Lollipop Chainsaw Remastered Officially Announced.

Rias Gremory

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

basically were buying Next generation consoles

Question for clarity: How many years after a console comes out does it take to stop being next gen, so the new rumored generation can be called Next generation? Or is the PS5 always called Next generation, since it's (seemingly) been called that for going on 6 years, so PS6 will just be Next Next generation, and that's the naming standard from now on?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Question for clarity: How many years after a console comes out does it take to stop being next gen, so the new rumored generation can be called Next generation? Or is the PS5 always called Next generation, since it's (seemingly) been called that for going on 6 years, so PS6 will just be Next Next generation, and that's the naming standard from now on?

Are people out there refering to ps5 as current gen? I havent seen em, Especially since ps4 still see’s releases to this day

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

One second after release, it became “Curent Gen” the PS4 Pro became “Last Gen”, and the PS4 became “Old Gen” or “Legacy Gen”.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

One second after release, it became “Curent Gen” the PS4 Pro became “Last Gen”, and the PS4 became “Old Gen” or “Legacy Gen”.

I also think that once a new generation (as I understood to be a fundamental and significant difference in the console hardware) becomes available for purchase, I presumed others stopped referring to it as the next generation.

Interesting that PS4 Pro and PS4 are considered different generations. That's something I hadn't considered. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Property_Damage said:

Lmao its amazing to see how off the rails i can make any given topic

instead of demanding new IPs were arguing symantics 

It's rare for the same dev team that would be making new IP would be working on remakes. They're two different and separate types of developers. And generally if the same team that would work on new IP is working on a remake, it's only a smaller sub-set of the team doing it and they're doing it with the intention of easing the learning curve of the newer design guidelines/implementations so they can... deliver new IP faster.

So it's a false dichotomy that remasters takes away from getting new IP.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

Lmao its amazing to see how off the rails i can make any given topic

instead of demanding new IPs were arguing symantics 

You really need to change that mindset of yours. Remasters and remakes exist to let gamers play a game on their current gen console. Outside of games like The Last of us and Life is strange, which did not needed a remaster at all, i welcome most of remastered or remakes of a game.

You can still demand new ips and have remasters, don't see anything wrong with that.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Laxus said:

You really need to change that mindset of yours. Remasters and remakes exist to let gamers play a game on their current gen console. Outside of games like The Last of us and Life is strange, which did not needed a remaster at all, i welcome most of remastered or remakes of a game.

You can still demand new ips and have remasters, don't see anything wrong with that.

Im cynical and jaded, ill never change my mindset haha

id just prefer seeing a new game in a series instead of just another port or a reboot of what we already got before, theres nothing wrong with wanting that!

i cant wait for the re-re-re-re-release of skyrim, who else is hyped for that when ps6 drops! :)

• Confused 2

14 hours ago, zizimonster said:

Hold your horses... game's got censored.

sauce

Yeah, I thought they would censor only that grafitti but now gore and something much more shocking: cleavages, were censored too.

LC remake will have zombies bleeding confetti and Juliet's new outfits will be an astronaut suit, nun's clothes, and perhaps a burqa if Sony has something to say.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1