What are the most reliable methods to obtain Low Baller & Down to the Wire?

dieselmanchild

On 25.03.2022 at 08:22, TazDevilz1986 said:

Mój przyjaciel potwierdził dowód, że odblokował Low Baller w Sweet Thieves, grając jako Strażnik. Musisz schwytać 1 osobę, podczas gdy reszta jest poza więzieniem. Tak więc z nadchodzącym wydarzeniem mam duże nadzieje na odblokowanie tego trofeum.

obraz0_17.jpg

I did the same and it didn't come... :(

Do you think it makes sense to write to the support and they will unlock or block the possibility of winning a trophy in this mode?

24 minutes ago, Bartuno96 said:

Do you think it makes sense to write to the support and they will unlock or block the possibility of winning a trophy in this mode?

Same. I just won with 1 thief in the jail and didn’t pop either. Maybe you have to win when the thieves are at 11/12?

Edited by Connorsonicblura

41 minutes ago, Bartuno96 said:

Yes you should. Also feel free to use the screenshot above for proof to customer support. It should work on all the team games as long it is 1 - 0.

21 minutes ago, Connorsonicblura said:

Same. I just won with 1 thief in the jail and didn’t pop either. Maybe you have to win when the thieves are at 11/12?

I am not sure really. I won one with 1/4 players and it didn't unlock either some players left the game, when it ended it said 1/4 at the results. Maybe they have changed it. But it's worth to mention it to support. I am writing again to support as well.

If anyone has it unlocked in this mode recently let us know!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, youngcardinals- said:

I won with 1 thief in jail, the thieves with 11/12 sweets and did not get the trophy. I suspect that because it doesn't actually count as you don't "qualify". i did pop a ticket to support, but I will wait and see.

Thanks for confirming that! Now we need to wait on what they say. It’s not looking promising but let’s not give up our hope. Otherwise this could be a platinum stopper this trophy alone. Or either get a Fall Ball game which is extremely rare and hope for a 1 - 0 qualify.

49 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Thanks for confirming that! Now we need to wait on what they say. It’s not looking promising but let’s not give up our hope. Otherwise this could be a platinum stopper this trophy alone. Or either get a Fall Ball game which is extremely rare and hope for a 1 - 0 qualify.

They've responded with:

Hello xxxx

Thank you for contacting us and sorry to hear about the issues with Low Baller.

Our team is currently investigating this issue with the trophy not unlocking after a win on Sweet Thieves. We will let you know once we have some more information.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Filip
Fall Guys Player Support

• Like 3

2 hours ago, youngcardinals- said:

They've responded with:

Hello xxxx

Thank you for contacting us and sorry to hear about the issues with Low Baller.

Our team is currently investigating this issue with the trophy not unlocking after a win on Sweet Thieves. We will let you know once we have some more information.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Filip
Fall Guys Player Support

Yeah, because you will automatically qualify if it goes to 1 - 0 on Sweet Thieves even if you win. So this should unlock like it should, players won’t increase but stay in jail. If they are free they will still be back in the game. Unlike Jinxed were they will be eliminated there so players go on a countdown. So now I am curious what they will decide. I hope they do unlock on requests this time for each person since we have proof sended from the screenshot. But lets wait it out first. Other than that there is not much to do atm. 

@coregamer1998 Send support a request with your game ID code so they can unlock it for you. You need to make sure to let them know what time you won that mode. So they can help you with it. They can see all your stats if you send the information. 

Edited by TazDevilz1986

20 hours ago, youngcardinals- said:

Odpowiedzieli:

Cześć xxxx Dziękujemy za skontaktowanie się z nami i przepraszamy za wiadomości o problemach z Low Baller. Nasz zespół bada obecnie ten problem, ponieważ trofeum nie odblokowuje się po wygranej w Sweet Thieves. Powiadomimy Cię, gdy będziemy mieli więcej informacji. Przepraszam za utrudnienia!

Filip
Fall Guys Wsparcie Gracza

They wrote back the same to me... :(

I wrote the second time because I met the conditions again and the silence.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bartuno96 said:

They wrote back the same to me... :(

I wrote the second time because I met the conditions again and the silence.

I responded with a “awesome, hope to hear soon!” So I’m hoping they’ll respond. It’s my last trophy now so I’m hoping it’ll be popped for me. 

Edited by youngcardinals-
  • Like 1

I reached support and they stated that Sweet Thieves shouldn't unlock Low Baller, although it has for some players. Here's my email and their reply

Me:

Me

Mar 27, 2022, 21:53 GMT+1

Hello, I came across an issue and I would like to know if you (fall) guys would be able to help me with it. I just won a Sweet Thieves round as a Guardian with a score of 1 and was expecting to earn the "Low Baller" trophy, since it is a team game, but it didn't pop. I captured the enemy and soon afterwards the timer ran out. Here is a clip of the last minute of the round and I am attaching a screenshot from the end screen as well. My PSN / Epic ID is Joao-OLVR and the game happened today, March 27th at 17:00 GMT -3. Can you guys please check my stats to see if I met all the requirements for the trophy?

Thank you in advance and best regards to all the team!

Attachment(s)
Sweet Thieves Screenshot.jpg

Mediatonic:

Joe (Fall Guys)

Mar 27, 2022, 23:26 GMT+1

Hey there! 

Sweet Thieves shouldn't unlock this trophy, however, we've received reports that it has for some beans - we're currently looking into this and will let you know once we have more information.

Regards,

Fall Guys Player Support

So, my conclusion is that the trophy popping at all is the glitch, and it not popping is what should be expected, the mode has the tag "Invisibeans" instead of "Team" afterall.

Edited by Joao-OLVR
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Joao-OLVR said:

I reached support and they stated that Sweet Thieves shouldn't unlock Low Baller, although it has for some players. Here's my email and their reply

Me:

Mediatonic:

So, my conclusion is that the trophy popping at all is the glitch, and it not popping is what should be expected, the mode has the tag "Invisibeans" instead of "Team" afterall.

They should have unlocked it when someone stuck in Sweet Thieves because Fall Ball shows up so rarely that the trophy is unlikely to be won right now. :(

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Joao-OLVR said:

Me:

Mediatonic:

1 thing i noticed. For example the challenges and rewards for qualifying in Team mode count in Sweet Thieves but not the trophy. So the trophy doesn't count but these challenges do. If the trophy not counting those rewards or challenges shouldn't be counting either. But i do get them in Sweet Thieves if i win.

So if the challenges count in Sweet Thieves the Low Baller trophy should be also. In my opinion players have the right to have it unlocked on their accounts with a request.

Because the information for the Achievement doesn't say ''Fall Ball'' but just ''Qualify from a team game with a score of 1''. Support constantly aiming at Fall Ball only like it's the only mode were you can get it or something. Right now the trophy is sadly just blocked. I have sended this information to the team. But they do response pretty quikly and are friendly as well. But sadly they are just not helpful atm for the Low Baller trophy. But hopefully that will change soon.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

I won a game of jinxed last night with a score of 1-0 and no trophy popped. Emailed support about this and they have now told me twice that jinxed cannot get Low baller to pop and the videos on YouTube that show Low baller unlocking in jinxed are bugs and that all the guides apparently displays the wrong information.

• Like 1

I reached support...

Hey there! 

Sweet Thieves should not unlock this trophy as it's a measure of players captured rather than "score" which the achievement needs. We're looking into reports of why this may have unlocked for certain players currently. Apologies for any confusion caused.

Regards,
Fall Guys Player Support

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bartuno96 said:

I reached support...

Hey there! 

Sweet Thieves should not unlock this trophy as it's a measure of players captured rather than "score" which the achievement needs. We're looking into reports of why this may have unlocked for certain players currently. Apologies for any confusion caused.

Regards,
Fall Guys Player Support

I got the same message about an hour ago. Oh well.. Hopefully they put out the right modes in the next month to make some of these easier.

• Like 2

Support is a joke atm, why don't these modes count now?? i got low baller in Sweet thieves, my photo of it popping was posted, if i and others have got there or jinxed then imo it should count. seems support trying to make this as hard as possible to get for some reason. if Fall ball is the only mode then how about give the players a week of fall ball only

• Like 1

I got down to the Wire for it being overtime, but not Low Baller when you can only win 1-0 anyway. 

I feel like this was my last chance at the team trophies. Not sure how to get Low Baller now

Edited by Riiszk

I just got the trophy now Low Baller. Support unlocked it for me after i reached out to them.

Thank you so much for reaching out again regarding your missing Low Baller trophy! I've just finished looking into this for you, and I have some great news to share.

The trophy should now be unlocked on your account. Congratulations! It might take up to a few hours for it to show up, but it's definitely on its way to you. Try restarting the game if it's not there after that, then let us know if it still fails to show up!

We sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience this has caused, and we're doing our best to fix the problem for good. Thank you for your kind patience and understanding! Feel free to let us know if you need us again.

We hope you're having a wonderful time playing Fall Guys. Have a lovely day!

Kind regards,
Wojciech
Fall Guys Player Support

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I just got the trophy now Low Baller. Support unlocked it for me after i reached out to them.

Thank you so much for reaching out again regarding your missing Low Baller trophy! I've just finished looking into this for you, and I have some great news to share.

The trophy should now be unlocked on your account. Congratulations! It might take up to a few hours for it to show up, but it's definitely on its way to you. Try restarting the game if it's not there after that, then let us know if it still fails to show up!

We sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience this has caused, and we're doing our best to fix the problem for good. Thank you for your kind patience and understanding! Feel free to let us know if you need us again.

We hope you're having a wonderful time playing Fall Guys. Have a lovely day!

Kind regards,
Wojciech
Fall Guys Player Support

Nice, off to support again for me it is then, hoping for better luck with support this time round, what did you send as proof?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Golden Ball challenge is now as a new event! Go get your trophies!

Edit: I just won a Fall Ball 1 - 0 but didn't pop. So i will contact support again.

Omg, massive struggle here. Literally just played about 15 Golden Goal events in a row and LOST EVERY FLIPPING ONE! Literally some of them were 4-5 min long struggles where we almost won but ultimately lost every time. It was almost amazing.

Then finally I win one, and we go on to win the entire event, and lo and behold, Low Baller doesn’t unlock. 

AHHHGGG!!!! *throws console out window*

• Like 2