Sweet Thieves (Easy Wins) is returning

radchad11

14 minutes ago, Thirsty_Otter said:

Thankfully! Hopefully I find the time to go for the five episode wins in a row. I think I'm just going to have to sit down and play it until I get it done. 

Edit: Any idea how long the mode will be up for?

LTM last 3 days

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Despite the trophies imminently becoming unobtainable, I’d say the devs have been pretty awesome about making sure trophy hunters have a sure-fire way of getting the tougher trophies.

Yeah, considering what seemed to be contempt for trophy hunters from the off.., i mean there's undoubtedly selfish reasons also as I'd imagine the Sweet Thieves LTM sent their player count right up as people came back to clean up. Hoping for another round of Tip Toe only before it's nuked as still need a handful of race wins.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NewDust said:

Going to boost this for Squad Goals.

But I was hoping for Golden Goals to basically guarantee Down the Wire.

And than it is just waiting for a legendary pattern.

Grab a tail is possible for down to the wire 

9 minutes ago, h4mx0r said:

I haven't played since Season 1, what exactly makes Sweet Thieves perfect for Infallible and other win trophies?

its a single game of either catching the thieves or stealing. Lasts 2-3 mins tops. With people knowing what they’re doing, you can wreck the other team in like 60 seconds. 

2 hours ago, SquallWolfhart said:

How fast and easy are these ST's matches for the 5 wins in a row trophy?

Thanks in advance.

Sweet Thieves matches take at most 4 minutes. Although luck played a heavy part i was able to get infallible in my first 7 games with randoms. Queuing with other people should almost make it a lock to be under a few hours to get the 5 wins in a row.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Larzz said:

Never played this mode. What are the best tactics if you’re playing with a full squad?

If you’re a guardian just keep holding down where the sweets are. Running around in circles holding grab and when your team has caught a few thieves, hold down by the button in the middle so no one releases them. 

If you’re a thief it’s usually pretty easy to win without trying. Just stay invisible and collect the sweets, if too many of your team are caught try and release them. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SP71Q said:

If you’re a guardian just keep holding down where the sweets are. Running around in circles holding grab and when your team has caught a few thieves, hold down by the button in the middle so no one releases them. 

If you’re a thief it’s usually pretty easy to win without trying. Just stay invisible and collect the sweets, if too many of your team are caught try and release them. 

And it’s only one round for an episode win?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Larzz said:

And it’s only one round for an episode win?

Yeah that’s right. One round that can last anywhere from 30 seconds to 4 minutes. 

I managed to get Infallible this way within my first 15 games. 

Just grind it out for an hour or two and you should get it. 

• Like 1