New way for 5 Diamonds

Milkyrobb

2 hours ago, LegitDannyDeVito said:

Wait, so cosmetics counts as diamond cards? It doesn't have to be 5 wrestlers?

Correct, perhaps the issue is the undertaker and NWO cosmetics that are diamond are the only ones excluded. I got 5 cosmetics from the DX packs (3 of those being duplicates) and I got the diamond challenge to get the diamond contract :)

3 hours ago, Rich3I6 said:

Are you using basic packs or deluxe packs? I’m having zero luck with both right now

I use the basic packs and have gotten one diamond so far. I've had to farm my mfp back since I've spent it all, so not sure how many packs it took. Probably at least a dozen to get 1 diamond. 

The reason I say basic is because the odds are slightly better. It's like slighty above 50 for cosmetics, vs slightly below 50 for deluxe. Even the diamond percentages are slightly better on basic.

• Like 1

On 20/05/2022 at 7:35 PM, Milkyrobb said:

In the newest Pack Collection (Legacy Collection: D-Generation X) is a 4-5% Chance for getting Diamond Comsetics. I can confirm this cosmetics count for the Challenge (already got One). So when you Grind to the 500 MyFaction Wins spend all your MF Points for this packs and you should Finish the Grind With 5 Diamond Cards. Thank me later <3

Not all heroes wear capes. ???

Thanks man. Need only 4 medals to complete the Proving Ground Challenge. Next was supposed to be a 4 team ladder match, skipped already, no need for the 70 MP for chapter 5 anymore. Done 4 matches on hard and got the trophy. ?

Now focus on My Rise and plat the game. ?

On 20/05/2022 at 11:35 PM, Milkyrobb said:

In the newest Pack Collection (Legacy Collection: D-Generation X) is a 4-5% Chance for getting Diamond Comsetics. I can confirm this cosmetics count for the Challenge (already got One). So when you Grind to the 500 MyFaction Wins spend all your MF Points for this packs and you should Finish the Grind With 5 Diamond Cards. Thank me later <3

I can confirm this is correct, I've got two diamond cosmetics so far and it worked for the challenge (a DX logo and a MyFaction profile wallpaper). Thanks for telling us that!

EDIT: I also advise trying to open deluxe packs if you start to see you're out of luck with the basic ones, I got two diamond cosmetics with basic ones but never ever got diamond from those packs again, I was frustrated, opened like 15 or 20 packs and nothing so I decided to go try the deluxe ones and boy oh boy I got two diamond cosmetics ONE AFTER ANOTHER LMFAO. I literally couldn't believe it...

So yeah, my diamond challenge is done, I got 4 cosmetics from the DX LEGACY packs and got Randy Orton diamond from playing Faction Wars and reaching 410 wins.

Edited by fresquinho

Thank you for this... I took a massive break from the game cos of the proving grounds but started playing again a couple of days ago. Was starting to lose my mind again with the horrendous AI in the multi-man matches. This gives me hope I can finally finish the game soon lol

Yep this works. I haven't really played MyFaction since I hit 500 wins. I knew I had the 3 Diamond cards you get from completing MyFaction, but when I went and looked at my Lifetime Rewards today it said my Diamond Cards were at 4/5. So I went through my collection and realized I had a Diamond DX Logo card. So I went back in...merely bought 3 more DX packs and got a Diamond Name Plate. 5/5 done. 

Still have a lot to do in Proving Grounds, but I don't have to kill myself over it anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

@Milkyrobb you're the GOAT for creating this thread! Thank you so much man, you saved me a lot of playtime! I didn't want to grind Proving Grounds medals to get the Sasha Banks and Stone Cold Diamond cards. ?

I ended up getting 3 Diamond cards from the DX Legacy Packs (All basic packs) and the other two were Randy Orton and Becky Lynch (410 and 455 wins in Faction Wars)

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2022 at 6:29 PM, THJamie said:

Are they worth going for?

I did manage to pull a diamond Kane ‘08 using the winnings I’ve been getting grinding faction wars, so between diamond cosmetics from the DX pack and a diamond Kane from the Inferno pack I only need to get 455 wins for the diamond Randy Orton and Diamon Becky Lynch instead of getting another 45 for diamond taker 02

On 06/11/2022 at 10:11 PM, DEI2EK said:

I did manage to pull a diamond Kane ‘08 using the winnings I’ve been getting grinding faction wars, so between diamond cosmetics from the DX pack and a diamond Kane from the Inferno pack I only need to get 455 wins for the diamond Randy Orton and Diamon Becky Lynch instead of getting another 45 for diamond taker 02

I was able to get a diamond cosmetic from a pack too

EDIT: I've gotten 4 diamond cosmetics from them

Edited by THJamie

• 1 month later...

The last 4 or 5 packs they've released have about a 20% chance for diamond superstar cards in deluxe packs (basic packs are ~10%). I saved up and bought the Prime Time Series 2 deluxe pack and managed to pull a Farooq card on my first attempt.

Edit: I was able to get about 3 diamond cards from opening deluxe packs, but I received the most diamond cards from opening briefcases in Faction Wars. In getting to 100 wins I managed to pull a diamond Akira Tozawa card 5 times. This specific reward ends Jan 1st, so hopefully they replace it with another diamond card for the next set of rewards.

Edited by LazyCreative

• 3 weeks later...

If its any help, Faction Wars has a diamond Trish Stratus card as a reward at the moment.

Ive only done about 25 matches and have pulled it 3 times (plus a Bret Diamond the prior month). I would suggest always choosing the same position card each time. Hopefully this will help (I've got 5 diamonds and am barely 10% towards my 500 matches.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...