Trophy Thoughts

Flubberwunked

Overall this list seems great and looks like it has a lot less missables than the steam version. I plan on making it my 50th plat as it is one of my all time favorite games! I'd definitely recommend this game to anyone looking for a charming (yet dark) story with great characters!

• Like 1

Saw the gameplay when it was going to be released on the 17th (I think) and looked super nice to me. Checked that the release was delayed for today and kept checking for the trophy list and, while not knowing the game, it seems alright.

But it appears that the game is available in NA only, so far. Does anyone knows when it will be available in Europe?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ferro_DG said:

Saw the gameplay when it was going to be released on the 17th (I think) and looked super nice to me. Checked that the release was delayed for today and kept checking for the trophy list and, while not knowing the game, it seems alright.

But it appears that the game is available in NA only, so far. Does anyone knows when it will be available in Europe?

Not sure when it's coming out in Europe. They made a post on Twitter today saying that the other regions will get the game soon. I got impatient and I bought two $20 codes from PlayAsia lol

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Ferro_DG said:

There is a physical NA version over at Fangamer and the devs hinted at both JP and EU physicals at a later date, could be from Fangamer as well since they have three different regional stores.

Wonder if we get to see three trophy stacks?

Honestly, I do not understand how the launch can be this messy. Missing regions on Switch, complete lack of a game on PlayStation for a week.

It's like they have a usb flash drive with the game and travel around the globe to manually upload it directly to the respective servers.

I was excited to finally play the game last weekend and I'll guess I keep waiting.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, breakingthegreen said:

As someone who genuinely got nightmares from watching Doki Doki Literature Club playthroughs online, is this game suitable for me. (The nightmares are a negative.) 

I wouldn't take the risk, but you can always watch a little footage if you need some idea of what you're in for. The game deals with some very heavy subjects and I wouldn't recommend it if you're sensitive to that sort of thing.

7 minutes ago, Alos88 said:

I wouldn't take the risk, but you can always watch a little footage if you need some idea of what you're in for. The game deals with some very heavy subjects and I wouldn't recommend it if you're sensitive to that sort of thing.

Oh heavy topics are no problem, media that tackles them, (even badly,) gives me something to mull over, it's mostly sudden jumpscares that are my problem and if they are connected to particularly upsetting imagery, if Omori is more of a slow build, then that's much closer to my speed.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Norava said:

Does anyone know if any of these trophies absolutely require a Hikkomori run?

Quite a lot actually

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ihasmudkips said:

Perfect, thank you. I guess it's two more playthroughs for me.

Over a whole month since its release elsewhere and this is still unavailable on the European PS Store, with no further update given whatsoever. Amazing - in the worst way possible.

Whatever interest I had in the game has all but vanished. Unforeseen issues are one thing (especially for a small team) - but lack of communication, to me, is a massive no-no. Went from an easy Day 1 purchase to "maybe when/if it's ever included in Plus I'll give it a look".