Ban CFW users

Hello I see that in almost every game there are some people that change their timestamps (of GTA V, for example) to 2008!!!!

This is very common and it's frustating for someone trying to be at the top (legit way)

Can you take these dudes, from the leaderboards, that use CFW to change their timestamps?

Thanks! :awesome:

Edited by Xxleonardo97xX

I mean hey, regarding this specific issue, it wouldn't be bad to have an automatic system that detected cheaters that got trophies 1 year (or 5 months, or 2 months, or whatever it should be) before the release date of the game, allowing time for people like game developers and game reviewers not to get flagged as cheaters beause they started playing a month before the game released for example. It may be a little more difficult for that system to get the game release date information since that isn't retrieved anymore for each game...

At least if that kind of thing were created we wouldn't have to manually go into each game and look for cheaters ourselves regarding getting a trophy months/years before release date. Sounds like it could be complicated in some areas though.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

I don't get why people are so concerned about what cheaters do.  When did playing games become some sort of witch hunt rather than the actual purpose which is gaming.  I mean seriously cheaters existed back in the old NES days and will continue till the end of time.

Half the time i think all these ppl complaining about cheaters must have sad lives if you have to actually spend time going through profiles to look through a player's trophies to see if they cheating

• Like 2

Blah, blah, cheating, etc - too many threads about this already, so I'd suggest before doing too much that you visit this link, which is basically a FAQ

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/8202-new-forum-members-please-read/

The first point is Uber important

You have to a realise that the leaderboards will NEVER be 100% clean as things stand because hackers with an IQ higher than that of a dead fish will make the timestamps look real.

Wait...you can't report someone unless you're premium? No wonder why there's a thread about this every day.

And hopefully all those threads will be locked. If people really do care enough to be able to remove cheaters, then 5$ isn't that much. Unfortunately the site doesn't run itself on good will and fresh water, and premium here really is stupidly cheap.