What are the most reliable methods to obtain Low Baller & Down to the Wire?

dieselmanchild

Calling all Fall Guys! I need your expertise.

The guide suggests Fall Ball and Jinxed as great modes to obtain these trophies. There is only one problem - in all the time I’ve spent playing Main Show so far I don’t think I’ve even seen either of these game modes a single time. And so far I’ve never seen any kind of game mode that has gone to over time.

Is this just a matter of playing Main Show endlessly and praying to the rng gods, or is there a more reliable game mode like Squads, a special event etc. that could increase the odds of obtaining these trophies?

EDIT:

According to the Discord boosting server I joined, there is a “Golden Goal” event coming on March 26th which will make it very easy to obtain both of these trophies.

Edited by dieselmanchild
  • Like 3

I want to know that as well, I spent 8h today trying to get it. I had a few very close calls tho, but still, team modes are quite rare. They usually appear on round 3 or 4 but I almost always get the ones in which it's hard to get a tie :(

I'm slowly getting sick of repetitive races and of that rhino survival lol. I actually played that much that I won some races in the main mode xDDD

I have no idea how can this trophy sit at 60%, like it's very specific or am I missing something. I'm afraid I will get 500 qualifies before I get it lol, they are the last trophies I need

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

I want to know that as well, I spent 8h today trying to get it. I had a few very close calls tho, but still, team modes are quite rare. They usually appear on round 3 or 4 but I almost always get the ones in which it's hard to get a tie :(

I'm slowly getting sick of repetitive races and of that rhino survival lol

I’m really hoping there’s maybe some method in Squads or something to help spawn some of those games more often. It’s a bit worrying how infrequently those games pop up at all, let alone the small chance of actually fulfilling the trophy requirements when they do. ?

And yeah the races are really repetitive, although I actually won 4 legitimately today (1x Tip Toe, 3x Party Promenade) and won a Main Show as well so I’m totally amped right now. I can’t even believe it!

8 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

I’m really hoping there’s maybe some method in Squads or something to help spawn some of those games more often. It’s a bit worrying how infrequently those games pop up at all, let alone the small chance of actually fulfilling the trophy requirements when they do. ?

And yeah the races are really repetitive, although I actually won 4 legitimately today (1x Tip Toe, 3x Party Promenade) and won a Main Show as well so I’m totally amped right now. I can’t even believe it!

Yeah, I'm so surprised that I actually became quite decent at this kind of game lmao and I agree it's very worrying. In the last 2 hours, I got 2 team modes, hoopsie daisy and tails. The closest that I've gotten was on the mode with basketballs, we were 2 seconds away from victory...

I tried squads but with randoms, it's pretty bad, we didn't qualify in higher rounds so I went back to solo

Edited by timpurnat

3 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Yeah, I'm so surprised that I actually became quite decent at this kind of game lmao and I agree it's very worrying. In the last 2 hours, I got 2 team modes, hoopsie daisy and tails. The closest that I've gotten was on the mode with basketballs, we were 2 seconds away from victory...

See Hoopsie Daisy is one I haven’t even seen yet. It seems the same 6-7 maps just recycle constantly. I did have a few Tails games today but no luck there.

• Like 1

Was redownloading the game today so I'll check tonite as haven't played in a while. I don't know if the guides have been updated for this but between seasons they have removed and added a couple games. If they removed any that mad certain trophies easier could set the ceiling higher so to speak.

Jinxed is probably the best for Low Baller though it is extremely rare to find in the main show these days; it was very common near launch. It sometimes comes up as a final round in Squads Show, if you have a good group to win that one.

For Down to the Wire, Team Tail Tag is the best one to do this in, and it appears almost every Squads Show run when it's trimmed down to 4 squads remaining.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cress said:

Jinxed is probably the best for Low Baller though it is extremely rare to find in the main show these days; it was very common near launch. It sometimes comes up as a final round in Squads Show, if you have a good group to win that one.

For Down to the Wire, Team Tail Tag is the best one to do this in, and it appears almost every Squads Show run when it's trimmed down to 4 squads remaining.

I will give Squads another chance in that case, thanks for the heads up. I'm almost on my 10th hour today trying for this trophy :((

5 hours ago, Arctic Cress said:

I guess I’ll try some Squads modes and see if I have better luck. I will probably have to look in daily for the coming weeks anyways while waiting for Legendary items, so hopefully I’ll find a Squad Show event and we can get a group together for these.

Since i bought this game a week and a day ago i only since 'Jinx' Once and was stupidly close but was on the losing team. 

Fall Ball is a good one but again seen it about 3 times and every time on the losing team. one match we was close but the other team got 0-1 :/.

The way I'm looking at it they probably bring another special event which maybe only just be 'Jinx' or 'Fall Ball' just like tip toe. well that's what I'm hoping. 

The most reliable method would be waiting for a team game event to be featured and then keep playing it until you get both those situations, but it is unpredictable and it could be a few weeks until one happens.

Other than that, it's down to the RNG gods granting you team games in the regular shows.

• Like 1

I just got 500 rounds trophy and Down to the Wire is the last trophy I need besides legendaries...I guess I will wait on a team game mode event because squads are absolutely terrible. I hate RNG trophies so much :(

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

I just got 500 rounds trophy and Down to the Wire is the last trophy I need besides legendaries...I guess I will wait on a team game mode event because squads are absolutely terrible. I hate RNG trophies so much :(

Ye, just Keep playing, you eventually will get it, its all luck and team based, you cant make team match go as you need, i think it is something out of our control. They usually add and change some good extra events so 

Play Squads Mode and hope for Fall Ball and Jinxed to be the final round.

In the Main Show Jinxed is very rare and has a low chance of appearing as the second round if the there is an even number of beans qualifying from the first round (Either 38, 40 or 42), Fall Ball is actually pretty common but appears pretty lately, and also requires an even number of players.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, rwd1997 said:

I just played jinxed and won the game by 0-1 and the trophy for low baller did not pop. Where do I send the ticket to them to unlock the trophy?  Does this game mode unlock the trophy? 

Support.fallguys.com.

You can ask if you met the requirements (the video suggests you did). Don't forget to send them your ingame ID with your request and perhaps this video too. They can pop the Trophy for you the next time you start the game.

And yes, this is Jinxed which could give you the Trophy.

Edited by ConAir
Extra information
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ConAir said:

Support.fallguys.com.

You can ask if you met the requirements (the video suggests you did). Don't forget to send them your ingame ID with your request and perhaps this video too. They can pop the Trophy for you the next time you start the game.

And yes, this is Jinxed which could give you the Trophy.

Thank for the information, will contact the support, thx 

Update: just contacted the support and after 30m I got a respond and they unlocked the trophy for me 

Edited by rwd1997
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rwd1997 said:

Thank for the information, will contact the support, thx 

Update: just contacted the support and after 30m I got a respond and they unlocked the trophy for me 

This is so awesome. Mediatonic seems super involved in their community and with their fans, the fact their customer support actually helps with stuff like this regularly is really cool. Congrats!

5 minutes ago, Yuber6969 said:

I only need Down to the Wire, but for those of you who need Low Baller: I've been playing Squads Shows and the final has almost always been Jinxed.

Thanks. I'll jump on that then. I have only run into the game mode once on the Main Show and my team choked it ?? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Yuber6969 said:

I only need Down to the Wire, but for those of you who need Low Baller: I've been playing Squads Shows and the final has almost always been Jinxed.

I’ve been playing Squads for a couple hours this morning and made it to the finals a few times but haven’t encountered Jinxed yet, sadly. There was this one basketball team game that I’ve never seen before but of course a tie was too much to ask for and instead we got completely obliterated lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dieselmanchild said:

I’ve been playing Squads for a couple hours this morning and made it to the finals a few times but haven’t encountered Jinxed yet, sadly. There was this one basketball team game that I’ve never seen before but of course a tie was too much to ask for and instead we got completely obliterated lol.

That sucks man lol. This trophy is more of a pain that I thought it would be. I thought the plat was in the bag once I got Infallible and Track Star (during the events of course lol).