Legendary pattern available for the next 18.5 hours

IntroPhenom

Been looking for this since I began playing a while ago, and figured I may not be the only one, so here's a note to say a legendary pattern (Fish) is available for purchase in the Regular Items sections of the shop. May cost three crowns, but I bought it early this morning and can't exactly recall the cost. Twas the last thing needed to pop my Head Turner trophy. Perhaps you need it, too!

EDIT: Apparently the item I'm referring to may be exclusive to me, and my current offerings. Pardon any confusion, anger, or disappointment. 

Edited by IntroPhenom
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Been looking for this since I began playing a while ago, and figured I may not be the only one, so here's a note to say a legendary pattern (Fish) is available for purchase in the Regular Items sections of the shop. May cost three crowns, but I bought it early this morning and can't exactly recall the cost. Twas the last thing needed to pop my Head Turner trophy. Perhaps you need it, too!

Aren’t those regular items that are offered unique to each player, meaning everyone has something different appearing in the shop (often dependent on what they already bought).  I think only the 3 items at the top are the same for all.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Aren’t those regular items that are offered unique to each player, meaning everyone has something different appearing in the shop (often dependent on what they already bought).  I think only the 3 items at the top are the same for all.

Oh crap!  Are they? I had no idea. I'll either edit or remove my post so as to not confuse or anger anyone. Thanks!

• Like 1

Hey @IntroPhenom, do you know if you played in a round with someone who had this  legendary fish pattern?

Like maybe you grabbed them or hugged the player with the pattern and it eventually appeared in your Regular Items soon after?

I want to test a theory... A Game Theory! One that could help out dozens of other players! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, the_real_culture said:

Hey @IntroPhenom, do you know if you played in a round with someone who had this  legendary fish pattern?

Like maybe you grabbed them or hugged the player with the pattern and it eventually appeared in your Regular Items soon after?

I want to test a theory... A Game Theory! One that could help out dozens of other players! 

Hi. I unfortunately have no idea. The chaos during rounds is usually all I can focus on. Interesting theory, though. I'm curious if anything will come of it. 

I could wear my fish pattern for someone to grab me, if such a thing can be coordinated. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Conker said:

just need a legendary body color, been needing that for 2 weeks and store never gives it. the store is so dreadful giving out items we need, why can't we if be everything on store it resets then 

Assuming your list is the same as mine, a legendary body color is the prize for reaching level 50. Have you done that?

Just now, IntroPhenom said:

Assuming your list is the same as mine, a legendary body color is the prize for reaching level 50. Have you done that?

Sadly thats not the same, seems its different for everyone, as my level 50 was a legendary costume

We should all contact support later and ask if it would be possible to have legendary colour/patterns added as featured items at some point before the trophy list gets nuked. Before this news, I was perfectly content to just log in a few mins every day for possibly weeks/months going forward as I know they would appear eventually if we were patient, but now they’ve put a time limit on the shit…

I know it’s probably a one-in-a-million chance they’d do something like this but it seems like a fair compromise to me if they’re going to make this platinum unobtainable, considering the massively rng dependent nature of these two items. It would be so easy for them to do this and would make a lot of people happy. Maybe we have a shot.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

I know it’s probably a one-in-a-million chance they’d do something like this but it seems like a fair compromise to me if they’re going to make this platinum unobtainable, considering the massively rng dependent nature of these two items. It would be so easy for them to do this and would make a lot of people happy. Maybe we have a shot.

Customer support is known for helping players manually unlock trophies if they met the requirements tho. I'd say go for it, I can see a world where they'd just plop a few Legendary colors for a few rotations back to back, since "normal" players wouldn't even bat an eye.

32 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

Customer support is known for helping players manually unlock trophies if they met the requirements tho. I'd say go for it, I can see a world where they'd just plop a few Legendary colors for a few rotations back to back, since "normal" players wouldn't even bat an eye.

Yeah I’ve heard that, which is awesome. But then again helping someone pop an achievement that they earned legitimately but glitched on them is a bit different so who knows. This is a unique circumstance and we don’t really have anything to lose at this point so I’m going to message them and ask politely anyways. Maybe if enough people do the same thing they will actually consider it. ?

Edited by dieselmanchild
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dieselmanchild said:

Yeah I’ve heard that, which is awesome. But then again helping someone pop an achievement that they earned legitimately but glitched on them is a bit different so who knows. This is a unique circumstance and we don’t really have anything to lose at this point so I’m going to message them and ask politely anyways. Maybe if enough people do the same thing they will actually consider it. 1f609.png

Already mailed them earlier to see if they'd add some into the rotation or as the weekly items.

• Like 1