how many hours a day do you spend Playing Video games.

BDKSimba

During the week one to two hours a day and on the weekend 3 to 4 hours a day. But when I am all alone at home and have holiday I can play 10 to 12+ no problem!!

And Mood has a lot to do with gaming in my opinion .. it also changes a bad mood into a good mood rather quick :)

this is so true. and now since I got the 7.1 surround sound headset this improves 10 folds. :highfive: shutting everybody out.

• Like 1

you gotta get one hommie. I recommend it. and I quote :

I've had it for about a week now and have to say they are awesome. the blue tooth ear piece I often had difficulty getting it to sit rite in My ear without it just hanging down loosely and often got an ear ache after hours of use. with the 7.1 it not only sits rite, but I could play for hours without even a thought of pain. muting mic is so simple, all the buttons and volume levers are so easy and reachable. really, even when home alone I wouldn't play without it. it automatically syncs and mutes the volume to the TV the moment you turn it on.

there are 3 wifi signals with 80% or better within reach of My PS3 and I know it has only been a week but I have never had any interference @ all. well, none that I have noticed.

but on the negative, the signal distance leaves room to be desired. I sit about 10 to 12 feet from My PS3, granted I have a 63" TV.

but to get up and walk away, 25 to 30 feet the signal comes and goes. but really, to be that far away I'm guessing you wouldn't be playing anyway. but it still gets a 10/10 in My book. the sound is awesome. the special effects in lost Planet 2 sounds awesome. you hear every word the characters have to say. can't say I will be playing any other way from now on. and for $509it was priced @ $50 on December 26, I take that back, under $25 dollars(traded in 5 games @ gamestop) I got a steal of a deal.. :lol:

my ps3 is on all day every day (when i dont have school, its on from when i wake up until i go to sleep, and when i have school its on from 3pm to 8pm). i dont really use it that much, but its just on, in case i want to play something. its also charging my two controllers and headset. i can be in my room doing something, or even in the basement and the ps3 will be on. but on average i would say about 5-8 hours a day during no-school days, and 4 hours during school days.

Depending on how much college work I have each day, I probably average 2 (on heavy days, but sometimes I don't play at all) to about 5 hours (10 on days I have off. I need to get a life and a girlfriend. I just turned 17, so I have time LOL

• 3 weeks later...