Easy Race Wins 17th-20th March

WreckItRob1990

I think I may have played you recently. I’ve got to 5 wins and Big Tease so far in a couple of hours play. 

As an added tip, if you need Big Tease, perform an emote at the start line and then do your best to aim for first. It gives you a chance to see where the first few tiles may be and then join in. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

In fact I thought it was a new event called "East Races" 1f602.png

HAHA XD. my screen says 'easy' not 'east' so very confused.

9 hours ago, Wurstmann69 said:

So, you basically can just play this race as often as you want?

I am still missing the 20 race wins. If I am not totally trash at the game, how long would you guys 20 wins may take?

basically yea for 3 days. I only won twice on the proper races but the rest of my wins are from this event. 

Edited by WreckItRob1990

4 hours ago, WreckItRob1990 said:

Also most of my wins were taking a risk at the end my being the one to guess the last two panels. it cost me a few times but also worked a lot as well 

I’m at 6 wins currently and 2 of them were by doing this. Thanks, this event should be perfect for getting the remaining 14. BTW for anyone that’s been playing this long term, how often do legendary patterns go on sale? It’s the only thing I’m missing for ‘head turner’. 

• Like 2

Just got the 100 round qualifiers and 5 race round wins. At this rate is going to take me the whole weekend and it is going to be real tight if I get the 20 race wins before 500 round qualifiers, but damn I'm going to do it. This makes it at least achievable for low skill players like myself ?. I dropped hard from FG within days when it came out, but these recent events have been quite fun.

6 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Do all round wins count for a trophy or just the final one? I won 2 finals and 4 normal rounds so far. I checked the trophy capture and I got the first win in the first round. Is it possible that 5 wins trophy glitched on me?

All early rounds count, maybe not the final one?

7 minutes ago, IsaacDK503 said:

Is this the best moment to start this game?

There is never a good moment to start this game. I would advise as soon as possible if anything, and perhaps pick up all the race wins ASAP. Then, wait for another Infallable nerf to come out to get that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NewDust said:

All early rounds count, maybe not the final one?

I got a reply:

"Hi Timpurnat,

Thank you for contacting us about the Quite Dashing trophy.

After checking your account, I can see that you are currently at 4 race wins. Please keep in mind that there are currently some issues and race wins on squad or duos do not count towards the trophy. In the meantime, please try to get it on Main Show, I can ensure you that they will count correctly on solo."

So yeah I'm pretty sure finals don't count, since I won 4 normal rounds and 2 finals. What's weird is that I got big tease trophy on final round. Well whatever normal rounds aren't that hard to win, just gotta try your luck with last 2 tiles

Update: Got 5 wins trophy after 5 normal round wins :) This mode is a lifesaver, I couldn't get a single win before xDDD

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, postofficebuddy said:

I’m at 6 wins currently and 2 of them were by doing this. Thanks, this event should be perfect for getting the remaining 14. BTW for anyone that’s been playing this long term, how often do legendary patterns go on sale? It’s the only thing I’m missing for ‘head turner’. 

im in the same boat just need a legendary pattern. going on it everyday to see the shop and hopefully one day it will just pop up.

2 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Do all round wins count for a trophy or just the final one? I won 2 finals and 4 normal rounds so far. I checked the trophy capture and I got the first win in the first round. Is it possible that 5 wins trophy glitched on me?

The finals don't count. I won my first race, which was a final, and didn't get the trophy. I contacted support and they said that finals don't count, then vaguely implied that they would patch it.

• Like 1

Another question, is there any simple way for me to get the Low Baller trophy in the current game? I don't want to sit through main show forever hoping for a team game that would allow me to do it and then not win with a score of 1. It's all I have left to do apart from 500 qualifications.

14 minutes ago, Yuber6969 said:

The finals don't count. I won my first race, which was a final, and didn't get the trophy. I contacted support and they said that finals don't count, then vaguely implied that they would patch it.

Hopefully, they patch it before the event ends lol, well the event is good for qualify as too anyway so I will try to play it as much as I can.

13 minutes ago, NewDust said:

Have I regressed or have the try-hards logged on?

Sometimes I can't qualify for 5 rounds straight lmao, but I was able to win 2 times in a row once, got 8 wins in 2h. Some people either hack, know the pattern or are extremely lucky. One guy was just jumping diagonally and won xDDD

• Like 1