Sweet Thieves (Easy Wins) is returning

radchad11

Just now, Larzz said:

My advice: join one of the boosting groups. Being in a squad of 4 almost always puts you on team thieves and if your squad knows what they’re doing it’s very easy to win. Lots of people in the boosting group I’m in got Infallible and Golden Guys yesterday that way. If you want I can add you the group. 

Thanks for the offer, but I actually just got it not long after my last post.  Was coming on here now to say that.  It gave me all thieves matches and I had no AFK people.  Now I just gotta get track star and I'll be done.

6 hours ago, DoctorBaofu said:

This feels almost just as impossible to me as it was at launch, just because of the griefers and AFK people.  I get 1, 2, or 3 wins, then half my team is AFK or throwing in the next match.  Last match I did I was on guardians. We had caught all but two of them, and they needed two more candies.  I saw a teammate up by the key button.  Assumed he was guarding it, but he jumped on it, let all the thieves out, then emoted and left the game. It's infuriating.

Last night I had 4 wins. Fifth one I was on the Guardians team, and my closest teammate only jumped the whole match and ruined my run. In fact, I see Guardian players do this in at least a third of the matches. I can't understand it. Generally it just seems I get lesser teammates regardless. 

5 minutes ago, luketheduke12 said:

Last night I had 4 wins. Fifth one I was on the Guardians team, and my closest teammate only jumped the whole match and ruined my run. In fact, I see Guardian players do this in at least a third of the matches. I can't understand it. Generally it just seems I get lesser teammates regardless. 

I found out the people who are just jumping are AFK but using macros to keep their character moving.  It's a way for them to grind without actually playing the game, I guess.

2 hours ago, GunfighterHefty said:

I saw the rewards for the season but the crown level in the upper left corner is different right? Are those rewards randomized? 

They’re not randomized, and celebrations aren’t part of the crown level rewards. 

They are idling, just pressing X with a script/autofire gamepad in order to validate participation to the game on the main menu, and expecting their teammate to win the game for them to farm kudos/crown fragments this way.

Report them, they deserve it.

Edited by Tetho_mig
Typo
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, Tetho_mig said:

Report them, they deserve it.

Report them for what? While I don't condone or like it, how is it illegal or against the TOS of the game? I have also been afk for some matches, because something in real life came up as I just got matched up, and I had to prioritise that. While it's not jumping, it's still idling, is that reportable too? Obviously this is not several matches in a row, but how would another player who sees me for the first time know if this is my first time or if it is happening repeatedly?