is a black screen twice. Maybe the game crashed? Dont know. nothing to do with your script though.

Thanks again. And definately make it a sticky post because all the useful information is lost here and there between non helpful posts (as this one per se :P )

Edited by karpathoulas667
  • Like 1