64 members have voted

1. 1. Game time when earning Veteran Status

• 0-20h
    • 21-25h
    • 26-30h
    • 31-35h
    • 36-40h
    • 41h+

With the current version of the game coming to an end, I would like to known how much time you actually have to spend to get platinum. The guide says 60 hours, but it is completely outdated with new game modes. With all those new modes, Veteran Status will be the last (and most grindy) trophy to earn. Sadly the support did not answer to everyone how many qualifications you got and there is no in-game tracker for this.

Thus I would would like to know after how much game time you earned Veteran Status to have a more reliable expected time frame to pop Veteran Status. My first guess would be about 30 hours, with qualify from a game every 3-4 minutes. Due to loading, queuing and getting into finals this seems reasonable, but I also might be completely off.

Edit: And please(!) do not guess. Only answer if you actually earned the trophy and know the time.

Edited by bioxz

I played for 35 hours according to the PS5 game time and haven't unlocked the trophy yet.

I did open a support ticket if they can check how many times i qualified, as i have the feeling it has been over 500 but i will update you guys as soon as i got a reply or get the trophy. 

The response I got:

Thank you for getting in touch! 

At this moment there are no public in-game statistics available. I've passed the idea of adding in-game statistics to be publicly visible in the game menu on to our Dev Team though. That being said, we can confirm the trophy is working correctly, so it will unlock on the 500th qualification.

So they are not telling me how many times I qualified and that the trophy should unlock when I qualify 500 times. I guess I need to grind some more. 

6 minutes ago, cy1999aek_maik said:

Well nevermind then I'm full of shit

Well I didn't mean it that way, but I have been grinding for the 500 qualifications for a couple of days now after I unlocked all the other trophies. Mainly thanks to the ltm that have been available for the past couple of weeks.  

18 minutes ago, F1Veteran_ said:

So they are not telling me how many times I qualified and that the trophy should unlock when I qualify 500 times. I guess I need to grind some more.

That is exactly what has happened to me as well, although it seems they did answer such requests in the past.

Looking at the current results, it seems like it is very unlikely to get it below 30 hours. I got everything else after about 12 hours, since then I played 6 more hours concentrating on qualifications. Maybe there are some modes coming allowing to boost qualification a bit with short rounds. And maybe it's even worth skipping finals, although it feels so wrong to quality for it just to quit out.

21 hours ago, youngcardinals- said:

I did take advantage of the Tip Toe event and Sweet Thieves to grind qualifies reasonably quick though.

I'm pretty sure Sweet Thieves does not contribute to this trophy, it's a final and you don't qualify for anything, right? So we're looking for modes with short but multiple rounds for this. The one with the rotating tower on the middle from last weekend seemed great for example.

7 minutes ago, Thropy_Croissant said:

Sweet thieves 100% contributes to this when you win. That's how I've popped the 100 qualifies trophy

Damn, I read somewhere else that finals do not count, that's really good to know. Looking at the guide, it actually says a "qualification" is when you're not getting eliminated, that makes Sweet Thieves a really good option indeed.

3 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

I was AFK in sweet thieves for around 20h and then I played legit in main modes for another 12h and the trophy unlocked :)

You're fucking up other players games, great ?. But I guess you're already done and don't care about others anymore.

• Like 3

Played a bunch of Tip Toe and a liitle less of Sweet Thieves, plus some random modes. Took me around 24 hours with some menu idling.

Played more after that for fun and unlock some other of the RNG trophies and am now at 32 hours with only a legendary Pattern to unlock.

On 28/03/2022 at 1:53 PM, F1Veteran_ said:

The response I got:

At this moment there are no public in-game statistics available. I've passed the idea of adding in-game statistics to be publicly visible in the game menu on to our Dev Team though. That being said, we can confirm the trophy is working correctly, so it will unlock on the 500th qualification.

That stat idea would be great, hope they add that someday.

I feel like there's no right answer. Depends on the game mode, and how good you are. My PS5 said I clocked in at 21 hours for that trophy but I'm seeing people will get it at almost twice as much. People just need to keep playing, eventually, the trophy will pop. I thought I was in the high 300s but clearly that wasn't the case at all.

On 3/28/2022 at 7:53 AM, F1Veteran_ said:

The response I got:

Exact same response I got. Worst support team of all time.

Finally got it as well, at exactly 30 hours. Seems like it was a good prediction. You can get it earlier by either being really good or focusing on game modes with easy/quick qualifications or much later due to having problems to qualify or wasting time (squad modes for example).