What are the most reliable methods to obtain Low Baller & Down to the Wire?

dieselmanchild

@TazDevilz1986 For what it's worth, I definitely got Low Baller thanks to a Jinxed game. Maybe I still have that screenshot too. The guide on this website also mentions Fall Ball and Jinxed as the two only options. I know it's not official as in by Mediatonic, but these two games are still the best chance to earn it.

I do wonder what happens if you ask support if they can see within your account if you met the Trophy requirements for the Low Baller Trophy plus stating the Trophy didn't pop for some reason. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ConAir said:

@TazDevilz1986 For what it's worth, I definitely got Low Baller thanks to a Jinxed game. Maybe I still have that screenshot too. The guide on this website also mentions Fall Ball and Jinxed as the two only options. I know it's not official as in by Mediatonic, but these two games are still the best chance to earn it.

I do wonder what happens if you ask support if they can see within your account if you met the Trophy requirements for the Low Baller Trophy plus stating the Trophy didn't pop for some reason. 

Thanks man. I have send a few more, will send 1 again. But it looks like they don't wanna help me out sadly for now.

Thank you for sharing the videos!

I've just had a look and it seems none of the videos show the trophy actually pop. Rather, they record instances of qualifying from Jinxed with a single Bean left standing, which as I've mentioned is not intended to unlock the trophy. This was never changed according to the Devs.

In case you do find evidence that a player unlocked the trophy via Jinxed, however, please don't hesitate to let us know, as we'll be happy to look into it further. Thank you!

Kind regards,
Wojciech
Fall Guys Player Support

I'll make sure to let the team know that you feel the trophy is a bit too difficult and that you'd like to see Jinxed count towards unlocking the trophy. I can't promise any changes will make their way into the game, 

You might want to take a look at the following page to learn more about unlocking the trophy: https://fallguysultimateknockout.fandom.com/wiki/Low_Baller

As for the videos you mentioned, could you please share a link to a video showing a player unlocking the trophy in Jinxed? I'll be happy to share it with the Devs to confirm if this is known.

Lastly, please do feel free to let other players know that Jinxed is not intended to allow for unlocking Head Turner at the moment, but we do acknowledge this can cause confusion and we're looking into potentially changing this.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We're looking forward to your response!

Kind regards,
Wojciech
Fall Guys Player Support

Thank you for sharing your perspective in more detail and showed proof in the video you sended!

We sincerely apologize for all the confusion and disappointment caused by this design. I hope you'll be able to unlock the platinum trophy soon as well. ?

Feel free to reach out again and have a lovely day!

Kind regards,
Wojciech
Fall Guys Player Support

Proof sended but they ignored to unlock the trophy on my account. So looks like i need to send it again. Not having much hope anyway.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

7 minutes ago, Clivinho said:

@youngcardinals-
I know there are more than Fall Ball.  But I specifically asked about the possibility of the hopefully upcoming golden goal challenge event.

Sorry, I'm confused, the Golden Goal challenge consists of a couple of rounds of Fall Ball?
https://fallguysultimateknockout.fandom.com/wiki/Golden_Goal_Challenge#:~:text=Golden Goal Challenge is a,running from 4 December 2021.

On 2022-03-23 at 2:37 AM, TazDevilz1986 said:

Hi. Sure thing.This video is from 22 aug. 2020. So this is almost 2 years ago this person unlocked the trophy here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W67_PtEHkd

This is so damn confusing…

The other day someone posted that they’d contacted customer support about the trophy not popping in Jinxed and the response was exactly like the one you got - customer support saying that Low Baller does not unlock in Jinxed.

Immediately I was confused because all the guides I’ve read for this trophy suggest Jinxed and Fall Ball was the best methods to unlock it, and because I SWEAR I’d seen numerous videos of people unlocking the trophy in Jinxed when I was searching on YouTube. And lo and behold, you can see the exact proof in the videos you posted that the trophy DOES indeed unlock in Jinxed - at least some of the time. WTf?

I also contacted customer support myself acting if they could possibly think about adding legendary colours/patterns to the store as ‘Featured Items’ before this trophy list becomes unobtainable. But their response was something along the lines of “don’t worry! All your progress and trophies etc. will carry over” which just made me even further confused about this whole situation. What are they even talking about? Are these trophies on the current trophy list becoming unobtainable with the new launcher, or not?? 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

This is so damn confusing…

The other day someone posted that they’d contacted customer support about the trophy not popping in Jinxed and the response was exactly like the one you got - customer support saying that Low Baller does not unlock in Jinxed.

Immediately I was confused because all the guides I’ve read for this trophy suggest Jinxed and Fall Ball was the best methods to unlock it, and because I SWEAR I’d seen numerous videos of people unlocking the trophy in Jinxed when I was searching on YouTube. And lo and behold, you can see the exact proof in the videos you posted that the trophy DOES indeed unlock in Jinxed - at least some of the time. WTf?

I also contacted customer support myself acting if they could possibly think about adding legendary colours/patterns to the store as ‘Featured Items’ before this trophy list becomes unobtainable. But their response was something along the lines of “don’t worry! All your progress and trophies etc. will carry over” which just made me even further confused about this whole situation. What are they even talking about? Are these trophies on the current trophy list becoming unobtainable with the new launcher, or not?? 

Yes. Sadly they ignoring my proof. I also had my own video of evidence recorded from the results screen with my id included. They saw I won a Jinxed round there on gold color. But they wanted more evidence from a video unlocking a trophy. Shit made no sense ?.

About the unobtainable question, they say “don’t worry trophies carry over and progress” lets say after May 9 the trophies you are missing if you don’t successfully unlock them in the old application than you are screwed. The trophies that you already have from the old launcher will autopop with the new one and progress carry over. But lets say you are missing Low Baller and Head Turn trophies, does won’t autopop because you failed to do that before May 9. Which will be unobtainable after that date. You can only play the new stack version from the new launcher. So all these answers they are giving atm makes no sense. Because it looks like they wanna block you from earning some of the trophies or atleast make it more annoying.

You have to finish the Orginal Version BEFORE May 9. Otherwise you will be dealing with a unobtainable on your account.

@ConAir No worries it’s been a while for you that you platted it. Thanks for trying to assist me in it. Appreciate it.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
Spelling
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

looks like sweet thieves is coming back on 26th instead, damn I hope we get golden boy after that then...

Friend of mine earned Low Baller trophy in that mode he said. It didn't really took him that much efford. Lets see if i am able to do that, but i have played a lot in that mode, and never saw it unlocking neither Down to the Wire. I also do hope for Golden Boy event.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Friend of mine earned Low Baller trophy in that mode he said. It didn't really took him that much efford. Lets see if i am able to do that, but i have played a lot in that mode, and never saw it unlocking neither Down to the Wire. I also do hope for Golden Boy event.

I was turboing sweet thieves for about 30h and I got low baller there completely afk, my friend as well.

Well I hope we get golden goal after, as I need down to the wire...

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

I was turboing sweet thieves for about 30h and I got low baller there completely afk, my friend as well.

That would be my chance than :D. But if it doesn't unlock again and i send those emails again i am afraid they will be dictating me again. But lets hope it will work out for me. And of course for you as well for the Down to the Wire one.

17 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Looking at my old screenshots, I definitely got Low Baller in Jinxed as well.

That's good. So a lot of people confirmed it they got it there. It's just strange why support doesn't reply back to me anymore. After all the proof i have sended. It's just annoying me they are now completely ignoring my replies. But i will keep going until i succeed to the platinum. Thanks for that confirm as well.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

About the unobtainable question, they say “don’t worry trophies carry over and progress” lets say after May 9 the trophies you are missing if you don’t successfully unlock them in the old application than you are screwed. The trophies that you already have from the old launcher will autopop with the new one and progress carry over. But lets say you are missing Low Baller and Head Turn trophies, does won’t autopop because you failed to do that before May 9. Which will be unobtainable after that date. You can only play the new stack version from the new launcher. So all these answers they are giving atm makes no sense. Because it looks like they wanna block you from earning some of the trophies or atleast make it more annoying.

You have to finish the Orginal Version BEFORE May 9. Otherwise you will be dealing with a unobtainable on your account

This is my understanding as well, and this is exactly what I tried communicating to the customer support guy I was speaking with. But he didn’t seem to understand what I was talking about.

He said he would pass my concerns along to the devs and tell them players want to see more legendaries in the store so they can get the trophies, but without the added context of urgency I was trying to communicate, I highly doubt they would do this.

First they need to understand that many people will be locked out of the old trophy list completely. So again I would encourage people to contact them about this issue on their own time. Hopefully if enough people are spamming them with questions about this then they’ll realize there’s a lot of ppl who are very concerned. Maybe they’ll take pity on us. ?

1 hour ago, timpurnat said:

looks like sweet thieves is coming back on 26th instead, damn I hope we get golden boy after that then...

Godamn it. ? what a kick in the nuts. Still praying the Golden Goal event will come sometime soon after that but who knows at this point.

At least some people who need wins can have a chance to get them finished again. I know I’ve got a friend who’s been working on Fall Guys forever and just has wins left for platinum (unfortunately he missed the last Sweet Thieves). So yay for him least.

1 hour ago, timpurnat said:

This is nuts, it must be a glitch?? Makes no sense to me. I don’t see how Low Baller is even possible in Sweet Thieves… the thieving team can’t win with a score of 1 - anything less than 12/12 candies is considered a loss. And the guardians either win by capturing 8/8 thieves, or by running out the clock.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

This is nuts, it must be a glitch?? Makes no sense to me. I don’t see how Low Baller is even possible in Sweet Thieves… the thieving team can’t win with a score of 1 - anything less than 12/12 candies is considered a loss. And the guardians either win by capturing 8/8 thieves, or by running out the clock.

Maybe I was a guardian and we captured 1 enemy and the time ran out hmm? Or all guardians left and we had a score of 1 as blue team, I am 100% sure I got it on sweet thieves because I didn't even touch any other mode before lol

Edited by timpurnat

9 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Like some of the people above, I also got Low Baller in Sweet Thieves, and I wasn't even trying. I don't remember how I got it, but I'm guessing I was on the guardian team and the clock ran out when we had exactly one thief in the jail.

Edited by Yuber6969
Typo

9 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Maybe I was a guardian and we captured 1 enemy and the time ran out hmm? Or all guardians left and we had a score of 1 as blue team, I am 100% sure I got it on sweet thieves because I didn't even touch any other mode before lol

16 minutes ago, Yuber6969 said:

Like some of the people above, I also got Low Baller in Sweet Thieves, and I wasn't even trying. I don't remember how I got it, but I'm guessing I was on the guardian team and the clock ran out when we had exactly one thief in the jail.

I totally believe you guys. But that is really odd… my gut feeling is that it has got to be unintended as it honestly doesn’t make much sense. You were very lucky to unlock it there!

So I guess I have a dilemma now… do I waste my time playing Sweet Thieves all weekend hoping to pop it there, or do I keep doing what I’m doing and waste my life away playing Main Show?

Decisions, decisions! *sigh*

• Like 1

On 23/03/2022 at 11:18 PM, ConAir said:

edit: misinterpreted, sorry

Edited by Tombwarrior97