Genshin Impact - General Discussion

Undead Wolf

At last I've finally reached AR 60 on my main account.

GfbDXOt.jpg

Fdi5NYL.jpg

A bit anti climatic if you ask me, but at least I'll have steadier supply of Mora XD. Might not have to farm ley lines as much. 

Failed to mention this before, but I do have another second F2P account (now currently at AR 54). I've been on and off playing it for almost half a year (I think?) and just got to Inazuma. Even managed to beat Floor 12 abyss about a week ago too. Here's the teams that I used: 

szPpN0N.png

The blessing of the abyssal moon in this rotation is pretty op. My characters aren't particularly well built at all, yet I can still clear it. It's more of an element/survival check when dealing with the two lectors and herald. Jean + Bennett was the key to surviving the trio. 

Edited by Whitelightnin683
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

I Mean it sure makes things a lot faster if i would take 5 minutes each time for a Domain, Ugh at times i don't even wanna bother, it's faster doing bosses and stuff i beat the Snake in the Chasm in 30 Secs it's faster xD The Ice Domain is a pain because it has 2 enemies needing both a pyro to take down the shields so i only have Hu tao reliable for that, plus as said it took 1 month of doing it for 4 Good Pieces for my Ayaka, ugh. Luckily basically she and Ganyu are the only 2 Cryo i have and use that need that set and Ganyu works with Wonderer anyway.

I follow most leaks and beta stuff so i know before time :P Well we have 4, we'll have more for sure in the future for more teams :awesome: 

I Mean i love Mona overall but sure that too xD Exactly, Mona Basiclaly deal a TON of damage with the Bubble from her burst you wanna pop it maybe in combo with liek Hu tao for Vaporize and dealing a lot of Damage, for the rest she is great for reactions. Yeah you should i don't know how you face against the Wolves then :giggle:

Qiqi as said it's probably the best raw healer in the game so in the Abyss is never a wrong choice personally. I Mean i use Kokomi with Hu tao so it's Awful on that regard but Eh xD (My Hu tao problem is the Awful 30% crit rate, when she crits deal 20k per charged and 50k with the burst, whenever that wants to happen, working on it). Plus 2 R2 and you are already down 50% if you are a great dodger and can't get hit before i go down to under 50% anyway by getting hit :P Ah, a pity, still a good characetr Beidou to build if you Wanna! Ah Unlucky i guess, not one of the best Weapon to find, still yeah having ER as sub stat is great for Someone like Beidou which reliase on her Burst a lot and not Much on ATK like Eula.

Ah if you have problema and wanna farm togheter the Lv90 weekly bosses just tell me, i'll help no problem ;) 

On that note, i hope you level up your talents!

Same. If I'm short on time (or I just can't be bothered) I'll fight a boss instead since it's a much quicker way of depleting resin. And yeah, I'm using the Wanderer's set with Ganyu right now. I'd rather not farm that ice domain any more than I need to. ?

I'll be sure to come to you if I have questions about future updates then. ?

I might put Mona back in my main team. Just need to work on improving her a bit first.

Yeah, there are ways of reducing Hu Taos health back to below 50%, but I prefer having a little more control over who in my team gets healed. The only electro character I have somewhat built up is, but I feel like she's kind of lacking in the damage department now. I'm hoping Beidou ends up being better. I also have Fischl, and I really like her design, but not sure about using her in combat yet.

Thanks for the offer! ? There's that one co-op trophy you get for opening the chest on the heart-shaped island I'll need help with for sure.

13 hours ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

At last I've finally reached AR 60 on my main account.

Spoiler

GfbDXOt.jpg

Fdi5NYL.jpg

A bit anti climatic if you ask me, but at least I'll have steadier supply of Mora XD. Might not have to farm ley lines as much. 

Failed to mention this before, but I do have another second F2P account (now currently at AR 54). I've been on and off playing it for almost half a year (I think?) and just got to Inazuma. Even managed to beat Floor 12 abyss about a week ago too. Here's the teams that I used:

Spoiler

szPpN0N.png

The blessing of the abyssal moon in this rotation is pretty op. My characters aren't particularly well built at all, yet I can still clear it. It's more of an element/survival check when dealing with the two lectors and herald. Jean + Bennett was the key to surviving the trio. 

Damn, nice! I haven't seen what happens when you hit tank 60 before. And yeah, it does seem rather anti-climactic, but I guess the mora is better than nothing. ? I assume they're planning on adding more ranks later down the line.

Good to know. I'll give it a go with my shitty teams then before the current rotation is over and see how far I can get. ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Same. If I'm short on time (or I just can't be bothered) I'll fight a boss instead since it's a much quicker way of depleting resin. And yeah, I'm using the Wanderer's set with Ganyu right now. I'd rather not farm that ice domain any more than I need to. 1f61b.png

I'll be sure to come to you if I have questions about future updates then. 1f61d.png

I might put Mona back in my main team. Just need to work on improving her a bit first.

Yeah, there are ways of reducing Hu Taos health back to below 50%, but I prefer having a little more control over who in my team gets healed. The only electro character I have somewhat built up is, but I feel like she's kind of lacking in the damage department now. I'm hoping Beidou ends up being better. I also have Fischl, and I really like her design, but not sure about using her in combat yet.

Thanks for the offer! 1f601.png There's that one co-op trophy you get for opening the chest on the heart-shaped island I'll need help with for sure.

Yeah it's definitively faster xD For me more than that anyway it depends what i fell like doing or what i need now i'm doing Mats for Yelan so it's Oceanoid and Snake for the last week! Well you have to farm a good ice Set at least for Ayaka still :P

Sure, whatever you wan to know, like for example Heizou is in the First Half of 2.8 i can say you if you wanted to know :awesome: 

Well Mona sure is a Nice support and a good hydro application Charcater, i Have Kokomi for that so i'm Settled ^_^ 

Fair i guess, i don't really mind since Hu tao is strong anyway 50% or less, in the abyss it's stressfull being under that :P Who is your Electro Character built? You didn't say xD Beidou is a great Burst Character, good on field too! Fischl you need C6 for her Max potential otherwise it's agood but nothing Amazing, i have a physical one, it's decent.

Just tell me whenever you need in the weekend i should have no time trouble for anything ;) 

Congrats @Whitelightnin683 for AR60! Didn't know It converted the adventurer Exp to Mora, that's nice at least better than anything after a kinda dissapointing reward, i hope to see it increased with Sumeru to like 70 but who knows.

• Like 2

On 25/05/2022 at 6:48 PM, Sora9427 said:

Yeah it's definitively faster xD For me more than that anyway it depends what i fell like doing or what i need now i'm doing Mats for Yelan so it's Oceanoid and Snake for the last week! Well you have to farm a good ice Set at least for Ayaka still :P

Sure, whatever you wan to know, like for example Heizou is in the First Half of 2.8 i can say you if you wanted to know :awesome: 

Well Mona sure is a Nice support and a good hydro application Charcater, i Have Kokomi for that so i'm Settled ^_^ 

Fair i guess, i don't really mind since Hu tao is strong anyway 50% or less, in the abyss it's stressfull being under that :P Who is your Electro Character built? You didn't say xD Beidou is a great Burst Character, good on field too! Fischl you need C6 for her Max potential otherwise it's agood but nothing Amazing, i have a physical one, it's decent.

Just tell me whenever you need in the weekend i should have no time trouble for anything ;) 

Ah, the Oceanid. That fight feels kind of drawn out since it's fighting waves of enemies instead of being able to directly damage a health bar, plus, I hate the bird enemies because they always end up swooping down and knocking me over when I'm mid-charge with Ganyu. ? And true, although my priority is on other characters now instead of Ayaka. I'll get to her eventually, but since I already have a good ice character, I'm not that desperate to have another one. I think it would be better for me to build up an electro or anemo character first.

Male characters don't interest me very much. Info on upcoming cuties on the other hand? ? ?

Oops, I don't know how that happened. ? But I meant to say that Keqing is the only electro character I have that's somewhat built up (although not as much as Hu Tao or Ganyu). And that's too bad about Fischl. I don't have any of her constellations, so I guess I won't bother with her for now then.

I'm in no rush really since I'm a long way from the plat anyway. But if you're ever free when we're both online, I'd appreciate it. ?

22 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Ah, the Oceanid. That fight feels kind of drawn out since it's fighting waves of enemies instead of being able to directly damage a health bar, plus, I hate the bird enemies because they always end up swooping down and knocking me over when I'm mid-charge with Ganyu. 1f61b.png And true, although my priority is on other characters now instead of Ayaka. I'll get to her eventually, but since I already have a good ice character, I'm not that desperate to have another one. I think it would be better for me to build up an electro or anemo character first.

Male characters don't interest me very much. Info on upcoming cuties on the other hand? 1f440.png 1f604.png

Oops, I don't know how that happened. 1f605.png But I meant to say that Keqing is the only electro character I have that's somewhat built up (although not as much as Hu Tao or Ganyu). And that's too bad about Fischl. I don't have any of her constellations, so I guess I won't bother with her for now then.

I'm in no rush really since I'm a long way from the plat anyway. But if you're ever free when we're both online, I'd appreciate it. 1f601.png

Yeah it's definitively the worst, or one of the worst anyway, boss in the game, it's just a speech to get through it basically, at least they noticed it's not liked and did not repeat that with the Electro one. Well just stay far away and they have to get close to hit you and so you should have no troubles :P I Just pop Yae and basiclaly watch a vidoe while waiting :awesome: Mmmm i guess? I like Ayaka a lot, so i can't agree fully xD Jokes aside yeah if you don't have any it's a good choice, for the Anemo absolutely work on Jean especially because it's super easy just really tedious between Anemo cube and Dandelions.

Same mostly, depends, Itto i Enjoied his Story and gameplay a lot and so i wanted him for example! Heizou, Eh i'll get it anyway because it should be with Klee which i want. News, not now sorry, nothing new aside from the fact tha Klee should be the First Banner of 2.8 :P (Maybe with Kazuha but who knows) 

Ah Ok that makes sense xD Yeah kequing is a great character, not the greatest Dps but surely super fun, i'm working on mine, plus it's great that she can have a 100% Elemental damage uptime, rare thing with Non catalyst character! Yeah i would work on Fischl at a later date then, at least C2 it's recommended, You cna get C1 in the 2.8 event, she'll be the Free guest Character there.

I Mean it's mostly up to you to tell me now my weekend started i can whenever :P 

I Left the Eagle trophy on purpose because of the Plat on Ps5 i don't want an Auto-pop. (Maybe i'll find a Ps5 by the end of the year, i hope....)

• Like 1

I collected all anemogeoculus last night and became megastar in mondstadt the other day, 

Genshin-Impact-20220528214408.jpg

Maybe next I go for treasure hunting in mondstadt or geoculus or step by step, clear mondstadt to liyue to inazuma and so?

1616763880218.jpg

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ReverzerO- said:

I collected all anemogeoculus last night and became megastar in mondstadt the other day, 

Genshin-Impact-20220528214408.jpg

Maybe next I go for treasure hunting in mondstadt or geoculus or step by step, clear mondstadt to liyue to inazuma and so1f914.png

1616763880218.jpg

Nice! The anemoculus are the only collectibles (or whatever you want to call them) that I've bothered to collect all of so far. I only started marking off the ones I've already picked up with the electroculus in Inazuma, so getting the others is kind of a pain since I basically have to check every location to make sure I got it. I haven't reached max rep anywhere yet, but am slowly working towards it, mainly by doing the 3 requests each week. I find the monster hunts are a bit too time-consuming so I usually don't bother with them. I don't know where I'd even start with treasure hunting. I'm missing so much. ?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Nice! The anemoculus are the only collectibles (or whatever you want to call them) that I've bothered to collect all of so far. I only started marking off the ones I've already picked up with the electroculus in Inazuma, so getting the others is kind of a pain since I basically have to check every location to make sure I got it. I haven't reached max rep anywhere yet, but am slowly working towards it, mainly by doing the 3 requests each week. I find the monster hunts are a bit too time-consuming so I usually don't bother with them. I don't know where I'd even start with treasure hunting. I'm missing so much. 1f61b.png

Ty! I think the best way is to rotate the things we want to do that day?

Few hours ago, I completed bennett's ascension materials. one more character maybe Jean I have high level weapon for her, plus it s easy to farm her ascension materials but dandelion seed respawn 48hrs. 

By the way, I tried solo the ice mountain dungeon and fortunately I can beat it using xiao as my main hitter, he s already stronger than my main @lvl 80? also yanfei she can now damage 30k? traveler s normal attacks can only damage 2k to 6k, burst attacts can damage hundreds to 8k while her ult is 4k to 5k?

• Like 1

So I pulled Yelan, really fun character but I have 3 issues with her

• feels like she really needs C1 & 2 to have good ulti uptime and frequent enough hydro application so kind of a whale unit
  • although not necessary at all, she is charged attack bow user which I HATE cause it feels so clunky on controller and it forces you to have a shield otherwise a literal breeze staggers you and your time charging the attack was wasted
  • berfore C1 I used to cancel out of her elemental skill with pressing R2 again (otherwise it lasts basically forever), but after C1 you have 2 charges of ele skill and if I cancel with R2 I often use up the second charge accidentally. I think you can also cancel with an auto attack, but that feels a bit weird to me

Aside from being a dommy mommy, imo Hutao enjoyers should definitely try to get her (if you like the design ofc), cause those two feel great together.

Also a very satisfying comp that I used on the abyss today is Yelan-Yunjin-Yoimiya. Even my scuffed yoimiya feels cracked with those 2 supports :D

She's probably good in freeze comps too, but there are many other options for that.

I didn't get her weapon cause I have Elegy which is better anyway imo as I will strictly use her as support.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Theladozz said:

• feels like she really needs C1 & 2 to have good ulti uptime and frequent enough hydro application so kind of a whale unit
  • although not necessary at all, she is charged attack bow user which I HATE cause it feels so clunky on controller and it forces you to have a shield otherwise a literal breeze staggers you and your time charging the attack was wasted
  • berfore C1 I used to cancel out of her elemental skill with pressing R2 again (otherwise it lasts basically forever), but after C1 you have 2 charges of ele skill and if I cancel with R2 I often use up the second charge accidentally. I think you can also cancel with an auto attack, but that feels a bit weird to me

Aside from being a dommy mommy, imo Hutao enjoyers should definitely try to get her (if you like the design ofc), cause those two feel great together.

Also a very satisfying comp that I used on the abyss today is Yelan-Yunjin-Yoimiya. Even my scuffed yoimiya feels cracked with those 2 supports :D

She's probably good in freeze comps too, but there are many other options for that.

I didn't get her weapon cause I have Elegy which is better anyway imo as I will strictly use her as support.

That's more dependent on your Yelan's Energy Recharge stat. My Yelan's build has 207% ER and she has good uptime on her Burst. I think most Yelan builds suggest Favonius Warbow, Sacrifical Bow, or the new Fading Twilight as the 4 star option.

1 hour ago, Theladozz said:

I was wondering if anyone here managed to get her. Nice! ? I did hear that she works well with Hu Tao who I main, and I love her, as you say, "dommy mommy" design (:awesome:), so I've been pulling for her as well. I'm 60 wishes in and no luck so far, but I should be able to get a 5* through pity before her banner ends. I just hope I win that 50/50. I've seen people describe her as a "sidegrade" to Xingqiu. Isn't as good at applying hyrdo, but is a much better damage dealer. If I get Yelan, I'm thinking about replacing Xingqiu with her on my main team. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dead Weight said:

That's more dependent on your Yelan's Energy Recharge stat. My Yelan's build has 207% ER and she has good uptime on her Burst. I think most Yelan builds suggest Favonius Warbow, Sacrifical Bow, or the new Fading Twilight as the 4 star option.

Mine has 178 ER and even with double skill I coulnd't always ult on cooldown, granted I didn't have raiden or another hydro character in my team which ofc would have made a big difference.

I have an R4 Elegy from losing all the 50/50s on ayato's sword banner, so I don't really need the 4* weapons but it's true sacrifical is basically a budget C1 (wonder if you can use skill 4 times with C1 & sacrifical ?).

I'm stuck faming kokomi's gear for months now but once I'm done with that I might go back to farm a proper severed fate set for Yelan cause I just slapped a nobless set that I had lying around on her..

6 hours ago, Theladozz said:

Mine has 178 ER and even with double skill I coulnd't always ult on cooldown, granted I didn't have raiden or another hydro character in my team which ofc would have made a big difference.

I have an R4 Elegy from losing all the 50/50s on ayato's sword banner, so I don't really need the 4* weapons but it's true sacrifical is basically a budget C1 (wonder if you can use skill 4 times with C1 & sacrifical 1f914.png).

I'm stuck faming kokomi's gear for months now but once I'm done with that I might go back to farm a proper severed fate set for Yelan cause I just slapped a nobless set that I had lying around on her..

4pc Emblem would probably help her Energy issues since the 2pc gives you an additional 20% ER and the 4pc increases her Burst damage overall.

I think Elegy would be the best option compared to the 4 star ones since it has a large ER stat and the passive is great for team synergy/support. 

• Like 1

7270d928f2a0cf3e6641ded289e48ddc16542753

Finally got Yelan after throwing all Intertwined Fates I had and could get my hands on. I gave her the Favonius Warbow since I don't have Sacrifical Bow(which the Perilous Trail Trial version of Yelan uses), I know that the current weapon banner has a rate up for Sacrifical Bow but after the hell I went through to get Mistsplitter Reforged, I won't be going for any weapon banners for a while. Now I can save my Intertwined Fates for Kuki.

• Like 4

Since I hadn't pulled since Shenhe I had over 380 fates saved and went all in on Yelan, got her to C2 in 200 pulls (with a bonus Jean I'll now spend weeks building), and got her Aqua Simulacra in 80 (first time I've used the weapon banner). I'm pretty shocked I put five months of grinding into one character, but between her design and damage output I doubt I'll come to regret it, and by the time Sumeru releases in three months I'll probably be back up to 250+ fates, so any new characters that drop then I shouldn't miss out on.

I spent weeks grinding an OK four piece Emblem artifact set for her, then after a few hours switched to a two piece Tenacity/two piece HoD build, which also allowed me to use one of my rare Hydro Damage % Goblets and also means her Elemental Skill now kills most mobs in one hit!

Yelan's probably the new character I've enjoyed playing the most since Eula, hopefully she doesn't get some radical debuff in the next few weeks when MiHoYo realises their mistake.

• Like 2

Time to Post down My Yelan here i guess :P 

It's a character i wasn't really into before the Release but after seeing in the Beta her style, the Character desing and the Style and music in the Trailer, Damn it's the Kind of characte ri absolutely love i needed her and at her best :3 

I went for both her and her weapon because i wanted the best bow possible for her rather than just a 4 star one plus i love how Aqua Simulacra looks and the effect, it's not relaly restircted to ehr if i wan to! I'm Enjoying her a Lot, i like the R2 to wrap up Enemies and give them hydro (Plus it's even really cool to move around, since you go "Invisible" you can even pass near enemies and they won't see you!) And the Burst it's Amazing combined with a Dps Hitter Like Hu tao it's awesome for sooo many hits and Vaporize. 

My Yelan it's built pretty badly (Whenever the game want to give me 4 Decent Pieces for the Severed Set it will be a miracle....) but already deals 10k With R2 and 3.5K per Hit with the Burst which is in my opinion already great, i wonder once i'll have an Actual built with a Good Crit rate/Damage and not purely carried by the Weapon. 

What's great it's that Her + Kokomi mean 15% plus heals for my Kokomi which means too More for her, she now Heals 11 K per Tick wiuth R2 and 1700 per Hit with the Burst it's Amazing :awesome: 

Anyway here is My yelan, as said no artifacts showed, it's a really bad severed build just for the effect, i even have 2 purple artifacts being more decent than my +4 Gold ones:

Spoiler

C0y8dec.jpg

9hrrOSH.jpg

Spoiler

eAkkdIq.jpg

dXHENsT.jpg

K5tAMa2.jpg

I'm gonna take her Level 90 in the future, the Bow i already cna i'm just Broke i have mats but no Money xD 

Now Back to saving up until 2.8 which will be a HUGE update for me banner wise with 3 Characetrs and 1 weapon i really want. Glad i have already Itto and so no need for pulls and Shinobu being a 4 star means she'll come back in the next updates anyway.

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, tomhannay said:

Since I hadn't pulled since Shenhe I had over 380 fates saved and went all in on Yelan, got her to C2 in 200 pulls (with a bonus Jean I'll now spend weeks building), and got her Aqua Simulacra in 80 (first time I've used the weapon banner). I'm pretty shocked I put five months of grinding into one character, but between her design and damage output I doubt I'll come to regret it, and by the time Sumeru releases in three months I'll probably be back up to 250+ fates, so any new characters that drop then I shouldn't miss out on.

I spent weeks grinding an OK four piece Emblem artifact set for her, then after a few hours switched to a two piece Tenacity/two piece HoD build, which also allowed me to use one of my rare Hydro Damage % Goblets and also means her Elemental Skill now kills most mobs in one hit!

Yelan's probably the new character I've enjoyed playing the most since Eula, hopefully she doesn't get some radical debuff in the next few weeks when MiHoYo realises their mistake.

Damn, that's a long time to be saving up. I imagine it would feel weird to spend it all at once like that. But yeah, given all the positive things I've heard about her, it sounds like it was worth the investment. Glad to hear you're enjoying her playstyle. Makes me even more eager to get her myself. I'm not aware of all the buffs and nerfs that have occurred in the past, so maybe there's a precedent for this, but miHoYo would be kind of shooting themselves in the foot if they decided to nerf Yelan while her banner is still up. Is she really that broken? ?

7 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Time to Post down My Yelan here i guess :P 

It's a character i wasn't really into before the Release but after seeing in the Beta her style, the Character desing and the Style and music in the Trailer, Damn it's the Kind of characte ri absolutely love i needed her and at her best :3 

I went for both her and her weapon because i wanted the best bow possible for her rather than just a 4 star one plus i love how Aqua Simulacra looks and the effect, it's not relaly restircted to ehr if i wan to! I'm Enjoying her a Lot, i like the R2 to wrap up Enemies and give them hydro (Plus it's even really cool to move around, since you go "Invisible" you can even pass near enemies and they won't see you!) And the Burst it's Amazing combined with a Dps Hitter Like Hu tao it's awesome for sooo many hits and Vaporize. 

My Yelan it's built pretty badly (Whenever the game want to give me 4 Decent Pieces for the Severed Set it will be a miracle....) but already deals 10k With R2 and 3.5K per Hit with the Burst which is in my opinion already great, i wonder once i'll have an Actual built with a Good Crit rate/Damage and not purely carried by the Weapon. 

What's great it's that Her + Kokomi mean 15% plus heals for my Kokomi which means too More for her, she now Heals 8.5K per Tick wiuth R2 and 1700 per Hit with the Burst it's Amazing :awesome: 

Anyway here is My yelan, as said no artifacts showed, it's a really bad severed build just for the effect, i even have 2 purple artifacts being more decent than my +4 Gold ones:

Reveal hidden contents

C0y8dec.jpg

9hrrOSH.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

eAkkdIq.jpg

dXHENsT.jpg

K5tAMa2.jpg

I'm gonna take her Level 90 in the future, the Bow i already cna i'm just Broke i have mats but no Money xD 

Now Back to saving up until 2.8 which will be a HUGE update for me banner wise with 3 Characetrs and 1 weapon i really want. Glad i have already Itto and so no need for pulls and Shinobu being a 4 star means she'll come back in the next updates anyway.

Oh really? I've been into her character design since I first saw it, but I'd say its grown on me even more over time. I guess seeing a lot of great fan art helps with that. ? 

I can't really speak to its effects, but yeah, her bow looks awesome. Her elemental skill is pretty fun to use based on my brief experience using her as a trial character. I didn't know it made you invisible to the enemies. That's cool.

Sounds like she has a lot of potential then if a badly built Yelan is that much of a damage dealer. And that's a lot of heals! ?

What characters from 2.8 are you going for? I know you mentioned wanting Yoimiya. Since I've spent all my savings trying to get Yelan, I don't think I'll have enough to get Yoimiya unfortunately unless I get really lucky. ?

Started playing today as well.

This game, I kinda have the same experience as I had with Babymetal, ten years ago.

Starting with "What... the... fuck... am I looking at?

And then slowly turning into "Hmm, this is actually quite fun."
To, "Okay, I'm addicted now."

Been only playing a day and I already can't get enough.

Did some wishes as well, of course.

Still had €20 bucks in my wallet and decided to throw it in there. (Only money that I'm going to spend.)

But, I pulled Yelan and Noelle.

Had no idea who they were obviously, so I asked a friend, and he got pissed right away because I pulled Yelan in my second multi pull. ?

Guess all those years of bad RNG in Dokkan finally paid off.

But, yeah... Genshin Impact is going to be my life for the next couple months. :P

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Damn, that's a long time to be saving up. I imagine it would feel weird to spend it all at once like that. But yeah, given all the positive things I've heard about her, it sounds like it was worth the investment. Glad to hear you're enjoying her playstyle. Makes me even more eager to get her myself. I'm not aware of all the buffs and nerfs that have occurred in the past, so maybe there's a precedent for this, but miHoYo would be kind of shooting themselves in the foot if they decided to nerf Yelan while her banner is still up. Is she really that broken? 1f61b.png

Oh really? I've been into her character design since I first saw it, but I'd say its grown on me even more over time. I guess seeing a lot of great fan art helps with that. 1f61d.png 

I can't really speak to its effects, but yeah, her bow looks awesome. Her elemental skill is pretty fun to use based on my brief experience using her as a trial character. I didn't know it made you invisible to the enemies. That's cool.

Sounds like she has a lot of potential then if a badly built Yelan is that much of a damage dealer. And that's a lot of heals! 1f601.png

What characters from 2.8 are you going for? I know you mentioned wanting Yoimiya. Since I've spent all my savings trying to get Yelan, I don't think I'll have enough to get Yoimiya unfortunately unless I get really lucky. 1f61e.png

Nah There aren't really any Nerf or buffs in the game since like Version 1.2 (If you don't Consider the Anemo super Buff in 1.6 but well they basiclaly changed how it worked because it sucked before), if My Yae does 13k Per second and My Albedo 10,5K Every 1.5 Sec i think Yelan is totally fine xD People Aren't just used to see bigger number, Eula C6 Weapon R5 can do 2.5 even 3 Milion Damages with her burst and basiclaly One-Shot bosses in the abyss too, it's just the more Money more C and Weapon the bigger the number :P 

Well I Liked the Desing yeah but it Really got me after i Saw her style and the Attack Animation, i just love the Kick to the bow! Well she sure is a great character for Fan Arts i've seen some great ones :D 

Her Bow's effect it's pretty Much generic, it can increase Hp and attack of everyone Plus Crit Damage as sub stat it's Amazing it's like Homa for the Spears being a great choice for anyone. Of Course it's best in Slot with her! Yeah it's cool to move around and use! Yeah i discovered that by passing near 2 Mages using her R2 becuase i wanted to go away fast and not fighting and they didn't even react :awesome: 

Indeed, i hope to get a Decent build in the next weekes, so far nothing, and Crown the Abilities too maybe at least take them Level 8 i think she can Easily Reach the 20k With R2 and 10k per Hit with the burst! She surely is Another great Off Filed sub Dps like Yae! I wrote wrong it's 11.5K heals actually i saw today, when 50% under health and 7.5k when over 50% (It's the C2 to Change the Heals) and this MEans with the Burst even more Damage too from the Clam set, it's great ^_^ Today i did Azdaha with my Friend i basiclaly said "ho cares" and sit there Tanking everything with her :awesome: 

Every single one xD There should be (And it's Kinda Confirmed hopefully by the 2.8 Abyss Effects) Klee First Banner, Kazuha (EIther First or Second the effect is in between banners who knows) and Yoimiya 2nd banner. I will go for Every Character + Yoimiya weapon since i wanna really Main her, i always regret to have Missed her Banner because i was waiting Raiden!This should be my last Big spending time since after i'll be only waiting Kusunali and that should be 3.1 anyway so time for saving primos. 

Well you can always try with what you have, i mean my Friend today got Quiqui in 36 pulls after he found Yelan in 30 so, it's pure luck in the end, i got so Unlucky with the weapon i have 2 Jade spears now xD

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

Damn, that's a long time to be saving up. I imagine it would feel weird to spend it all at once like that. But yeah, given all the positive things I've heard about her, it sounds like it was worth the investment. Glad to hear you're enjoying her playstyle. Makes me even more eager to get her myself. I'm not aware of all the buffs and nerfs that have occurred in the past, so maybe there's a precedent for this, but miHoYo would be kind of shooting themselves in the foot if they decided to nerf Yelan while her banner is still up. Is she really that broken? 1f61b.png

She's definitely far more powerful than anyone else I have. None of my characters are peak damage, but until now my best character was Eula, who could, if I did everything right and her burst crit, do 120K damage. Yelan is doing 40K per second during her burst (and it's a 15 second burst that increases damage the longer it lasts, up to +50%), and that's without any buffs or elemental reactions.

I actually finally beat the Spiral Abyss yesterday for the first time (and got the platinum!), and I did it by having one team be the team I've been maining for nine months, Raiden/Kokomi/Eula/Yanfei, and the other team be Yelan with lesser healers. Yelan pretty much on her own matched a team that I'm very familiar with, full of elemental reactions and high DPS characters. As for the debuffs those usually happen during the beta phases, not once the characters are live, so realistically I don't think there's too much to worry about there. I hope you win the 50/50 on her!

• Like 3

Seems like everyone's getting Yelan, I think her/Xiao's banner is currently the #1 in terms of sales in Genshin Impact. Anyway, managed to win 50/50 on both Yelan and her signature bow.

bekfUpz.jpg

3R4XUy7.jpg

BV1bbJy.jpg

vZAPWcO.jpg

mpDPpE0.jpg

A decent-ish build I guess. Most of the artifact rolls went into Energy Recharge, so having her signature bow really helps out with the lack of Crit Dmg. She hits like a truck with a lvl 10 crowned burst and her elemental skill feels so smooth and fun to play. Slight ER issue, as @Theladozz mentioned, but it's only really noticeable against single target boss enemies for me personally. Overall, more than satisfied with this character and I'm now just saving to get Kuki Shinobu in the Itto second half banner. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Theladozz said:

Really? What would be a cracked build then, cause this looks really strong to me :awesome:

If it's not 100% Crit Rate over 200% Crit Dmg, it's trash by whale standards lmao. Jk of course, we all know artifact rng doesn't discriminate between whales, low spenders, and F2P. Not to mention the game is too easy. So I guess my build has pretty good balance, all things considered. 

• Like 1