Aiha's Gallery of Leaves

AihaLoveleaf

DAMN 150 hours in less than 2 weeks? O.o ANd here i am thinking being at 42 hours in 3 weeks is going fast :awesome: 

Congrats on the FF XII Plat! 

One of this days i'll get into it too :P Like you i played it back on my Ps2 but it was already late like 2009/2010 when i did and stopped once i got a Ps3 i think so i always remained at like 60% of the game, not that i remember much aside from the begging areas, but i liked the gameplay and story i remember.

Reading your review really makes me hopeful that it's as good as i remember, personally (and i Underline PERSONALLY) it's the last good Final Fantasy (aside from XIV but that's different).

Damn that Side boss was brutal on PS2, thankfully they nerfed it and made it faster with the X4 speed because for how much i enjoy a challenge i'm always anxious with hour long battle, or should i say i get really annoyed to waste hours of my time if i lose and having to retry all over again!

Good luck with Caladrius blaze even if i see you are already basically done with it at this point xD 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

Congrats! I was always on the fence about FF12 partially due to the gameplay, but moreso due to the story. A political based story didn't sound appealing to me, and you saying that the characters don't really get explored puts me off further lol.

But then again, I thought FF15 had a great story, despite everyone shitting on it. I'll give this one a chance at some point, and the gambit system does make me curious now.

Thanks Yuber! FF12 is an interesting sale to pitch; most JRPGs will attract players by merit of their story or characters, neither of which are FF12's strongest points. Admittedly, I had almost completely forgotten the story between my first and second playthrough (lol), but I remembered the combat quite vividly. The gameplay in 12 is great enough though that I still feel compelled to recommend it to others. If you enjoyed FF8 and FF15 -- two games people love to hate for various reasons -- then I have a feeling you'll be into 12's unique battle system.

21 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

Great job, Aiha! Congrats on completing the massive undertaking that is Final Fantasy XII. I know very little about the series but I am aware many of the platinums in them tend to be long experiences. I really enjoyed reading through your time with the game here, especially that part at the beginning where you recounted how you were able to secure console independence at the time with this particular title. No doubt this game holds a special meaning for you; it's when little Aiha finally became a big boy to have his own stuff, lol.

Thank you, Honor. ? It sure was a special point in time for me: at the time, one of my siblings was being particularly stingy with the shared console, so the liberation I felt coming home from GameStop with my own PS2 I could set the rules for was refreshing, lol. Still have that console with me too. If I can ever find room for it under the TV, I'll have to see about putting some new life into it, employing some of the advancements made with the console in recent years.

I'm always somewhat unsure about which FF game should I play first if I ever wanted to try out the series. I've already learned that each numbered entry is more or less its own universe, so I could really pick any of them and give them a go to see how they land with me. I tend to favor these entries comprised in the PS1 & PS2 eras because I know people liked them a lot, plus their somewhat retro status now also looks endearing to me. FFXII here looks like it could be a good candidate, especially with the convenience of being able to speed up grinding.

You're right in that you can start with any entry that isn't a direct sequel -- so no XIII-2, X-2, etc. As for the PS1/2 era titles: if you're looking for your first experience to have that "wow" factor with impressive presentation, great story, and interesting characters (in my opinion; don't stone me, random bypassers!) then go with FFVII. If you can appreciate a JRPG experience where the gameplay is the star of the show, then XII is not bad at all. Whichever way you go, all FF games from this era have unique combat systems that are all fun in their own way. If the speed boosts in particular interest you, then you'll be pleased to know that it's present in the PS4 versions of FF7, 8, 9 and 12! I think it's also a feature in the FF10 port, but I don't want to accidentally spoil something by digging into articles for that game.

Now, there was one thing in particular that really made me focus my eyes on my monitor here to maybe try FFXII at some point. And it was this:

Holy smokes! That's some ass-swaying right there. Why, hot bunny girls are a major plus for me, good sir. Consider my neurons fired to try this one up. ;D

Coincidentally, I'm pretty sure I might've seen this gal before during my horniest online searches. Glad to learn she heralds from here. xxD

The Viera has to be one of the best additions to the franchise... ever, lol. There's an entire village of them that you get to visit later in the game, so take your time to enjoy the gaggle of hot bunny women when you finally arrive. :P

Fran has been a great contribution to the pool of horny fanart online. I know she's found her way into my homework and research folders a few times over in recent years. For everybody else out there: go to Gelbooru, search the "Viera" tag and have fun! NSFW warning, of course.

20 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

DAMN 150 hours in less than 2 weeks? O.o ANd here i am thinking being at 42 hours in 3 weeks is going fast :awesome: 

Congrats on the FF XII Plat! 

Thank you, Sora! It's easy to sink the hours in with these JRPGs; it's just very satisfying engaging the grind, and completing as much as possible in a playthrough. ?

One of this days i'll get into it too :P Like you i played it back on my Ps2 but it was already late like 2009/2010 when i did and stopped once i got a Ps3 i think so i always remained at like 60% of the game, not that i remember much aside from the begging areas, but i liked the gameplay and story i remember.

Reading your review really makes me hopeful that it's as good as i remember, personally (and i Underline PERSONALLY) it's the last good Final Fantasy (aside from XIV but that's different).

If your memories of the gameplay are positive, then you're in for a treat since this updated release is the best FFXII experience yet. Thanks to Trial Mode, you get access to some pretty strong equipment early in the game: including the highly sought after Ribbon! 

We've got a lot in common here, because FFXII is actually where I fell off with the series too. I was late to the PS3 (2011) and by then I wasn't in a rush to get around to XIII. There's definitely a noticeable lack of enthusiasm online for both XIII and XV (lol), so I can see why you feel that way. I don't see myself getting into XIV, but I do need to see what all the fuss is about with XIII and XV at some point. Those DLCs in XV are going to be a pain though, so I'll really have to gather my willpower for that part of the experience. ?

Damn that Side boss was brutal on PS2, thankfully they nerfed it and made it faster with the X4 speed because for how much i enjoy a challenge i'm always anxious with hour long battle, or should i say i get really annoyed to waste hours of my time if i lose and having to retry all over again!

I'm totally okay with an easier Yiazmat fight this time around. With the 4x modifier, new players aren't going to have the memorable experience with the fight that PS2 players had at 1x speed, so it's fine with me that the boss can have his attack and defense lowered now. I also totally agree that losing hours of my time to that boss fight would have sucked; I can't imagine the trauma I would have felt if I had lost during the PS2 boss fight three or four hours in, lol.

• Like 3

On 19/2/2023 at 6:05 PM, AihaLoveleaf said:

Thank you, Sora! It's easy to sink the hours in with these JRPGs; it's just very satisfying engaging the grind, and completing as much as possible in a playthrough. 1f61d.png

If your memories of the gameplay are positive, then you're in for a treat since this updated release is the best FFXII experience yet. Thanks to Trial Mode, you get access to some pretty strong equipment early in the game: including the highly sought after Ribbon! 

We've got a lot in common here, because FFXII is actually where I fell off with the series too. I was late to the PS3 (2011) and by then I wasn't in a rush to get around to XIII. There's definitely a noticeable lack of enthusiasm online for both XIII and XV (lol), so I can see why you feel that way. I don't see myself getting into XIV, but I do need to see what all the fuss is about with XIII and XV at some point. Those DLCs in XV are going to be a pain though, so I'll really have to gather my willpower for that part of the experience. 1f605.png

I'm totally okay with an easier Yiazmat fight this time around. With the 4x modifier, new players aren't going to have the memorable experience with the fight that PS2 players had at 1x speed, so it's fine with me that the boss can have his attack and defense lowered now. I also totally agree that losing hours of my time to that boss fight would have sucked; I can't imagine the trauma I would have felt if I had lost during the PS2 boss fight three or four hours in, lol.

I Mean i guess but still that's like what 10 hours each day? :P That's a lot i could never do that both for work/Tiredness reasons and because i always feel sad going too fast on a game i like xD (Which i know is kinda stupid with a Backlog in the hundreds of games) 

Yeah i've heard the international version improves a lot of things which is nice, as said i played it like 14? Years ago at this point, something like that, so i remember little about it but i was enjoying it after a slow start.

Ah, Glad to find a fellow partner in my thoughts! Yeah FF XII was the last good FF and it's not a case in my opinion that the gameplay was still kinda turned based, i Mean the XIII is but pressing X without strategy need 95% of the game it's not what i would call Engaging. I guess you haven't played it since you quote the online appraisal and i would say you don't miss much, in the XIII the gameplay is boring, the character are nothing amazing, half of the world goes behind lightning while for me it's a normal heroine without much to say, the only good thing i remember was some areas desing which was actually really good that' about it. 

The XV i don't even remotely care to play same the new one coming out, for me it's a series i would never care about again, it's just another Action based RPG and a generic one at base, if they ever decide to go back to turn based gameplay they'll have my interest (And maybe make a COMPLETE game not divided in 3 parts like the other Remake) but i doubt it seeing the casual fanbase nowadays prefer this.

Ah i didn't fully read your lines, so you wanna play them, good torture then :awesome: 

I would actually play the XIV and i don't like MMO but it really catches me, but i don't wanna start another game that i would have to basically play just that for like a year or 2 xD 

Well i mean it's still a pretty long fight being 15 minutes far better than 5 hours which was waaay too much :P Yeah that would have been such a massive pain and bad memory ? Reason why i'm not a fan of super long battles lasting 40+ minutes, it feels such a massive loss if you lose for a mistake.

Oh Ehi Congrats on Caladrius plat too i see :D

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 1

On 2/24/2023 at 0:54 PM, Honor_Hand said:

Excellent coverage here, good sir. Glad to see you taking some time to review such an excellent product aimed exclusively at tickling our lizard brains. I had a great time with this one when I tried it last year.

Great introduction there for people who are unsure about whether this game will be a good fit for them to dive into this genre. I reckon I was one of those too a few months ago when I ventured into this one. But alas, Caladrius Blaze appeared in the end as the best option for me to try out a decisively cool, yet reasonably approachable game in the genre. I gotta say, though, that trophy guide inflates the game's difficulty a bit too much. That 1LC playthrough and 1CC Boss Rush sound hard, but they really aren't. We've certainly done much more difficult stuff in games out there, as you accurately mentioned. Caladrius here is a rather short game and it gives you plenty of tools to go about clearing the challenges it presents you with. Once you're done with that after a few practice runs, you're left with that grindy 1,000 Ether chips, but everything else is pretty easy. I kinda feel a 5 would be a more accurate difficulty rating for this title.

Thank you kindly, Honor. ? I think a 5 may be about right; the game requires your constant attention when going for its hardest trophies, but the learning curve remains relatively low. Touhou Genso Rondo felt a lot tougher in comparison, since there actually was a learning curve, and some gud that had to be got before those Boss Rushes started going down. I think it's also a worthy experience just witnessing what actual 1LC and 1CC runs are like firsthand -- it really makes other shooter lists that much easier to comprehend when you really know what those sorts of runs truly entail.

The Ether Chip grind blows, unfortunately, but hopefully it doesn't scare anybody off since the rest of the experience is valuable enough to be worth the tradeoff.

That was darn cute. >w<

Yeah, PAM is great. Pokémon S/V badly needed voice acting, and having her show up for Iono's role would have been about as exciting as Iono's reveal itself. ? I hope that the same mistakes won't be made come Gen 10!

• Like 4

On 21/02/2023 at 8:05 PM, AihaLoveleaf said:

There are a number of audiences Caladrius Blaze is going to appeal to. You like anime girls? Join the club. Cultured enjoyer of fanservice? Grab a glass of wine and come aboard. Looking for your next shooter? Get in there. The game is extremely affordable if caught on sale...

Congrats! I'm definitely into the fanservice games, and the SK mechanic of the clothes getting torn off appeals to me for sure. I'm basically new to the genre, so that 7/10 put me off, but after reading what you and Honor said, I'm gonna wishlist it.

Is there an in-game gameplay timer? Wondering how long the game is.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

Congrats! I'm definitely into the fanservice games, and the SK mechanic of the clothes getting torn off appeals to me for sure. I'm basically new to the genre, so that 7/10 put me off, but after reading what you and Honor said, I'm gonna wishlist it.

Thanks Yuber! Yeah, while I wouldn't say the game is completely trivial, it's really not as bad as the guide ratings make it appear. It's a valuable experience in that you experience some of the "heat" that the shooter genre has to offer -- 1LC and 1CC clears -- but with amazing fail-safes that allow you through without being the Neo of bullet hell dodging. Plus it's rich with that good old fanservice.

15 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

Is there an in-game gameplay timer? Wondering how long the game is.

No in-game timer that I know of, but my Exophase shows 28.9 hours. Came out underneath the PSNP guide estimate, and that's including both the Ether Chip grind and the few hours of retries needed for those difficulty peaks. The game can feel like an eternity when you're down to the grind, but it's comparatively not that long of a game to complete.

• Like 3

Oh, now, here we go. Looks like you found something that is stimulating in more than one cognitive medium. Coupling fun mechanics with cute girls can only result in ?.

Well done with this one. Long had my eye on it and of course MOSS delivered the goods with the girls and a quality shmup. I appreciated your observation on where this calls in terms of shooters and its sub-genres. Interestingly, I owned the physical for this game at some point, though was lost in a move like 5 years ago. I haven't looked on eBay as I'm scared of what I would find in terms of its pricing, but I was able to get the game for a comically low price, like yourself, on the PSN store.

...Sol Cresta can continue waiting for now, however, your reward will not only be met with a prestigious platinum for mastery, but you're treated immediately for engagement:

YSVMgvE.png

We await for your next cosmic adventure.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, CelestialRequiem said:

Oh, now, here we go. Looks like you found something that is stimulating in more than one cognitive medium. Coupling fun mechanics with cute girls can only result in 1f4c8.png.

Well done with this one. Long had my eye on it and of course MOSS delivered the goods with the girls and a quality shmup. I appreciated your observation on where this calls in terms of shooters and its sub-genres. Interestingly, I owned the physical for this game at some point, though was lost in a move like 5 years ago. I haven't looked on eBay as I'm scared of what I would find in terms of its pricing, but I was able to get the game for a comically low price, like yourself, on the PSN store.

I appreciate it, Mister. ? Shame to hear about that lost copy of Caladrius; that would be one sweet game to have up on the shelf. Your hesitation to check eBay reminds me of my situation with Otomedius Excellent: I should have bought that on 360 when it was still cheap, but I missed the boat and dare not see how much it's floating around for, compared to what I could have bought it for instead. That, and my 360 is busted anyways -- lol. 

18 hours ago, CelestialRequiem said:

...Sol Cresta can continue waiting for now, however, your reward will not only be met with a prestigious platinum for mastery, but you're treated immediately for engagement:

Those thighs are richer than the owner counts for all four stacks of the game. If there's a title that badly needs the Plus Extra treatment - it's Sol Cresta.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats! I hope to join you in the plat club sooner rather than later, but man I am so behind lol.

I'm only in chapter 5, but I'm enjoying it so far. Way better than the first game, which I honestly felt was so overrated but I didn't want to get crucified by the community. :P

I hope I unlock that Symbol Attack upgrade soon, cause I really want to start making more progress. After you told me that there's a 13 hour dungeon to clear, I really want to start progressing faster lol.

Edited by Yuber6969
Typo
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

Congrats! I hope to join you in the plat club sooner rather than later, but man I am so behind lol.

I'm only in chapter 5, but I'm enjoying it so far. Way better than the first game, which I honestly felt was so overrated but I didn't want to get crucified by the community. :P

I hope I unlock that Symbol Attack upgrade soon, cause I really want to start making more progress. After you told me that there's a 13 hour dungeon to clear, I really want to start progressing faster lol.

Thanks man. ? You've got some hefty gaming projects in front of you right now, so your current pace is understandable.

Glad you're enjoying it so far, though. I was thrilled to see that everything made it in for this second remake - it's a big improvement over the unfortunately truncated story experience of the last game. Have fun with those updated Symbol Attacks; that alone has probably spoiled me, so I better be seeing the feature return in every main entry from this point forward. ?

• Like 1

On 8/10/2022 at 10:44 PM, Cave Johnson said:

I glossed over Hana's list of roles on the wiki the other day when doing research, and with the number of anime she's appeared in, you've got a lot of watching ahead of you. Similarly, a good buddy of mine recently shared a list of Cute Girls Doing Cute Things for me to check out, and the list inspired me enough to give it a shot, so that will be my own slow burn of an anime project for the next little while

I saw the Cute Girls Doing Work list and saw NEW GAME! and read the description. Damn, if I ever decide to get into subbed anime, that series will be my first. I mean, cute girls working on a video game RPG?!!?? My kind of girls! ^_^

I'll be heading on a plane to Orlando tomorrow at the crack of dawn. (It'll be four hours to Miami and then another two to Orlando on a second plane) and I hope that my PS5 doesn't get melted by the x-ray device or they say I can't take it. :() So I have a lot of Vita games on board.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2023 at 0:33 PM, AihaLoveleaf said:

:platinum: Platinum #51
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (11.54%)
Completion Time: 1 week, 4 days

uuzMX7x.jpg

I should be sleeping but I just have to say, this is one of the games that I bought physically and have to platinum. *SIGH* :(

Nice to see you platinumed a game I have to work on. I was worried it'd all be anime NepNep and those booby ladies. xD

Well, gotta shut this down. I'll see you in five days or so. *yawn* ?

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

I saw the Cute Girls Doing Work list and saw NEW GAME! and read the description. Damn, if I ever decide to get into subbed anime, that series will be my first. I mean, cute girls working on a video game RPG?!!?? My kind of girls! ^_^

I'll be heading on a plane to Orlando tomorrow at the crack of dawn. (It'll be four hours to Miami and then another two to Orlando on a second plane) and I hope that my PS5 doesn't get melted by the x-ray device or they say I can't take it. :() So I have a lot of Vita games on board.

NEW GAME! does look pretty sweet. The girls are cute, and the music is catchy—as it should be for a CGDCT anime. There's a NEW GAME!... game as well, but it's not looking like an English version is coming, given how old it is by now.

Good luck getting that PS5 through airport security; that's a chunky boi to get through a flight unscathed. The Vita is a great idea though, since you can easily take it on board.

11 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

I should be sleeping but I just have to say, this is one of the games that I bought physically and have to platinum. *SIGH* :(

Nice to see you platinumed a game I have to work on. I was worried it'd all be anime NepNep and those booby ladies. xD

Well, gotta shut this down. I'll see you in five days or so. *yawn* 1f634.png

FF12 can be a long playthrough, but those hours fly by on 4x, and if the gameplay clicks with you then you'll be engaged the entire time anyway. Enjoy it when you get around to it.

There will be a lot of Neptune booby ladies showing up, considering I have at least ~13 games left to catch up with the series - and I'll eventually need a PS5 for one of them. :P There are other things in the pipeline too, though largely niche content as well.

Have a safe trip, man ? we'll see you when you get back.

Well done, man. Congrats on obtaining that new Neppy platinum over there! =D

Fair to say you've come pretty far with the series by now. Now that you've played Re;Birth 2, for someone like me who has only played Re;Birth 1, what makes more sense next? Playing mk2 or Re;Birth 2? Judging from what I read here, it seems the more logical option would be Re;Birth 2 but I want to hear what you think about it.

Also, I'm pleased to hear that the grind is much bearable in this game compared to the first Re;Birth as that was the only thing that dragged down my experience with it. Especially since I platinum'ed that one at the time without using any of its DLC, so the heavy grinding at the end really put me off. The DLC in this one doesn't sound too expensive, and if it can help shave the grind down in a massive manner, then it should be worth going after it. Not gonna lie, though. Your description of Stella's☆Dungeon sounds like it could be painful if tackled the normal way, but if the DLC helps that much, then damn, we're better off securing that to avoid any potential frustrations.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Well done, man. Congrats on obtaining that new Neppy platinum over there! =D

Fair to say you've come pretty far with the series by now. Now that you've played Re;Birth 2, for someone like me who has only played Re;Birth 1, what makes more sense next? Playing mk2 or Re;Birth 2? Judging from what I read here, it seems the more logical option would be Re;Birth 2 but I want to hear what you think about it.

Thanks Honor! ?

Since you started with Re;Birth1, you're better off just going ahead into Re;Birth2 and onwards. There is a benefit to going from the PS3 trilogy into Re;Birth1 - in that you see the story with a wider lens than the fresh newcomer, but since you've already played R;B1 then you're better off finishing the Vita series and maybe saving the PS3 games for the distant future if you ever find yourself in the mood to replay the series. Also, a couple of spinoffs released between Re;Birth2 and 3—Hyperdevotion Noire and Neptunia U—but I'll get back to you probably sometime soon-ish on whether Victory/Re;Birth3 knowledge is needed to enhance those experiences.

33 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Also, I'm pleased to hear that the grind is much bearable in this game compared to the first Re;Birth as that was the only thing that dragged down my experience with it. Especially since I platinum'ed that one at the time without using any of its DLC, so the heavy grinding at the end really put me off. The DLC in this one doesn't sound too expensive, and if it can help shave the grind down in a massive manner, then it should be worth going after it. Not gonna lie, though. Your description of Stella's☆Dungeon sounds like it could be painful if tackled the normal way, but if the DLC helps that much, then damn, we're better off securing that to avoid any potential frustrations.

I'm loving the reduced costs of DLC in the Vita series so far; the bill for DLC added up very quickly in the PS3 games, and it was a pretty considerable cost if you wanted to try to get a full experience. Anyway, you'll definitely want it for Re;Birth2, and even the trophy guides are mostly going to assume that you purchase it.

If you haven't played any Roguelikes, there may not be much point of reference to understand the pain of what Stella's☆Dungeon would be like without DLC, but if you've experienced permadeath/hardcore in any past games, then imagine that pain transplanted into a Neptunia game—It'll justify that purchase in a hurry.

• Like 3

On 3/20/2023 at 1:06 PM, AihaLoveleaf said:

Good luck getting that PS5 through airport security; that's a chunky boi to get through a flight unscathed. The Vita is a great idea though, since you can easily take it on board.

Well, the PS5 managed to make the trip safely to and back from Orlando... safely back for the most part as when I unpacked it, it somehow squished open some hotel shampoo my mom smuggled into the bag that I put the console in(the controller and wires were in my own bag) and got a nice coat of hair soap. Thankfully it should be fine because it only shampooed the upper left corner of the outside casing.

The Vita has seen better days, and is taking a well deserved break. I did get my 140th in Sly Cooper 1 on the second plane from North Carolina, though. ;)

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Superb work on this platinum and write-up, Aiha.

I saw you talking about this game on Discord, and man, perhaps I'm not too familiar with J-rock, but anything that falls into the rock category gets my highest of approvals when it comes to music. That being said, considering how much I struggled with Neon Drive recently (it took me 630 attempts to perfect that last song in the game...and I know because the game keeps track of it) I don't see myself trying this one anytime soon. It looks awesome, it's just that my skill level on rhythm games is way, way lower than I originally expected, lol. xxD

But hey, thanks for the sweet review here. It's always nice to learn about these otherwise obscure games. =D

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Superb work on this platinum and write-up, Aiha.

I saw you talking about this game on Discord, and man, perhaps I'm not too familiar with J-rock, but anything that falls into the rock category gets my highest of approvals when it comes to music. That being said, considering how much I struggled with Neon Drive recently (it took me 630 attempts to perfect that last song in the game...and I know because the game keeps track of it) I don't see myself trying this one anytime soon. It looks awesome, it's just that my skill level on rhythm games is way, way lower than I originally expected, lol. xxD

Thanks Honor. ?

Bakumatsu's rock-fueled gameplay is totally rad, but holding off for now is for the best. It's worth revisiting the idea after a DIVA game or two, or Marvelous' other rhythm games. That playcount for your last song in Neon Drive is pretty incredible, and also very relatable. Huge kudos for sticking out the skill grind all the way through. Persistence is one of the most valuable traits in this genre; very few are going to be rockstars straight away.

1 hour ago, Honor_Hand said:

But hey, thanks for the sweet review here. It's always nice to learn about these otherwise obscure games. =D

No prob! That's what I'm here for. :P I love putting the spotlight on niche games, and the parts of them that would have otherwise gone unexperienced. 

• Like 3

Congrats! Thanks again for summarizing the plot; it's a shame that I wasn't able to read it when I played the game.

I was happy that the game had a decent amount of challenge. The fact that the difficulty trophies didn't stack was annoying though.

• Like 3