What are the most reliable methods to obtain Low Baller & Down to the Wire?

dieselmanchild

1 minute ago, omnx-supak said:

I don’t really know how it works with the new mode but I literally loaded up the game, played the golden goal or whatever is called and got the trophy right away in the first game that I’ve played. We literally scored in probably not even 10 seconds.

It looks like it’s being a little glitchy as there as numerous people (myself included) for whom the trophies haven’t popped for some reason.

But in general, this is supposed to be the absolute surefire way to get both of these trophies. The game immediately sends you into overtime where the next goal wins, so a win should pop both of these trophies immediately.

If anyone needs these 2 trophies they should play a few rounds of Golden Goal while it’s here, as both of them are quite difficult to get in the Main Show & Squads these days, believe I’ve been trying for a week or two now!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

It looks like it’s being a little glitchy as there as numerous people (myself included) for whom the trophies haven’t popped for some reason.

But in general, this is supposed to be the absolute surefire way to get both of these trophies. The game immediately sends you into overtime where the next goal wins, so a win should pop both of these trophies immediately.

If anyone needs these 2 trophies they should play a few rounds of Golden Goal while it’s here, as both of them are quite difficult to get in the Main Show & Squads these days, believe I’ve been trying for a week or two now!

I feel you, you have waited long enough for this trophy. Now i do hope they will unlock this also for you asap. :) Too bad no Legendary Color yet in the Fall Guys store, so i will still be stuck with this.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

13 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I feel you, you have waited long enough for this trophy. Now i do hope they will unlock this also for you asap. :) Too bad no Legendary Color yet in the Fall Guys store, so i will still be stuck with this.

It’s so annoying, I sent a long support message to them hoping they add the colour to the shop.

• Like 1

I need only this trophy for the platinum, I would have gotten it already if it wasn't buggy and and it's pretty annoying. Now I just have to hope that the staff will fix the situation, I'm still waiting for an answer.

Edit: They helped me and finally platinum!

Edited by Vernien

7 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I sent them a support ticket last night and when I checked my e-mail this morning they replied and said they unlocked the trophy for me! ?

Fall Guys support team is pretty great with their response times and their action, just be sure that you include your support ID # (found in Options > Profile in-game), and if possible attach a picture or video for additional proof. As soon as the glitch happened I made sure to hold down the share button and save the recent footage so I could put together a quick clip.

7 hours ago, omnx-supak said:

It’s so annoying, I sent a long support message to them hoping they add the colour to the shop.

I have begged them for this too, and I hope everyone will do the same. Strength in numbers and all. ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

I sent them a support ticket last night and when I checked my e-mail this morning they replied and said they unlocked the trophy for me! 1f642.png

Fall Guys support team is pretty great with their response times and their action, just be sure that you include your support ID # (found in Options > Profile in-game), and if possible attach a picture or video for additional proof. As soon as the glitch happened I made sure to hold down the share button and save the recent footage so I could put together a quick clip.

I have begged them for this too, and I hope everyone will do the same. Strength in numbers and all. 1f602.png

Yeah, I also asked them to add specific modes that help with trophies like tip toe, sweet thieves and golden goal. They said they'll send the dev team my suggestion for the trophy modes to help calm down the paranoia but nothing about the color/pattern or other shop related things.

25 minutes ago, TVDex252 said:

Yeah, I also asked them to add specific modes that help with trophies like tip toe, sweet thieves and golden goal. They said they'll send the dev team my suggestion for the trophy modes to help calm down the paranoia but nothing about the color/pattern or other shop related things.

I hope they do this for other people’s sake, but I could see this being more of a stretch as they’ve done many of these events recently already and afaik they have a set schedule for upcoming events. It’s hard to see them rearranging everything for the sake of the PS4 trophy hunting community. (Although they should, we are awesome! ?)

I really hope they can listen to feedback and add a legendary colour & pattern to the store for a limited time though. It would require so little effort on their part and would be a very fair compromise for all the people stuck on this hugely rng dependant trophy. They could just post them up as a Featured Item lineups for a few days. Maybe post a notice ingame in advance so people have time to prepare, stock up kudos and crowns etc. 

I’m going to be super choked if I get stuck on that one trophy. Knowing my luck I am calling it right here and now - I will be lucky enough to obtain one of them before May 9th, but not both. ?