Does playing in private rooms block trophy progression?

Spraragen88

1 hour ago, veinte-justo said:

Hey guys, after reading through all this thread does anybody if it is possible to get every trophy in private lobbies with version 1.00 of the game?

Dude it doesn't matter which version u have, it's an online game, you will always need latest update to play.

So NO.

• Like 1

On 2/11/2023 at 5:50 PM, AvariceInc said:

You can determine if it's the same game by waiting a while before clicking ready and if either players' ready check becomes 4/5 it's not the same one.

Can't you just press :r1: to look at the member(s) on the other team?

• Like 1

i was pretty stoked to play this game but after reading all 3 pages of this thread it sounds like a nightmare. so the story is worthless and everything is online? and its patched to make boosting harder?

if i have 2 ps4s and a ps5 will it make it any easier to do all this alone? and how so? or should i just not bother.

On 24/02/2023 at 4:29 PM, Helyx said:

Can't you just press :r1: to look at the member(s) on the other team?

Yeah, didn't notice it yet at that point.

3 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

i was pretty stoked to play this game but after reading all 3 pages of this thread it sounds like a nightmare. so the story is worthless and everything is online? and its patched to make boosting harder?

if i have 2 ps4s and a ps5 will it make it any easier to do all this alone? and how so? or should i just not bother.

Yes everything is online, you can only boost through random matchmaking and hope to get in the same game, nothing in private games. I feel like the only trophy that really needs boosting is the 20 boss kills, against AI it's almost impossible to get the boss kills because for whatever reason they usually drop control of them before you can finish them and good demon players will only summon them when they are about to finish off a team of new survivor players. I boosted the 20 boss kills 2 weeks ago almost right after it was put on PS plus and it took over 12 hours of nonstop queue attempts and dodges or so to get 2 consoles physically in the same room to be matched against each other 5 times which was enough for me me to get the hero kills, you can get 3-5 per game depending how fast the other 3 survivors are because the demon needs to farm level 10 first and the boss summon has a long cooldown... Should be way easier as time goes on as the PS plus people trying it out have lost interested though. xD

• Like 1

Tbh none of the trophy needs boosting, your journey to level 50 is very loooong.

For 20 boss kills, i suggest you to use blunderbuss any rarity works and Max out your ranged attribute.

Funny thing is when boss appears every survivors starts gang raping the boss to land that final blow.

Wait for your moment keep your distance, when you see 20% boss HP left start shooting. You will definitely land the final blow.

• Like 2

I also tried boosting this game with 4 other friends of mine (so total of 5) and one of us waited on the demon vs survivors menu and the rest 4 sent each other invitations to make a party and be ready in the survivors vs demon menu

all set and we all press x at the same time to matchmake, and whatever we do we always don't match up

either we find another demon instead of him or he cant find any match and keep searching for game, we tried turning on and off crossplay but nothing changed

so some of us postponed the game due to lack of boosting afterall lol

59 minutes ago, MohameDina9192 said:

whatever we do we always don't match up

we tried turning on and off crossplay but nothing changed

so some of us postponed the game due to lack of boosting afterall lol

I had no issues finding my group with crossplay off until this joined the PS+ lineup. If you're insisting on boosting the trophies, I recommend waiting until later this year (July/August). The temporary hype will have died down and you'll be able to boost without worrying about other players joining your lobbies.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DerelictSoul said:

I don't understand this need to boost.  I've been playing for less than two weeks and am almost done.  Just some leveling and a couple boss kills left.

well its because people hate other people so much in the world today lol. the reason i personally was asking is because im prepping what game to play next. so i havent actually turned it on because i dont want to accident pop 1 trophy and be stuck playing it. i browsed some gameplay on youtube real fast and it looked fun but i didnt realize the entire thing is online trophies. so i really have no concept of the multiplayer since i havent turned it on yet. thus why i asked. im not trying to sound rude when i say that, just explaining me personally my situation. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, melodicmizery said:

. im not trying to sound rude when i say that, just explaining me personally my situation. 

Lol no worries, didnt come across as rude at all.  I also hate people and play all multiplayer games with game chat turned off on ps5 or in a party by myself with party chat prioritized on ps4.  I understand some trophies are redic and need boosting (chandelier trophy in first class trouble) but I dont get the boosting of an entire game.  People who say they dont like multiplayer shouldnt start multiplayer games at all then, they're just turning their profile into a lie lol

• Like 2

I platinum this game the first month it came out because I knew the survivors would only get better and it would be harder to do as time went on. I did everything legit because the game was actually quite fun. Do they have any new killers for the game? That's another thing I though as well, I'm guessing it got released free because the game was going dead? Not releasing any new characters would probably do that.

1 hour ago, ElektrickRage said:

the game was actually quite fun.

It still is.

1 hour ago, ElektrickRage said:

Do they have any new killers for the game?

Nope just 4, the hag, fatty Henrietta, Evil Ash and Eligos.

Edited by zulqarmessi