The all new PlayStation Stars loyalty program (Stars are not NFTs)

The_Kopite

26 minutes ago, Jacko_the_lad said:

Has anyone had their points for a Plus subscription added on yet?

They said they were working on adding them to people who were owed them, and was just wondering if anyone had received theirs yet.

I got my points when I renewed my subscription on the 28th of February. 

I used the app to renew, so I got my points pretty much right away.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Toxik_Angel187 said:

I got my points when I renewed my subscription on the 28th of February. 

I used the app to renew, so I got my points pretty much right away.

I renewed in December, but I've not had my points added on since they said they were correcting them.

Might contact support at some point if they're not added on soon.

11 hours ago, Viper said:

Yeah I renewed last month on the 18th I believe (I only had a few days left), never got my points for it. 

I contacted support yesterday about the points I'm owed and it has been passed on to be investigated and I should hear something within two business days.

So I'll let you know what happens when they get back to me.

They responded by e-mail, but it's no more information than what I received in a notification three weeks ago:

"Thank you for contacting PlayStation Support.

I'm afraid that we do not have an ETA for these Stars points being added to your account, however it will be as soon as possible. 

I hope this helps, but if you have any other questions, please contact PlayStation Support, and one of our team will be happy to help."

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jacko_the_lad said:

I've just had the points for my Plus subscription added on, so check the app to see if you've had the ones you're owed.

I'm a fool, I did get my points for the PS+ re-up. I re-upped on February 16th, not the 18th...and got 636 points that day. My transaction history showed PS Store purchases on the 16th then the 20th, and I thought I re-upped on the 18th for some reason, that's why I thought I didn't get them. But I remembered I still had the E-Mail they give you when you make a store purchase, and there it was. 

6 hours ago, Jacko_the_lad said:

Of course Returnal and Death Stranding are included in this, after I deleted them a few days ago to make space on my SSD. ?

Just play Death Stranding.

It knocks out three campaigns. 

April Check-In

PS Plus Catalog: Outbreak!

PS Plus Game Catalog: Must-play This Month

It was kind of funny to hear my phone go crazy when I launched that game. lol

• Like 1

I have neither the Outbreak or the PS+ campaigns. Only April Check In and the April PS Store Purchase ones. 

This program is just becoming an annoyance at this point, especially considering I played Grid for several hours earlier. I'm sick of the app not registering because I didn't look at it for a couple days. 

Edited by Viper

11 hours ago, Viper said:

I have neither the Outbreak or the PS+ campaigns. Only April Check In and the April PS Store Purchase ones. 

This program is just becoming an annoyance at this point, especially considering I played Grid for several hours earlier. I'm sick of the app not registering because I didn't look at it for a couple days. 

Sounds like a daft question, but have you activated them?

There's been times where I've forgotten to do that. ?

5 hours ago, Jacko_the_lad said:

Sounds like a daft question, but have you activated them?

There's been times where I've forgotten to do that. 1f602.png

They're not there to activate. But yes, I know by now to always activate them. 

But I wasn't even thinking about it, the April PS+ games didn't even hit the store until today...so I'm not sure how people got that one early unless they were talking about March. Either way I never got the Outbreak one. 

Edited by Viper

Two new campaigns appeared for me. 

PlayStation Plus Awaits play meet your maker 50 points 

Fight of the Club April 2023 Rare Collectible. Did not give me much of headache this time. Started MK11 on PS5 and instantly completed it. 

Edited by ZEE11W

On 4/6/2023 at 0:08 PM, ZEE11W said:

Two new campaigns appeared for me. 

PlayStation Plus Awaits play meet your maker 50 points 

Fight of the Club April 2023 Rare Collectible. Did not give me much of headache this time. Started MK11 on PS5 and instantly completed it. 

Hmm, this is exactly why I looked this forum thread up. 

I have tried to complete both of these campaigns and neither one has completed for me. 

I downloaded the Ultimate version of MK11, not sure if that matters, but I also didn't get the Meet your Maker and I played until I had control of my character. 

I'm always cautious with these games that I'm just starting for the Stars program so as not to pop any trophies 

19 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

Hmm, this is exactly why I looked this forum thread up. 

I have tried to complete both of these campaigns and neither one has completed for me. 

I downloaded the Ultimate version of MK11, not sure if that matters, but I also didn't get the Meet your Maker and I played until I had control of my character. 

I'm always cautious with these games that I'm just starting for the Stars program so as not to pop any trophies 

I honestly don’t know. Fight club used to give me headaches to complete until I switched to the PS5 version MK11 it instantly completed without doing anything. Just starting the game. 

meet your maker player the PS4 version it instantly completed by just starting the game.

make sure you go and activate the campaigns before attempting them.  

3 minutes ago, ZEE11W said:

I honestly don’t know. Fight club used to give me headaches to complete until I switched to the PS5 version MK11 it instantly completed without doing anything. Just starting the game. 

meet your maker player the PS4 version it instantly completed by just starting the game.

make sure you go and activate the campaigns before attempting them.  

Thanks for the reply. 

I always activate the campaign even if I know I'm not going to attempt it, just in case.

I dunno. My PS5 has been having a hard time connecting to my WiFi (everything else in the house connects fine) so maybe it just didn't register or something. I'll load the games again and hope it works. 

I only really care about the points. The collectibles are pretty useless to me. I don't even know why I bother redownloading the games in order to achieve them.

Fight of the Club April 2023 Rare Collectible glitched on me.

It is checked as Completed with 100% (after loading Tekken 7), but I noticed that I didn't get the App notification... which made me wonder...

I went to check my rewards and the arcade is not there.

If I go through the campaign and press the option to see the reward, it doesn't show that second line "Acquired dd/mm/yyyy".

This is the first time I noticed this glitch, not sure if it happened already in the past.