Member Interview Signups

Charizarzar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 29/11/2022 at 0:27 PM, Charizarzar said:

You'll need to have made at least 50 posts before I can add you, but I'll add you as soon as you get there. :P 

Hi I just started a topic for a trophy that didn't pop for me in b4b and I realized I had gotten to 50 posts, am I elegible now for the list? Btw happy new year ?

• Like 1

On 03/01/2023 at 1:31 AM, Infected Elite said:

How long for interviews? ii request back in july. Do we have a queue going? @Charizarzar

The process is described in the OP. :)

That sounded more dismissive than I intended, haha, but the Beta group still has a couple people who signed up in 2020, so they'll be taking priority when the interviews cycle back to your group (most of the people in Group A signed up in 2018, and have had to wait a while due to hosts leaving and no interviews getting done for ages). Things are moving along again now but it'll still be a long wait for most people.

I'll likely be closing this thread soon since we have enough people to keep it going for a good while.

Edited by Charizarzar
  • Like 1

On 1/4/2023 at 1:08 PM, Charizarzar said:

The process is described in the OP. :)

That sounded more dismissive than I intended, haha, but the Beta group still has a couple people who signed up in 2020, so they'll be taking priority when the interviews cycle back to your group (most of the people in Group A signed up in 2018, and have had to wait a while due to hosts leaving and no interviews getting done for ages). Things are moving along again now but it'll still be a long wait for most people.

I'll likely be closing this thread soon since we have enough people to keep it going for a good while.

can't stop the A-train

sign me up for this, it sounds fun (i'm gonna regret this won't i?)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...