Does playing in private rooms block trophy progression?

Spraragen88

On 5/27/2022 at 1:55 PM, MochiFutaba said:

yeah with the new patch private boosting is a no go. like stated before me, unsure if this is intentionally or just a case of 'hey look we fixed the thing' only for other thing to break

Afteter this happened I reached out to support and they assured me that it was NEVER possible to boost solo and that I'm lying but if enough people demand it it's possible maybe in the future, then another support person said the opposite that it was indeed an accident and should be fixed soon. And I've had varying replies since then so I don't think they know anything 

• Like 3

On 5/27/2022 at 2:25 PM, Verkardor said:

I played more and test it looks like Coop vs AI unlock Trophys but no more Private Games and Solo. If someone need some Survivor Trophys try it now on Coop vs AI it works !!

Thank you so much for sharing this! I played one match to test it out and I got the trophy for killing 50 units with the car.

does anyone know if you can get the 30 wins as survivor in Coop vs AI?

1 hour ago, EPICRAGE said:

Thank you so much for sharing this! I played one match to test it out and I got the trophy for killing 50 units with the car.

does anyone know if you can get the 30 wins as survivor in Coop vs AI?

Hi yeah you can get it too. All Survivor Trophys works on Coop vs AI dont wait to long maybe they Patch this out too !

• Like 1

On 5/30/2022 at 6:19 PM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Afteter this happened I reached out to support and they assured me that it was NEVER possible to boost solo and that I'm lying but if enough people demand it it's possible maybe in the future, then another support person said the opposite that it was indeed an accident and should be fixed soon. And I've had varying replies since then so I don't think they know anything 

The only time I ever saw trophies in solo being mentioned was on PowerPyx guide, and they're using playing an early version (unless I'm mistaken). I started a few days after release and nothing was possible in solo, just normal MM, coop vs AI, and private. Given how easily boostable private was I can see why they'd change it, although I do think it's unfair that some of us were able to do it while others can't now. I don't see them touching coop vs AI because it's still a matchmaking based system for the game.

Edited by Skurkitty
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
21 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

Is there any way to match up and boost it in ranked?

playing as a demon is the best way to level up its about 5000 xp a match over the 3500 xp as a survivor.

with boosting not really a way to do it, if you wanna get survivor wins find a team and have a ideal team layout (one in easy class) as that makes it harder for demons players

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Boni_Neto said:

Is it possible to play Vs. A.I. but as the demon, while the A.I. plays as the 4 survivors? Or just the opposite is possible?

Yeah you can only play against AI demon not AI survivor.

3 hours ago, St-Lonit said:

Why deactivate crossplay? My friend is on ps4 and I'm on ps5 

It's called cross gen not cross play.

On 08/02/2023 at 2:28 PM, zulqarmessi said:

Yeah you can only play against AI demon not AI survivor.

It's called cross gen not cross play.

Meaning I can't play this with friends?

>This does not count as crossplay, you will be able to find each other despite deacitivating crossplay. The purpose is just to exclude people from the PC..

ah makes sense, ty

Edited by St-Lonit

Hello and sorry if this was asked before, but with this game being available on ps plus and patches were already out, can i get all the trophies in private lobbies boosting with my friends? Or only some of them? And if so which ones can b?

and how many people required for full boosting to get the platinum?e  

sorry if this answered before but i kept searching for a while and found out that the private servers were working long ago and then got patched and then some still claim they are stilp working , so too many confusing anwsers and just wanted to know one last definitive answer so hopefully someone help us.

14 minutes ago, MohameDina9192 said:

can i get all the trophies in private lobbies boosting with my friends?

Not a single trophy can be earned in private.

14 minutes ago, MohameDina9192 said:

How many people required for full boosting to get the platinum?

For survivor trophies just play with random against AI demon, you will get all survivors trophies.

For demon, you and your 4 friends creates a party and with same old school boosting method, two host one survivor and one demon must be from same country with crossplay off, hoping to find each other in a match.

Edited by zulqarmessi
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, zulqarmessi said:

Not a single trophy can be earned in private.

For survivor trophies just play with random against AI demon, you will get all survivors trophies.

For demon, you and your 4 friends creates a party and with same old school boosting method, two host one survivor and one demon must be from same country with crossplay off, hoping to find each other in a match.

Thank u so much for ur info given here, that will for sure help me and my friends, some of the info here is vague cause i haven't played the game and didn't take a look at the trophies at all but once we start things will get more clearer

thanks again and will try ur advice and if i may send u again if we need more help regarding this game it seems u know a lot about it

Edited by MohameDina9192
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, MohameDina9192 said:

Thank u so much for ur info given here, that will for sure help me and my friends, some of the info here is vague cause i haven't played the game and didn't take a look at the trophies at all but once we start things will get more clearer

thanks again and will try ur advice and if i may send u again if we need more help regarding this game it seems u know a lot about it

I'd wait a while if the intention is to boost all the trophies in this game. Right now it's very hard to get matched against each other as boosters because the matchmaking seems to sometimes wait even a few minutes before starting a bunch of different games at the exact same moment so even if the games popped for both at seemingly the same moment you might not be against each other. You can determine if it's the same game by waiting a while before clicking ready and if either players' ready check becomes 4/5 it's not the same one. I tried to boost the boss kills (which are insanely hard to come by through legit play) a while with 2 players and consoles being physically in the same room but could only get matched against each other 2 times in like what felt like 100 attempts.

Edited by AvariceInc
  • Like 1