PS3. Trophy "Deterrence". ONLINE or OFFLINE?!

Proven in practice! On the full version of the game 1.11 and in OFFLINE mode, you CAN GET the trophy "Deterrence" and the trophy "Disarmament".

The network cable was unplugged from the PlayStation 3. Additionally, "Network Setup" > "Internet Connection" was set to "Off".

My comrade gave access to the account where the game was saved with the possibility of obtaining the trophys. I installed the digital version of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (12 GB), Data Update Ver 1.10 (169.54 MB), MGO Game Data Ver 1.10 (820.11 MB) and the latest game update 1.11 (375 MB).

The development of nuclear weapons will be available after completing the story mission 32 "Too much knowledge" and you will need to accumulate resources:
GMP: 750,000
Fuel: 75,000
Minor metals: 50,000

For version 1.11 of the game in OFFLINE mode, the development of nuclear weapons will take 27 hours of real time.
The launch of the development of nuclear weapons and its disposal is done through the tab Home base > Nuclear weapons.
The amount of resources to start the development of nuclear weapons can be tracked through the tab Home base > Resources > Materials (recycled).

In fact, there is only ONE ONLINE trophy "Intruder". The main thing is to get this particular trophy before the servers close.

Edited by TiamaTiK
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, TiamaTiK said:

Trophy "Deterrence" - Develop a nuclear weapon.

Trophy "Disarmament" - Dispose of a nuclear weapon.

Is it possible to get these trophies after the servers are closed?

Please can someone confirm this!

Though the FOB invasion trophy is online only so will become unobtainable when the servers close, if you haven't already got that one.

• 2 weeks later...

Proven in practice! On the full version of the game 1.11 and in OFFLINE mode, you CAN GET the trophy "Deterrence" and the trophy "Disarmament".

The network cable was unplugged from the PlayStation 3. Additionally, "Network Setup" > "Internet Connection" was set to "Off".

My comrade gave access to the account where the game was saved with the possibility of obtaining the trophys. I installed the digital version of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (12 GB), Data Update Ver 1.10 (169.54 MB), MGO Game Data Ver 1.10 (820.11 MB) and the latest game update 1.11 (375 MB).

The development of nuclear weapons will be available after completing the story mission 32 "Too much knowledge" and you will need to accumulate resources:

For version 1.11 of the game in OFFLINE mode, the development of nuclear weapons will take 27 hours of real time.
The launch of the development of nuclear weapons and its disposal is done through the tab Home base > Nuclear weapons.
The amount of resources to start the development of nuclear weapons can be tracked through the tab Home base > Resources > Materials (recycled).

In fact, there is only ONE ONLINE trophy "Intruder". The main thing is to get this particular trophy before the servers close.

• Like 2

On 5/24/2022 at 2:19 AM, TiamaTiK said:

Are you sure about that on update 1.11 of the game in offline mode ?

Edited by Tiricy

11 hours ago, Tiricy said:

I’m pretty sure what this person is saying works, doesn’t. Many comments across multiple forums state you must be on version 1.00 for you to be able to develop and disarm the nuke from here on out, so I have no clue how this person came to be able to develop and diffuse one on the most recent patch and offline. 

13 hours ago, Tiricy said:

I am writing again! My friend gave me an account, and I get him these trophies on version 1.11 without Internet. Even the wire was disconnected from the PS3.

I couldn't shoot the video evidence because I was boost game on PS4.

I give my trophyhunter word of honor!

Here is a friend account with trophies:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3828-metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain/fantazd?trophies=earned

13 hours ago, Tiricy said:

Use this method to mine resources offline!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TiamaTiK said:

I am writing again! My friend gave me an account, and I get him these trophies on version 1.11 without Internet. Even the wire was disconnected from the PS3.

I couldn't shoot the video evidence because I was boost game on PS4.

I give my trophyhunter word of honor!

It’s interesting that you’re the only person in any forum to report that you’re able to still earn the nuke related trophies offline on the most recent patch. Not doubting you, but I feel like more people would have reported that you do not need to revert to version 1.00 for the trophies in question. 

29 minutes ago, U_mad_bro7778 said:

For anyone curious, the option to build the nuke is still available for me after the shut down on the latest patch.

Can you finish building it though? Once you get near the end of construction, the timer will freeze with about an hour left but won't progress any further, thus locking you out of the trophy.

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Once you get near the end of construction, the timer will freeze with about an hour left but won't progress any further, thus locking you out of the trophy.

Here is an example of the development of weapons without the Internet.

Use this method to mine resources offline!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Its being reported over on true achievements that the achievement is unlocking fine offline so it should be the same on ps3

The devs must have quietly changed something with one of the patches, because there was a time where that didn't work ?.

• Like 1

So I seem to have been a bit of an idiot and started nuke production about 2 years ago but only came back in game a few days ago after the server closure. My timer is frozen and I don't have the option to develope another nuke like people are reporting with the latest patch (mine is 1.10). Am I screwed here and have to start a new game to develope my nuke or is there a work around or timer cancel?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...