Genshin Impact - General Discussion

Undead Wolf

1 hour ago, Akrioz said:

He seems to be a great driver for taser teams (Fischl + Xingqiu + Beidou, for example). While also dealing not bad damage himself.

From what I have heard the second banner is rumored to be Zhongli + Ganyu. 

Ganyu, another character that I'm missing that I really, really want to have.

Sweet, cute, pretty Ganyu... (of course the fact that she is an incredible Main DPS as well is also very good. :P )

• Like 2

Well, I got Kazuha...after Keqing made me burn through an extra 77 wishes.

If the Ganyu 3.0 rerun is true, maybe I should just skip Yoimiya. Ganyu, unlike a certain white-haired samurai, came home early for me and is sitting comfortably at C1. More cons for her would be welcome.

• Like 1

Cleared Kazuha's story quest and got the new 4* weapon Kagotsurube Isshin

76efb900e719a55546e5ad2c5eeaf0a216579246

I let Ayaka use it until a one-handed version of Snow-Tombed Starsilver appears or the version 6.0/Snezhnaya update is out(it's the land of Cryo so a Cryo themed weapon or something close to that might be released)

e6f5130824fb1faf8eb85fd20da3625a16579246

I love that Paimon called herself emergency food.

33a3b4491bea6cf00c048f93dd5eee5416579248

Also got all 5 ending of Heizou's hangout event.

Only have the event "Summertime Odyssey" left to do that started today, looking forward to doing the quests "Summertime Odyssey: II-V" and challenges as they unlock each day. Also did read that Kusanali shows up doing one of the Summertime Odyssey quests.

I did watch that video that showed all the remaining Fatui Harbingers, while most reactions to the Harbingers was pulling him/her, my reaction was more that I was looking forward to the boss fights, still the only Harbingers I might go for if they end up playable is Sandrone/Marionette and Il Capitano The Captain(only other male character I plan to pull for is Dainsleif). The only Snezhnaya character I plan to pull(for now) then the year version 6.0/Snezhnaya is out is the Cryo Archon/Tsaritsa, the goddess of Snezhnaya.

Sumeru has at least 2 others besides Collei and Loli Baba I think of going for which is Nilou and Dehya but if I wait with treasure hunting in Sumeru until Dehya or Nilou is out or just use Collei remains to be seen. btw I read a leak that Collei is going to be given for free so if the leak are true then I be saving my Intertwined Fates until 3.1.

• Like 3

Im practicing my 2nd team at musk reef and reached floor 11 depth 3 and got 2 trophies in the way? easy?

20220719101701.jpg

After playing and switched to mobile phone trying to get Klee and ? 1stime mihoyo gave what I want? I will upgrade her no matter how many weeks it take before entering floor 12? but I think I can beat it without her?

Screenshot-20220718-233724-com-mi-Ho-Yo-

• Like 2

Cleared the Summertime Odyssey questline and got Amy... I mean Fischl's new outfit.

6f642cd42a95ebd1cb5266f69aed0d9116582710

Did also collect all Phantasmal Conches but only 16 of them is needed to get Fischl's new outfit.

The voice that can heard in the last parts of the last quests way be Kusanali(if Kusanali's JP voice is Yukari Tamura who also is the JP voice of the Honkai Impact 3rd's Theresa)

So while appearance-wise she don't look like Theresa like how Raiden Shogun looks like Raiden Mei, she will at least have the same voice as Theresa, Now I got one more reason to save my Intertwined Fates for the 3.1 Kusanali banner.

Until 3.0 update is here, I do the Golden Apple Archipelago "World Quests", the upcoming events and work on getting Amber to level 90 while also trying to crown Yae Miko/Kuki Shinobu and Raiden Shogun.

• Like 2

On 20/07/2022 at 4:56 AM, Leon Castle said:

one more reason to save my Intertwined Fates for the 3.1 Kusanali banner.

She probably won't be out until 3.2. At least that's enough time to save for her and Nilou(currently i have around 160 fates). Wasn't really excited about her, but I love Tamura Yukari and having Dendro archon in your lineup sounds way better than Qiqi(also voiced by Yukari).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Akrioz said:

She probably won't be out until 3.2. At least that's enough time to save for her and Nilou(currently i have around 160 fates).

If it happens to be true, then I have a lot of time to save since Collei will be a free 4* character, unless Dehya shows up in 3.1.(Last time I checked my Intertwined Fates was getting close to 90)

Have anyone gotten the event world quest "The Final Treasure"? All I know it apparently exist as I don't find info how to start it.

17 hours ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

3.1 Cyno 5 *, Nilou 5* & Candace 4*.

Most might have heard or seen Cyno and Nilou, but Candace however is the first time I heard of, after looking up this name, I found a bit info about this character.

• Is a Female character
  • Will have long flowing clothes with a starry pattern
  • Will have heterochromia
  • Hydro Polearm

Just reading she will have heterochromia peaked my interest.

Looks like Dehya is the one I have to wait for a while longer to be playable but at least She show up in the story sooner if those in-game pics is to be believed.

btw 3.1 will show a new Mondstadt character named Mika that might be playable later on, if made playable during 3.0-3.?, He be the first new Mondstadt character since Eula.

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

He be the first new Mondstadt character since 1.0.

*Confused Eula noises*

17 hours ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

• 3.1 Cyno 5 *, Nilou 5* & Candace

Knowing my luck with banner lineups. Candace will be on Cyno banner. My 5 stars never have a brand new 4 star character on their banner.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Akrioz said:

Knowing my luck with banner lineups. Candace will be on Cyno banner. My 5 stars never have a brand new 4 star character on their banner.

Honestly I would not be surprised if Candace was on a reroll banner now that we can have 4 banners per update... they seem to stick to this setup lately. Good news if she's a 4* character, even though I'm still missing Sara. I finally got Gorou while wishing for Shinobu (and I got her too!) ?.

I'll probably try my luck for Tighnari (because bow.) and Kusanali from what we saw so far. And Dehya if I'm lucky enough with the other two... so probably not ?.

To add further to my earlier reply. 

For what seems to be confirmed by leakers.

Cyno -  Electro Polearm user main dps. 

Nilou - Hydro Sword user who works with dendro bloom. 

Candace - Hydro Polearm user who uses a shield. 

Not confirmed but I'm hoping Kusanali is a Dendro Catalyst user support who boosts EM for the whole team as well as a good Dendro applicator. Dehya has been confirmed to be a Pyro Claymore user but nothing yet regarding her kit. I would say that alot of people including myself who want her to be a sub dps who works like Yelan and Xingqui but Pyro. 

Of course there are many other characters like Al Haitham, Kavi and the Mondstadt blonde boy mentioned. I would expect them to come out much later along with YaoYao and Baizhu. 

• Like 3

One look at the new map, and I just have a feeling what the new main story is going to be.

(Spoiler. )

Spoiler

Something tells me that the Fatui is causing the desert area to slowly overtake the forest area and there is nothing the Dendro-Archon can do about it.

But, she doesn't know that the Fatui is responsible for that, so they offer to help her out and fight back the desert, in exchange for her gnosis.

And, to bring some conflict, there are now Tribe people in the desert area that don't want to go, and creatures.

So, they are fighting back any change.

And, it obviously ends with the Traveler & Paimon uncovering it all, but too late because he gnosis is already gone.

And, to bring some ending and beauty, the advance of the desert is going to be halted in the end, and the two areas will come together as one harmonious area.

Edited by JusttJD
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Akrioz said:

Any Ayaka mains(such as myself) and Mona mains, rejoice! It seems HoYo finally fixed alternative sprint in 3.0 beta. I hope Nahida will have some kind of flowery alternative sprint instead of T-pose aeroplane. 

Nice to see a fellow Ayaka main in this thread. ?

I believe we will see at least one character of each element have the alternative sprint. I actually prefer the underground sprint over the normal sprint which is an unpopular opinion. 

Also I like to mention if anyone hasn't looked it up. Dehya is a 5 star character, the latest teaser showed her along sides other 5 star characters. So this pretty much takes tells us Dehya is a 5 star and it seems to be backed up by reliable leakers. 

Tighnari is also expected to be added to the standard pool in 3.1 according to leakers. So if you're on the fence about pulling him,  just wish on the standard or hope to get him on a 50/50 loss on the featured banner. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Akrioz said:

Any Ayaka mains(such as myself) and Mona mains, rejoice! It seems HoYo finally fixed alternative sprint in 3.0 beta. I hope Nahida will have some kind of flowery alternative sprint instead of T-pose aeroplane. 

For a second there... I thought you were going to say that Ayaka is going to have a re-run.
(even though that wouldn't make sense, so fast.)

She is the character that I want to pull the most.

But, unfortunately... I started playing this game... 2 days after her banner was done...

So, now I'm just saving up for Ganyu when the 3.0 drops. :P

• Like 1

Spend almost the entire day trying to complete the Spiral Abyss floor 9 - 12

Floors 9 and 10 were pretty easy, nothing special.

Floor 11 took me a lot of time. I just don't have the roster variation to keep up with all the enemies and kill them fast enough.

But, after many attempts and trying different party's, I finally managed to advance with the 6 stars required.

But, floor 12... didn't even manage to finish the first floor in time...

That is going to require some serious weapon and artifact leveling before I can try again...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JusttJD said:

But, floor 12... didn't even manage to finish the first floor in time...

Floor 12 in this abyss is quite hard, I couldn't 36-star it when I tried it because of that damn Ruin Serpent. But I'll take 35 stars until it rotates away.

The last floor is generally quite hard and a DPS check. I play since October 2020 and I started getting all stars there earlier this year. You'll get there eventually, it needs 2 very well-built teams and a few "reserves" depending on the abyss rotation.

7 hours ago, Ilzakia said:

Been using Crimson Witch, but I need to farm Shimenawa or Echoes.

Best generalist set for Yoimiya is 2pc Crimson + 2pc Shimenawa/Gladiator. Pretty much works with every team you put Yoimiya in.

If you go for 4pc Shimenawa, Yoimiya will deal more damage herself but will sacrifice her Burst, meaning the rest of her team will deal less damage, namely the 10% extra attack from using her Burst (Ascension 4, Passive Takent).

Your current set, 4pc Crimson Witch, is the best set only if you have a Vaporized/Overload reaction-based team centered around Yoimiya. It is also the set I use for her with Benett, Fischl and Raiden Shogun.

I've never heard about Echoes on Yoimiya, let me know if she deals more damage with that set instead. Good work on the triple crown!

Edited by ZOLANTON
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Ilzakia said:

Echoes.

Never echoes. It's heavily reliant on great ping and the domain is not as resin-efficient as Shimenawa/Emblem.

Crimson witch is great for overload or overvape Yoi, but overall Shimenawa is more consistent. 

18 minutes ago, ZOLANTON said:

because of that damn Ruin Serpent.

Took me 7 or so tries before I finally landed 2 Ayaka's ults in time. It's a retarded fight where you can't do jack shit for a lot of time.

Afte looking at leaked Nilou kit I decided to try my luck with Yoi banner. If I win 50/50, good. If lose, well, sumeru waiting room it is. 

• Like 1