Easy Race Wins 17th-20th March

WreckItRob1990

2 minutes ago, SaffronBun82 said:

It's not an easy method to do because there's randoms joining and it will get the first place. At least it's for me.

All game modes are random people. Yes. The Episode is 3 races but those are 3 chances of getting 1st place on the same game rather than the more complex and chaotic games on the Main Show. Worst case scenario, you make progress either for you reaching level 40 or the 500 qualifications. If you're looking for EVERYONE to be on the same page, good luck with that. It just takes a bit of practice and patience. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RRxbe- said:

I feel your rage bro, but you should Keep calm or you will probably mess up your focus on the game.

The emote is not possible to make it at the start, you have a little time window from when you performe it and when you need to finish the race.

I did and i suggest you to make it when you are with a large amount of guys on one of the last cells, like 3 from the finish line. You make the emote and then you rush to the end blind, you know like when anyone wanna risk the fall and the match is like in pause and you push blind. It can goes good or you can fall i will not Lie to you.

Anyway the emote does not need to be completed, you can start it and rush instantly, must hear music if it has but do not wait to much.

yeah that worked ?

• Like 1

Want to add to this topic that while I was playing last night there seems to be alot of PC Players working together in this mode now. Some are just straight up griefing, intentionally messing up jumps, crowding, etc with no intention of letting anyone win. Others are hinting which way then grabbing/walling anyone else who tries to win.

Also had two different cases of bunny hopper hackers in the matches I played. Not extremely common but in the match the hacker was working with other of players and blocked me (I was in lead) so their teammates could catch up and pass.

48 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Want to add to this topic that while I was playing last night there seems to be alot of PC Players working together in this mode now. Some are just straight up griefing, intentionally messing up jumps, crowding, etc with no intention of letting anyone win. Others are hinting which way then grabbing/walling anyone else who tries to win.

Also had two different cases of bunny hopper hackers in the matches I played. Not extremely common but in the match the hacker was working with other of players and blocked me (I was in lead) so their teammates could catch up and pass.

This is quite possibly a boosting group. I joined the one here on PSNP the other night and that’s basically how it works… The groups will usually fill up lobbies with 20+ people and work together to block randoms from winning, so the chosen member of the group can get the win.

It’s also possible they’re literally just trolling and griefing out of boredom. People can be assholes online, and everyone knows there is a ton of people using this event to try and get race wins. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if some players were banding together solely to block others from winning. After a couple days in the event I did notice a lot more people doing unnecessarily dickish things like those super quick touch-grabs to try and cause people to fall right as they’re jumping for the line and get disqualified lol.

3 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

This is quite possibly a boosting group. I joined the one here on PSNP the other night and that’s basically how it works… The groups will usually fill up lobbies with 20+ people and work together to block randoms from winning, so the chosen member of the group can get the win.

It’s also possible they’re literally just trolling and griefing out of boredom. People can be assholes online, and everyone knows there is a ton of people using this event to try and get race wins. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if some players were banding together solely to block others from winning. After a couple days in the event I did notice a lot more people doing unnecessarily dickish things like those super quick touch-grabs to try and cause people to fall right as they’re jumping for the line and get disqualified lol.

Yeah I haven't seen any insanely large groups like that but definitely a good 6 or 7 working together on it. I've had the quick grab happen on jumping dick move. Also had one match where they made a wall of four of them at the end of the platform to block the final jump. (I managed to get around them then very barely by doing a diagonal long jump.)

• Like 1

Tip Toe mode ends in 3 mins. I got track star 3mins ago. I like cutting it close

Edit: In saying that, the new mode that replaced it is called Slime Climb Time, another race mode. It's not as easy as Tip Toe, but I guess hope isn't lost for those still needing 20 race wins.

Edited by Riiszk
  • Like 3