Easy Race Wins 17th-20th March

WreckItRob1990

19 minutes ago, Bullet_KwT said:

Is there anyone having trouble to find a match in Tip toe tournament? Been trying to find a single match for 2h and no match found yet, Yesterday it was working fine though 

Try switching servers; some are more dead than others. I'm in the US East Coast one right now, and I can find a match after about 5 minutes.

15 minutes ago, Yuber6969 said:

Try switching servers; some are more dead than others. I'm in the US East Coast one right now, and I can find a match after about 5 minutes.

I totally forgot about that , thanks for your reply , i just switched to Eu and i can find match in few seconds now 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

I just got the track star trophy in around 3h of playtime!! This mode was such a lifesaver, I even won twice in a row a few times :)

I will keep playing for quick qualifies, I never thought I would be bothered to finish this game up but here I am xD

Congrats! I'm pretty close too; I need 3 more wins. I'd have had the trophy by now if the finals counted. -_-

• Like 1

1 hour ago, timpurnat said:

I just got the track star trophy in around 3h of playtime!! This mode was such a lifesaver, I even won twice in a row a few times :)

I will keep playing for quick qualifies, I never thought I would be bothered to finish this game up but here I am xD

I bought this last week knowing I would never get the plat but thanks to the 'sweet thieves' and now 'tip toe' i'm going to be able to plat this which is unexpected. defo the best plats when you think you won't be able to do it but than you do :).

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, WreckItRob1990 said:

I bought this last week knowing I would never get the plat but thanks to the 'sweet thieves' and now 'tip toe' i'm going to be able to plat this which is unexpected. defo the best plats when you think you won't be able to do it but than you do :).

For sure :) ! These 2 events made the game so much easier. Looks like devs weren't lying when they said trophies will become easier in the future. 

Manage to do also all the wins in about 9/10 hours of play, happy to be done with it. But 1 more important thing that got mentioned above from Timpurnat are the 500 quali rounds trophy. This is really a good and fast place to get also this trophy!

So keep going with it after you finish the Race trophies! I think I am at 200 or so. I hope I can pop it before the event ends ?. As the other modes will take forever to get that trophy done. 

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Manage to do also all the wins in about 9/10 hours of play, happy to be done with it. But 1 more important thing that got mentioned above from Timpurnat are the 500 quali rounds trophy. This is really a good and fast place to get also this trophy!

So keep going with it after you finish the Race trophies! I think I am at 200 or so. I hope I can pop it before the event ends ?. As the other modes will take forever to get that trophy done. 

They’ve had some great events for qualifying rounds lately… Just before this Tip Toe event, they had a Finals Showdown event that was even faster for qualifying rounds. Hopefully the trend continues for awhile!

I still have to play quite a bit of Main Show for some of the miscellaneous trophies though. I haven’t seen any opportunities to get them yet so it could still be awhile before o get lucky with those.

• Like 1

So for every 20 qualifications, I win 1 race so I should be popping the 500 qualify and 20 wins right about the same time ?? Anyways, that's not why I'm here for. 

Has anyone pop the Big Tease trophy? If so, how did you do it? What emote did you use? I've done the animation before winning in the middle of the cluster fuck ? but not sure if the animation was stopped by someone bumping into me or what and well, I haven't been able to get it. Any suggestions? Thanks.

6 hours ago, xItsLesterx said:

So for every 20 qualifications, I win 1 race so I should be popping the 500 qualify and 20 wins right about the same time 1f62d.png1f602.png Anyways, that's not why I'm here for. 

Has anyone pop the Big Tease trophy? If so, how did you do it? What emote did you use? I've done the animation before winning in the middle of the cluster fuck 1f602.png but not sure if the animation was stopped by someone bumping into me or what and well, I haven't been able to get it. Any suggestions? Thanks.

I jumped on last night to see how I fared and I was able to get Big Tease. I did it right before jumping to the line and don't think the whole animation even played through because I was paranoid the guy near me was going to swoop in and steal the round from me. Still popped. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, YesImAPwnda said:

Does anyone know if the final win counts as a episode win? 

It does

46 minutes ago, GunfighterHefty said:

I jumped on last night to see how I fared and I was able to get Big Tease. I did it right before jumping to the line and don't think the whole animation even played through because I was paranoid the guy near me was going to swoop in and steal the round from me. Still popped. 

Thanks homie. I'll keep trying then if it's possible

• Like 2

Hi guys, i just want to write here my experience. I managed to get 20x 1st places in like 4/4.30 straight hours of gameplay only on this gamemode starting from 0. Well, people playing this are absolutely crazy, they would do anything to Steal you the 1st place so you May will be stressed out a lot, what i can suggest you guys is to Keep playing again and again. On the map where there is traps usually the route should be somewhere near them so you must be careful to not get dropped out soon, but use this as your vantage.

The 1st and 2nd rounds count as race rounds, the last count as a final round, so maybe you wanna fall or quit after 2nd round, just to make things quicker, anyway i think it is like 50% luck 50% pushing without fear to fall for getting all done in a good amount of time. Good luck to all Players that are doing this, if you feel stressed or raging, i fucking feel you bros.

15 minutes ago, RRxbe- said:

Hi guys, i just want to write here my experience. I managed to get 20x 1st places in like 4/4.30 straight hours of gameplay only on this gamemode starting from 0. Well, people playing this are absolutely crazy, they would do anything to Steal you the 1st place so you May will be stressed out a lot, what i can suggest you guys is to Keep playing again and again. On the map where there is traps usually the route should be somewhere near them so you must be careful to not get dropped out soon, but use this as your vantage.

The 1st and 2nd rounds count as race rounds, the last count as a final round, so maybe you wanna fall or quit after 2nd round, just to make things quicker, anyway i think it is like 50% luck 50% pushing without fear to fall for getting all done in a good amount of time. Good luck to all Players that are doing this, if you feel stressed or raging, i fucking feel you bros.

I feel stressed an raging. 

Anyway I managed the 5 first places yesterday, I am still missing the emote before finishing trophy, is it possible to to get the trophy by emoting after the start and finishing first (without falling into the slime)? 

30 minutes ago, Messknecht said:

I feel stressed an raging. 

Anyway I managed the 5 first places yesterday, I am still missing the emote before finishing trophy, is it possible to to get the trophy by emoting after the start and finishing first (without falling into the slime)? 

I feel your rage bro, but you should Keep calm or you will probably mess up your focus on the game.

The emote is not possible to make it at the start, you have a little time window from when you performe it and when you need to finish the race.

I did and i suggest you to make it when you are with a large amount of guys on one of the last cells, like 3 from the finish line. You make the emote and then you rush to the end blind, you know like when anyone wanna risk the fall and the match is like in pause and you push blind. It can goes good or you can fall i will not Lie to you.

Anyway the emote does not need to be completed, you can start it and rush instantly, must hear music if it has but do not wait to much.

• Like 1