Hard Pass Trophy

TrophyChief

30 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Best option to get it pop 

- Have digital deluxe edition

- get all cards and choose move on

- Ignore the hierophant card

- Before chapter 9 starts make a cloud save and keep repeating until trophy pops.

If the above doesn't work I'm out of ideas. 

Might not be a bad idea. I guess we will see if someone tries it

14 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I’m trying since 45min now, loaded multiple times and doesn’t seem to work :/

EDIT : i’ll keep trying for 1h

Edited by Yharnaam

27 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Hella confused just found out Rural got the platinum. Seeing his timestamps he got hard pass before chapter 8 which is also before the hierophant trophy and different from mike who claims he got it after chapter 9 skipping hierophant.

Gotta agree with @Infected Elite this seems sus :P  

He’ll be sitting on that ultra rare plat for a long time if we don’t figure this out. Kudos to him but this happens to be one of the most undeserving ultra rares to have. I’m sure he’s secretly thinking “Hoping it’s fucking glitched and neve gets patched!” Lol

Im sure he knocked out some deserving trophy hunters intending to be on of the fastest achiever leaderboard. Gotta love it!

Rural - Cheers mate!

TELL ME HOW YOU GOT IT OR I'LL HACK U BRUHHH.. Really hope he responds because I want to move on from this one :facepalm:

Got a response I'll quote it:

"I just messaged SzzMN about it. I collected all tarrot cards except The Chariot and The Hierophant. I don't think picking up The chariot voids the trophy. Any way, I chose Move on in every Eliza scene. During chapter 9 I didnt kill any of the hacketts except chris (shot him with ryan)"

Edit 2:

I asked him if he stabbed the big redneck because he usually dies.

Response "Dont stab bobby and accept bite from Laura that worked with Travis"

Edited by Deluziion90
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

TELL ME HOW YOU GOT IT OR I'LL HACK U BRUHHH.. Really hope he responds because I want to move on from this one :facepalm:

Got a response I'll quote it:

"I just messaged SzzMN about it. I collected all tarrot cards except The Chariot and The Hierophant. I don't think picking up The chariot voids the trophy. Any way, I chose Move on in every Eliza scene. During chapter 9 I didnt kill any of the hacketts except chris (shot him with ryan)"

Edit 2:

I asked him if he stabbed the big redneck because he usually dies.

Response "Dont stab bobby and accept bite from Laura that worked with Travis"

I didn't know Laura would live if I don't kill Constance so I never kept her alive

1 minute ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I didn't know Laura would live if I don't kill Constance so I never kept her alive

Same here I've always shotgun blasted her. Currently chapter 8 out of 9 to get my final trophy.

Then I'll start a fresh run and I'm pretty sure it should unlock for me after that. If not it's just unlucky buggy RNG

Edited by Deluziion90

I’ll copy and paste what the 3rd achiever messaged me on PSN I have notifications off so I didn’t see it until now.

“I collected all tarot cards except the Chariot”. “

I don't think picking up The Chariot will void the trophy”.

“Start Chapter 9”.

”If you chose Move On in all Eliza scenes”.
- Ryan (don't remove knife, don't stab Bobby, accept bite, shoot Chris)
- Laura (don't shoot Constance, don't attack Jedediah, work with Travis”).

”The trophy unlocked after choosing Move on in the next scene with Eliza”.

“Excuse how I sent this message. I'n not used to sending them on Playstation. I'm usually on my Series X. I hope it unlocks for you. If not I'll outline the choices I made leading up to Chapter 9”.

I did say when he gets a moment to just detail the decisions beforehand and I’ll edit them into this post. I would post screenshots but this website literally doesn’t accept my images. I’m really hoping we get something concrete here because he thanked me for sharing how to get the peanut butter trophy so I checked his list and his time stamps to see if he did the two together but, there’s a day and something gap between the peanut butter and Eliza trophy so a fresh play through perhaps? Making the perfect decisions possibly.

I’m just going to add if this doesn’t work which there is a huge possibility it won’t please don’t attack the person they’ve got nothing to do with how the game functions and it’s immature. It’s nice he even reached out to me in the first place without asking. Also noticed all 3 achievers have American accounts surely that can’t be a factor ?

Edited by SzzMN
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SzzMN said:

I’ll copy and paste what the 3rd achiever messaged me on PSN I have notifications off so I didn’t see it until now.

“Start Chapter 9”.

”If you chose Move On in all Eliza scenes.

“Excuse how I sent this message. I'n not used to sending them on Playstation. I'm usually on my Series X. I hope it unlocks for you. If not I'll outline the choices I made leading up to Chapter 9”.

Basically it's being an absolute dick to Eliza,

(Chris has to die no matter what we can't avoid that including Kaylee)

- Keep all hackets alive

- Get all tarrots except Chariot + Heirophant

- always move on.

Goodluck for anyone trying this I'll be trying it tomorrow night as it's getting pretty late here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SzzMN said:

“Start Chapter 9”.

”If you chose Move On in all Eliza scenes.

I did say when he gets a moment to just detail the decisions beforehand and I’ll edit them into this post. I would post screenshots but this website literally doesn’t accept my images.

I hope it works!

14 minutes ago, SzzMN said:

“Start Chapter 9”.

I did say when he gets a moment to just detail the decisions beforehand and I’ll edit them into this post. I would post screenshots but this website literally doesn’t accept my images. I’m really hoping we get something concrete here because he thanked me for sharing how to get the peanut butter trophy so I checked his list and his time stamps to see if he did the two together but, there’s a day and something gap between the peanut butter and Eliza trophy so a fresh play through perhaps? Making the perfect decisions possibly.

I’m just going to add if this doesn’t work which there is a huge possibility it won’t please don’t attack the person they’ve got nothing to do with how the game functions and it’s immature. It’s nice he even reached out to me in the first place without asking. 

The run I started this morning (save deleted, cache clear and database rebuilt) I did exactly those choice and no trophy. The only difference is that I got the chariot card and missed others.

So either the card you get influence the trophy, the choice he did in previous chapter are important or its really bugged.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JohnCar88 said:

The run I started this morning (save deleted, cache clear and database rebuilt) I did exactly those choice and no trophy. The only difference is that I got the chariot card and missed others.

So either the card you get influence the trophy, the choice he did in previous chapter are important or its really bugged.

I was hopeful for 20 minutes, but thank you for the information

6 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I was hopeful for 20 minutes, but thank you for the information

Don't lose hope, if its not bugged, its still clues. It mean those choices got nothing to do with it or need something else from previous chapters.

By process of elimination, we will eventually get it.

Can we have more info on is previous choice? So I can compare whit my run.

Edited by JohnCar88

1 minute ago, JohnCar88 said:

Don't lose hope, if its not bugged, its still clues. It mean those choices got nothing to do with it or need something else from previous chapters.

By process of elimination, we will eventually get it.

I'm really grateful for this community coming together like this! We will get it eventually!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I'm currently working on trying to run from a cloud save 1 run through and nothing yet 

35 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Laura will live 2 options either ya run and it plays out basically the same as if ya shoot her or ya distract in which Constance shoots you in the head and you get up after Ryan's part basically the same if ya run and fail the QTE 

32 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Basically it's being an absolute dick to Eliza,

(Chris has to die no matter what we can't avoid that including Kaylee)

- Keep all hackets alive

- Get all tarrots except Chariot + Heirophant

- always move on.

Goodluck for anyone trying this I'll be trying it tomorrow night as it's getting pretty late here.

Literally just finished this exact playthrough except I got the chariot and it didn't pop for me ?

10 minutes ago, Spartaruckus said:

Maybe something in their paths could give us some info. Since the paths show all the important decisions they made, during the epilog they could look at the paths and maybe get a write out to post here. Know it's asking a lot but ya know if ya can. 

Yes, info would be great. For example, in my run I miss one evidence, maybe he did not miss any and that is the key difference.

But I can't do anything without info.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SHIMMY7MUFC said:

Maybe it’s something were looking at different because one guy got it in chapter 8 and the other chapter 9 maybe it’s refusing her help a certain amount of times like 22 times the amount of cards in the game

You cant refuse the heirophant or the card in chapter 10 though

1 hour ago, SzzMN said:

“Start Chapter 9”.

I’m just going to add if this doesn’t work which there is a huge possibility it won’t please don’t attack the person they’ve got nothing to do with how the game functions and it’s immature. It’s nice he even reached out to me in the first place without asking. Also noticed all 3 achievers have American accounts surely that can’t be a factor 1f602.png

So tried this again, from chapter selected ch9 I had the chariot but picked move on each time. Line for line repeated this, all hacketts but Chris lived uninjured. Agreed to work with Travis took the bite all that still no trophy. Has to be something missing I did have a few players that were infected but all lived. ??? Gonna go pop one in Silas as a nice middle finger to Eliza for torturing us like this lol. 

I still think the answer lies in the paths menu. If either of the 3 could get their paths lined out and put on the forum I think we could get the answer. Again I know that's a lot of work and writing or cutting together screens or a making a video but would def be helpful. Cheers guys and keep hunting Hacketters.

What doesn't kill you, WILL make you stronger.

Edited by Spartaruckus