Wow

This may be the worst Sony exclusive i have ever played.

Things that annoy me

Square is the dropoff ledge button, sorry devs, O is the drop button. Try to learn.

Every npc has a twin brother. Lazy devs

Aloy looks like she has down syndrome

Floaty traversal controls. Hey Aloy, when i stop holding the stick up, you stop running, k thanks.

The field of view is absolutely abysmal to the point i cannot do any close quarters combat

The story seems generic and i could probably guess everything that will happen

Bland open world

Deleted the game, i cannot see how this generic trash is praised.

Thank you ability to hide trophy lists.

Explain to me how my OPINION is wrong, and hopefully i can read it in time before a mod deletes this and says i am trolling.

Edited by AnimeGamerWeeb
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

Absolutely a troll thread, but let's forget about that for a minute.

How can you call yourself an Anime Gamer Weeb and not have an avatar? You're breaking the rules, friend.

Can you tell me how to find a picture that will fit the 0.15mb limit?

And no, not trolling. I hate this game beyond words. Just glad i got it from gamefly, already in its envelope, ready to go to another poor soul.

Sorry my OPINIONS do not align with the majority.

Edited by AnimeGamerWeeb

3 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

O is crouch/cancel 

seems like Aloy isn't the only one who may have Down syndrome 

Apparently i need to type slow.

Every other open world game had CIRCLE as the drop off button when you are on a ledge

Horizon 2 devs thought to make SQUARE the drop button and CIRCLE to make Aloy death leap.

Pretty sure you could understand that from my wording in the original post but..mainstream people.

5 minutes ago, CelestialRequiem said:

Just look up "image compressor" on Google. 

No thanks, not conforming to this site's petty file size limit. I'll rock the featureless white avatar for life!

Edited by AnimeGamerWeeb

2 minutes ago, AnimeGamerWeeb said:

Pretty sure you could understand that from my wording in the original post but..mainstream people.

I certainly couldn't tell u meant "drop from ledge" in first post. 

does this mean u will also say ghost of Tsushima is shit? because drop from ledge is R2?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, AnimeGamerWeeb said:

Can you tell me how to find a picture that will fit the 0.15mb limit?

Yes.

If you're on Windows, when you open a picture saved to your computer, you'll notice a toolbar in the top center of the window. One of the buttons allows you to crop the image.

If possible, crop the full size image to cut the section of the image you want to use as your avatar. That alone will get you within distance of the file size limit of the website. If the file size is not small enough after that, use an online image compressor like @CelestialRequiem said to bring the file size down further.

Doing that can get you from this (424 KB) to this (88.2 KB), for example.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

I certainly couldn't tell u meant "drop from ledge" in first post. 

does this mean u will also say ghost of Tsushima is shit? because drop from ledge is R2?

Oh do not remind me, but Jin is a great main character and Aloy......ugh...Aloy is not.

To be honest, all open world games are garbage imo so i guess i inflict pain on myself haha.

35 years old seems to be where i lose touch with what "gamers" like.

Favorite games

Ocarina of Time

Last of Us

Muv luv alternative

Persona 4

Wave Race 64

Final Fantasy VII ( NOT the awful remake)

Anyways, nothing i say is trolling, i just seems to not understand modern people ?

5 minutes ago, SakiSakiSakiSakiSaki said:

What the fuck is this thread lol. 

No offense but, is English not your first language? If it isn't, then I can understand you having a hard time articulating your feelings without coming across as cynically dismissive.

Si, es es juan ocupado

Edited by AnimeGamerWeeb
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, AnimeGamerWeeb said:

Based?

And at least TLOU2 gameplay was great.

It's young people speak. I'm sure Urban Dictionary can help you out if you really want to know. ?

And yeah, at least the game has that going for it I suppose, although I'd argue it doesn't make up for that awful story.

How does Forbidden West compare to Zero Dawn? Presumably you liked it enough to play the sequel?

6 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

It's young people speak. I'm sure Urban Dictionary can help you out if you really want to know. 1f61b.png

And yeah, at least the game has that going for it I suppose, although I'd argue it doesn't make up for that awful story.

How does Forbidden West compare to Zero Dawn? Presumably you liked it enough to play the sequel?

I originally intended it as a quick and painless platinum (which it is) but even my trophy whore instincts could not keep me playing it past story trophy#2

Just something about it "triggers" me 

I have Atelier Ryza 2 as a backup, about to jump into it. Loved the first Ryza game ?

Edit: Zero Dawn was enjoyable for the story or what happened to the Earth and who/what Aloy is, those mysteries are no longer a driving force (for me) 

I love me a good mystery!

Edited by AnimeGamerWeeb
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AnimeGamerWeeb said:

I originally intended it as a quick and painless platinum (which it is) but even my trophy whore instincts could not keep me playing it past story trophy#2

Just something about it "triggers" me 

I have Atelier Ryza 2 as a backup, about to jump into it. Loved the first Ryza game 1f60d.png

Edit: Zero Dawn was enjoyable for the story or what happened to the Earth and who/what Aloy is, those mysteries are no longer a driving force (for me) 

I love me a good mystery!

Oh yeah, I get that. I definitely find the game off-putting in a number of ways. If I played it, I'd probably have to force myself to get the plat.

Nice. I still have the Atelier Ryza games in the backlog. Looking forward to them though, and Ryza is certainly a lot more appealing than Aloy. ?

Same! I already know most of the twists in Zero Dawn, so the only reason to play it at this point would be the gameplay, and it just doesn't look that compelling to me.

• Like 2