Remake

AnimeGamerWeeb

A Remake isn't even confirmed yet and I'm like 99% sure if there'd be a Remake it wouldn't have MP. And even IF a Remake will come out and IF there's a MP the trophies might be different since it's a new game.

10 hours ago, AnimeGamerWeeb said:

I seriously hope the remake has ZERO multiplayer trophies or at least put them in a dlc list.

I can beat TLOU on grounded easily but cannot play MP to save my life

Very popular opinion but I think Factions is in much more need of a remake than the singleplayer itself.

At best, a TLOU remake would be the exact same game, but the game doesn't corrupt my grounded save file when I get to the hotel section for the 5th damn time in a row.

• 4 weeks later...

The remake is said to be Single Player only with the DLC Left Behind attached, so just the Single Player campaign.  I did the MP on the Remaster eventually because I didn't have a Plus account when the game came out, there are a lot of toxic players on the servers though and it often had connection issues.  It took me 7 months on my second account to Platinum and complete the remaster on PS4 and 2 years on this one [ due to coming back once I got plus ].  I am glad that the new PS5 remade version will be Single Player, I am not paying 70 pounds for it though.  

• 2 months later...
On 6/16/2022 at 4:26 PM, StewartBros said:

I'll be passing on this - if it does actually happen - for the same reason that I'm passing on GTA V on PS5.

I've bought and played GTA and TLOU twice already.  There's no need to do so a third time.

Well much better graphics is the need. At least that's how I would see it lol.

2 minutes ago, emailking said:

Well much better graphics is the need. At least that's how I would see it lol.

Nah.  Better graphics are all well and good, but there are so many other games out there to experience for the first time, rather than going back to the same few games over and over again whenever they get a new lick of paint.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StewartBros said:

Nah.  Better graphics are all well and good, but there are so many other games out there to experience for the first time, rather than going back to the same few games over and over again whenever they get a new lick of paint.

What was the need for the remaster then? That was even less paint and you got it lol.

3 hours ago, Sunnyburrito said:

This is a remake that wasn't really needed, the original still looks gorgeous, to me is a waste of resources, I would much rather have a remake of Uncharted Golden Abyss.

original looks like shit. Cant believe people think ps2 and ps3 games still look realistic. smh

13 hours ago, emailking said:

What was the need for the remaster then? That was even less paint and you got it lol.

I don't need to explain myself to you.  I've already said I'm not playing it for a 3rd time.

I'm not getting GTA V for a 3rd time, either.  Do you have a problem with that, too?

• 7 months later...