100% is impossible for this game?

LilMaia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, stevetherican said:

Can anyone confirm this for sure? I saw an update (just bought the game) sayin it was to fix the dlc. I also see on psn that of those 3, there are at 0.1, and heck even on here, one of the 3 is at 0.1. Was it fixed?

What's the latest version of the update? Last time I checked, it was version 1.11 and was released in 2020.

So far, nobody on PSNP has managed to 100% the trophy list, I'd assume it's still glitched.

4 hours ago, stevetherican said:

Can anyone confirm this for sure? I saw an update (just bought the game) sayin it was to fix the dlc. I also see on psn that of those 3, there are at 0.1, and heck even on here, one of the 3 is at 0.1. Was it fixed?

That patch was to fix the impossible to obtain Platinum times - it doesn't fix the trophies at all. The only earners of the bugged trophies are hackers, which is why you don't see them on the leaderboards here, because they have been forcibly removed.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2022 at 6:13 PM, Mr_Stkrdknmiblz said:

We tried, we really did.  Between us and some guys from TrueAchievements, we chased them about it constantly on their Discord channel (and the publisher too) for over a year.  But with the studio closed down there was nothing anybody was willing to do.

So, are the 3 earners of those trophies on the JP stack, trophy hackers?

14 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

So, are the 3 earners of those trophies on the JP stack, trophy hackers?

It was brought up on the discord that the JP version may have had the final patch published as it was put out by a different publisher over there.  

If that is the case, it still seems like one of the trophies remained broken.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr_Stkrdknmiblz said:

It was brought up on the discord that the JP version may have had the final patch published as it was put out by a different publisher over there.  

Interesting. Sucks that that update couldn't be ported over.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr_Stkrdknmiblz said:

Which trophies were fixed and which one is still broken?

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 28-9-2022 at 11:12 AM, Optinooby said:

I have one other idea that I never got round to trying: Avoid ALL trials until NG+, and then do them in NG+ instead for the first time with no replays............

It's something I WILL try in the future, and purely hope for the best..!!

Did you ever get around testing this? This seems like a fun game but I really dont wanna start a game on which I already know i can never get 100%

1 hour ago, Gr4de_04 said:

Did you ever get around testing this? This seems like a fun game but I really dont wanna start a game on which I already know i can never get 100%

Sorry not yet mate, but am still planning to. I've begun working on cleaning up my 100% backlog actually, have about 5 or so games to clean up, so will hopefully get to it this year.

Im not hopeful it will work, but i wanna try it just in case as ya never know and uts something i bet nobody else has done as naturally players likely dabble in the DLC a bit in NG before going NG+

• 3 months later...

Welp, I beat the game and reloaded my save right before I got divine wheel, for some reason I had forgotten to do Razmi's quest and went and did it. I then loaded up the dlc and it instantly froze on me. I reloaded the save before the quest and again, it instantly froze for me. All my saves only in Sumeru were unable to access the dlc. 

Having this in mind if you guys even want to access the content I'd suggest doing it before the end of the game, if it matters at all.