Easy Race Wins 17th-20th March

WreckItRob1990

Just got the 20 wins trophy! Got ~15 wins in a couple hours so if you need this trophy then hop into this game mode!

Edited by wch941

5 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Congrats!! I’m excited to get on and try this myself, I haven’t been able to get a race win for the life of me. 1f602.png

Thanks! Yeah, it's literally impossible to win for me in the main show lol. In this event it's very doable, you just need to stay behind and then try your luck near the finish line lol. And even if I'm not first, it feels good knowing I'm still doing great progress towards 500 rounds. I'm so glad I got big tease trophy as well, second hardest trophy imo

Edited by timpurnat

5 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Thanks! Yeah, it's literally impossible to win for me in the main show lol. In this event it's very doable, you just need to stay behind and then try your luck near the finish line lol. And even if I'm not first, it feels good knowing I'm still doing great progress towards 500 rounds. I'm so glad I got big tease trophy as well, second hardest trophy imo

Yeah I’m really worried about Big Tease, you’re really lucky to have popped that! I joined a boosting group that apparently boosts it regularly so I am hoping to get a shot at it this weekend because I can’t see myself obtaining it otherwise. Getting a lead in any race seems close to impossible.

4 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Yeah I’m really worried about Big Tease, you’re really lucky to have popped that! I joined a boosting group that apparently boosts it regularly so I am hoping to get a shot at it this weekend because I can’t see myself obtaining it otherwise. Getting a lead in any race seems close to impossible.

Good luck with that. The lead doesn't really matter here tbh, it's more about getting lucky with the last few squares. I'm kinda brute-forcing the wins, I try to guess the last few squares, I'm on 9 wins now just by doing that. If you can guess correctly there is some time to do the emote. At the end most people won't move usually, so that gives you a great opportunity. While moving towards the finish line, keep your eyes peeled for moving squares, so you know which ones are incorrect. But blindly guessing means you will sadly lose more matches haha, still worth it for the occasional wins imo

Edited by timpurnat

1 minute ago, timpurnat said:

Good luck with that. The lead doesn't really matter here tbh, it's more about getting lucky with the last few squares. I'm kinda brute-forcing the wins, I try to guess the last few squares, I'm on 9 wins now just by doing that. If you can guess correctly there is some time to do the emote. At the end most people won't move usually, so that gives you a great opportunity 

Yeah I just won my first race, hallelujah! Brute forcing is the way to go, the problem is when to time the emote.?

If you can make it to the 3rd to last tile, will you have enough time if you emote and then do a Hail Mary run and jump? I’ve heard it has to be timed very close to crossing the finish line or it doesn’t count.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Yeah I just won my first race, hallelujah! Brute forcing is the way to go, the problem is when to time the emote.1f914.png

If you can make it to the 3rd to last tile, will you have enough time if you emote and then do a Hail Mary run and jump? I’ve heard it has to be timed very close to crossing the finish line or it doesn’t count.

I did it on the second to last tile and it didn't unlock, when I did it on the last tile it did so I think you need to finish the race very quickly after. Maybe second to the last tile is doable but you need to stop emoting immediately.

4 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

I did it on the second to last tile and it didn't unlock, when I did it on the last tile it did so I think you need to finish the race very quickly after. Maybe second to the last tile is doable but you need to stop emoting immediately.

Yikes! That is a super tight window. It’s definitely going to require a lot of luck as there are usually a ton of people bunched up near the end there waiting to dive over the line.

27 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Yeah I just won my first race, hallelujah! Brute forcing is the way to go, the problem is when to time the emote.?

What I did was emote on the start line, then play for the first place. I got Big Tease doing it that way as it's just too tight to do when you're on the last couple of tiles.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, youngcardinals- said:

What I did was emote on the start line, then play for the first place. I got Big Tease doing it that way as it's just too tight to do when you're on the last couple of tiles.

Damn, wish I knew that. I missed some wins, because I tried emoting at the end lol

10 minutes ago, youngcardinals- said:

Wow, i was wondering if that worked but everyone I asked said it has to be like right before crossing the line. I am doing that every single race now just in case. ?

26 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Wow, i was wondering if that worked but everyone I asked said it has to be like right before crossing the line. I am doing that every single race now just in case. 1f606.png

I don’t know why it worked, but apparently it did. I was just trying emoting as much as possible as I went (it was on my dailies too). 

3 hours ago, youngcardinals- said:

Did you let the full animation play out for the emote?

EDIT: I just tried this, letting the animation fully play out, and I didn't get the Big Tease trophy after winning.

Edited by Yuber6969

And that is 20 race wins done. Just Squad Goals (now wished I had done that last week) left from the "it requires effort list" and the rest is just keep playing and it will come. I vastly prefer these blitz rounds and I think I actually like the game now‽

Edited by NewDust
  • Like 1

Went from 0 wins to 5 ? yeah. I'm bad at the game but at least it's doable. Good pointers from the video. It's harder to identify as his video's rounds are with less people from the Main Show while that first round for the game mode is a huge cluster fuck but I don't mind. I always be cracking up with this game. It's not as toxic as other MP games.

10 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

I just want 24 goddamn people to help me with Tip Toe Tournament smh.For once there's a boostable mode and no one is to be found.

As someone with zero skill, it is manageable. Took me 12 hours. Either be brave early one and hope for the best, or try and stay with the group until the last three lines and start looking for wobbling tiles to avoid, and guestimate the correct path. Mind that Finales don't count for progress, so there is not much to loose on the last round. It might not be "easy" but it is sure the easiest it has ever been.

4 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

Did you let the full animation play out for the emote?

EDIT: I just tried this, letting the animation fully play out, and I didn't get the Big Tease trophy after winning.

I tried this a few times and it didn’t work for me. However, I managed to pop Big Tease anyways. I found it best to stay in the pack to the 3rd to last line, do your emote, then rush forward and guesstimate the path to the line. While you’re emoting it’s likely a couple other people will push forward or you’ll see some tiles wobble which helped me pick the right path after a couple attempts. The time window for me was probably 5-6 seconds which felt kinda long tbh.

1 hour ago, POEman553 said:

I just want 24 goddamn people to help me with Tip Toe Tournament smh.For once there's a boostable mode and no one is to be found.

Go to the sessions page and join the big Fall Guys boosting group. They’re doing an unofficial session tomorrow and another one on Saturday, and apparently they typically have enough people to completely take over servers and help you if you need it.

Edited by dieselmanchild
  • Like 1